The economy could crash and Trump would still win in 2020

The stock markets dived again and the economy is in trouble.
Without Obama's economy to claim as his own, Trump has absolutely nothing to lean on. He's accomplished nothing, done nothing, and caused a whole lot of harm. Trump is a fucking useless bag of hot air. Reelection for him is a pipe dream. Trump is toast.

Trump didn't win on economics...he won on his approach to social issues...he'll win again for the same reasons.
The Durham report will hurl him over the top.

Trump didn't win on economics...he won on his approach to social issues...he'll win again for the same reasons.
Yeah, social issues like grab them by the pussy! :cuckoo:

Yes, heterosexual men love to grab women by the pussy. You faggots do not.
We do too. We just don’t think it’s a somehow a qualification of high office especially in the context of doing it without consent. You come across like someone pre-frat boy tard in the 8th grade lol

Yeah, social issues like grab them by the pussy! :cuckoo:

Yes, heterosexual men love to grab women by the pussy. You faggots do not.
How would YOU know what heterosexual men do, you lying $3 bill!

Yes, I'm actually a broke faggot...that's why I can be found begging for free shit like Billy000 and Billyboom and championing pole puffers, rug munchers and chicks with dicks.

Why?
Because he was not elected for his economic policies....He was elected to squash the Left, to chase wetbacks out, to FORCE societal change, to see to it that Americans are put first and to Make America American Again. If you think otherwise, you haven’t been paying attention.

Let's keep this simple, Kiddies! If the economy IS in the toilet...who would you choose to bring it back...someone who understands economics and job creation...or someone that was part of the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression?

Why?
Because he was not elected for his economic policies....He was elected to squash the Left, to chase wetbacks out, to FORCE societal change, to see to it that Americans are put first and to Make America American Again. If you think otherwise, you haven’t been paying attention.
He could fuck a child in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose a single conservative vote.

Ahem....Mods do your job.

The economy has crashed.

President Trump will win even bigger than predicted. Open borders thought has been decimated, completely gone.

Everything president Trump ever said has been found out to be correct.

Why?
He could fuck a child in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose a single conservative vote.
You're thinking of BJ Clinton and his bff Jeff Epstein. The parties switched sides, remember

Why?

Keep telling yourself that. I am sure that thought will keep you warm at night

Do you honestly believe anyone voted for a billionaire celebrity on his Econ policies? For a billionaire celebrity with zero experience in government?
Come on man...you’re smarter than that. Good, real Americans have reached the point where we’d be willing to watch this nation burn to the fucking ground if it meant full restoration back to the days of old,

I think that most of the people that voted for him will do so again, even though he has done nothing to bring back the "good old days".

Trump won the election on the backs of 3 states that went for him by less than 1% combined.

A crashing economy will bring out a lot more people to vote against him. Also, keep in mind, no matter how bad the Dem nominee is, they will be better than Hillary and will not quit campaigning in August assuming they have it in the bag
Hillary might be the candidate again

Why?

Do you honestly believe anyone voted for a billionaire celebrity on his Econ policies? For a billionaire celebrity with zero experience in government?
Come on man...you’re smarter than that. Good, real Americans have reached the point where we’d be willing to watch this nation burn to the fucking ground if it meant full restoration back to the days of old,

I think that most of the people that voted for him will do so again, even though he has done nothing to bring back the "good old days".

Trump won the election on the backs of 3 states that went for him by less than 1% combined.

A crashing economy will bring out a lot more people to vote against him. Also, keep in mind, no matter how bad the Dem nominee is, they will be better than Hillary and will not quit campaigning in August assuming they have it in the bag

President Trump has moved the country in the right direction and every American can see that.

Gator is just pissed that we have a real man as a leader, which highlights his inadequacies.

Uninformed sources tell me that the dems are preparing a holographic image of Quid Pro Joe to campaign in the key swing states.

"We can't have him talking about little kids playing with his hairy legs, it's just creepy and that's coming from the Party of Epstein and Weinstein" an unnamed democrat spokesperson

Why?

and the Jets might win the super bowl

New employment figures come out next Friday.

Not going to be pretty
20% UE is not going to get anyone re-elected.

Trump wasn't elected for his econ policies in 2016 and he won't be re-elected for his econ policies this year....hahaha...start pissing your pink panties now Lefties....you're so fucked...hahaha

The economy has crashed.

President Trump will win even bigger than predicted. Open borders thought has been decimated, completely gone.

Everything president Trump ever said has been found out to be correct.

Absolutely

New employment figures come out next Friday.

Not going to be pretty
20% UE is not going to get anyone re-elected.

Trump wasn't elected for his econ policies in 2016 and he won't be re-elected for his econ policies this year....hahaha...start pissing your pink panties now Lefties....you're so fucked...hahaha

Well,

The things that he stressed, did tie into economic success, if only by default.

The more I hear how I should vote because I am a white Christian male the less I am motivated to do so. Armchair experts know El zippo. At 87 years of age I've forgotten 10x what you will ever know.

Forum List

Back