The economy could crash and Trump would still win in 2020

The more I hear how I should vote because I am a white Christian male the less I am motivated to do so. Armchair experts know El zippo. At 87 years of age I've forgotten 10x what you will ever know.

That's nice
Watch out for that Covid-thingy oldtimer.

The more I hear how I should vote because I am a white Christian male the less I am motivated to do so. Armchair experts know El zippo. At 87 years of age I've forgotten 10x what you will ever know.

Cool...help vote your descendants into a thirworld Mexifornia-ish shithole....leave that legacy behind Gramps...they'll hate you for it later.

Why?
Because he was not elected for his economic policies....He was elected to squash the Left, to chase wetbacks out, to FORCE societal change, to see to it that Americans are put first and to Make America American Again. If you think otherwise, you haven’t been paying attention.
Trump is a loser on everything, not just the economy. He won't be re-elected legally, that much I can promise you.

FB_IMG_1590699780308.jpg

I fear the virus more than tangling fist to cuffs [sic] with any other american male half my age.
It's "fisticuffs." If you're going to pretend to be tough, at least learn how to spell your empty boasts.

Trump is a loser on everything, not just the economy. He won't be re-elected legally, that much I can promise you. ...
I hope you've got your coloring books and crying towels all picked out.
So, are you telling us you support criminals? Trump is a cheater and you support that. Wow, do you have any self respect?

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
I’m still trying to connect the dots and envision a pathway to a win for the old geezer.
Atleast Corrupt Clinton had a billion dollars and a vagina going up against a TV show host with no record and no experience in government.
Burisma Biden is barely alive, barely coherent and he owns a 50 year record in government with no notable accomplishments. He’s challenging an incumbent President who has delivered on campaign promises like no president before him has. Through policy he engineered the greatest economy this nation has ever seen, with more people working than ever before.
I get it, since taking office Trump has hurt the feelings of indecent immoral weirdos, anti Americans, illegals, criminals and the like...but they all hated him before his 2016 victory....Help me out here...How can the geezer win?
Trumps path to re-election is closing.

His strategy for 2020 was built around riding a booming economy.
Once COVID hit, his economy collapsed.

His plan was that COVID would go away by itself once the summer came. The economy would then return like a rocket and by November everything would be like it was.

It is not going to happen. COVID is getting worse and the economy will not return till next year if we are lucky.

Trump doesn’t know what to do

The state of the economy matters not.
Trump was not elected for his economic policies....A game show host with no experience in government was elected to squash the Left, to chase wetbacks out of our country, to FORCE societal change, to see to it that Americans are put first and to Make America American Again. If you think otherwise, you haven’t been paying attention.

He couldn’t win the majority of votes last time and now the country is a disaster. Only morons would vote for more of this garbage.

He couldn’t win the majority of votes last time and now the country is a disaster. Only morons would vote for more of this garbage.

He wouldn’t and shouldn’t waste his time trying to win the filth in Loon York and Mexifornia. He pledged not to govern for human trash...why campaign in those disgusting shitholes?

He wouldn’t and shouldn’t waste his time trying to win the filth in Loon York and Mexifornia. He pledged not to govern for human trash...why campaign in those disgusting shitholes?
Probably because the feds control much of the west and almost half of California.

Why?
Because he was not elected for his economic policies....He was elected to squash the Left, to chase wetbacks out, to FORCE societal change, to see to it that Americans are put first and to Make America American Again. If you think otherwise, you haven’t been paying attention.

Best of luck.

Why?

And he's failed at all of 'em.
If you think otherwise, you're not paying attention.

Ebr-nr5WkAAieT6-1.png

Why?

He was elected because he was not Clinton. He swill lose because he is as unpopular as Clinton was. His lack of even rhetorical leadership during this pandemic will spell his defeat. Voters disapprove of his border and immigration policies as well as every other Trump policy.

Forum List

Back