The economy could crash and Trump would still win in 2020

Why?
Because he was not elected for his economic policies....He was elected to squash the Left, to chase wetbacks out, to FORCE societal change, to see to it that Americans are put first and to Make America American Again. If you think otherwise, you haven’t been paying attention.

I would run the video of all of those Dem faggits raising their hand to give illegals free healthcare daylight to dark 24/7. What true American votes for that shit. Disgusting pieces of shit

Golfing Gator thinks so little of third party voters...he firmly believes they are not phased by such lunacy.

"nothing is impossible until it happens" - Nelson Mandela

its possible to beat Trump and throw him out of office!

Hold on, you’re always telling us that Presidents have little impact on our economy...don’t those third party voters know that?

The president can get the hell out of the way and let the private sector do its thing or they can fuck things up. Trump is doing the latter, and then joking about the damage he has done. Those who have not sold their soul to one party or the other will remember that.

I'm assuming you're voting 3rd party since none of the Democratic candidates and their wacked-out proposals will do anything good for the economy.

I realize you are a Marine, you served our country and all...but do you realize that our president has a team of the worlds best economic advisors working for him?
Do you think they are advising him on the “trade war”? Do you think they believe the “trade war” is warranted? Do you think they know more than you with regard to the “trade war”? Do you think they are privy to more information than you are?

Obama had a team of the worlds best economic advisers working for him, do you feel he made good choices? Obama's team told him to sign ObamaCare.

Bush II had a team of the worlds best military advisers working for him and he invaded the wrong fucking country.

Many of Trump's advisers were against the trade war, and he gets rid of anything that is not a yes man.

Last edited:
Why?
Because he was not elected for his economic policies....He was elected to squash the Left, to chase wetbacks out, to FORCE societal change, to see to it that Americans are put first and to Make America American Again. If you think otherwise, you haven’t been paying attention.

I would run the video of all of those Dem faggits raising their hand to give illegals free healthcare daylight to dark 24/7. What true American votes for that shit. Disgusting pieces of shit

And I would run ads of Trump's tweet laughing at the fact he caused the DJI to drop by 600 plus points in a day

Hold on, you’re always telling us that Presidents have little impact on our economy...don’t those third party voters know that?

The president can get the hell out of the way and let the private sector do its thing or they can fuck things up. Trump is doing the latter, and then joking about the damage he has done. Those who have not sold their soul to one party or the other will remember that.

I'm assuming you're voting 3rd party since none of the Democratic candidates and their wacked-out proposals will do anything good for the economy.

I have been a 3rd party voter since 1996

Why?
Here's Trump back when Japan were the bad guys.
And he was right then too.

Golfing Gator thinks so little of third party voters...he firmly believes they are not phased by such lunacy.

I understand third party voters, I am one. We are not swayed by the lunacy of either side. We know that in primaries the duopoly members have to suck up to the most extreme wingers of their party. These things are meaningless

The President has been bragging about his influence on the economy. They take too much credit for a strong one, yet take too much blame for a weak one. Too many voters are fickle and suffer from short term memory. A recessionary cycle will turn his supporters against him. Why, because job losses and a bear market will be more important to the American people than building the wall and crushing the left.

Why?

And I would run ads of Trump's tweet laughing at the fact he caused the DJI to drop by 600 plus points in a day

Yeah, I pulled 5 grand out of money market and bought last low spot. 5 years from now who gives a crap. Do you want to give healthcare to illegals, answer the question please

Why?

Yeah, I pulled 5 grand out of money market and bought last low spot. 5 years from now who gives a crap. Do you want to give healthcare to illegals, answer the question please

nope, I do not.

It is also just primary talk, there are not enough Dems in congress that support that tripe for it to ever happen.

Why?

If the economy goes south then even Harris might beat Trump... Trump need a strong economy to win again and if the economy goes south so does his bid for a second term...

Why?

Keep telling yourself that. I am sure that thought will keep you warm at night

Do you honestly believe anyone voted for a billionaire celebrity on his Econ policies? For a billionaire celebrity with zero experience in government?
Come on man...you’re smarter than that. Good, real Americans have reached the point where we’d be willing to watch this nation burn to the fucking ground if it meant full restoration back to the days of old,

I think that most of the people that voted for him will do so again, even though he has done nothing to bring back the "good old days".

Trump won the election on the backs of 3 states that went for him by less than 1% combined.

A crashing economy will bring out a lot more people to vote against him. Also, keep in mind, no matter how bad the Dem nominee is, they will be better than Hillary and will not quit campaigning in August assuming they have it in the bag

I would take Hillary over Harris and Warren... I know I will regret writing that...

I have been a 3rd party voter since 1996

So no involvement in politics
Okay -

even though he has done nothing to bring back the "good old days".
Haha...you couldn’t be more mistaken...You haven’t been paying attention have you?[/wqupote]

Nothing has changed bud, no matter how much you wish it had.
Bare in mind, there’s lots of those weirdos out there in those swing states whom like to waste their time and energy voting for a candidate with no chance at winning a national election...I’m pretty sure they’ve been watching the batshit crazy Lefty Democrats and I’ll bet they’ll be wise enough not to waste their vote come 2020.

Trump has gained little to no new supporters, and if the economy is in the shitter none of those 3rd party voters are going to vote for the person that put us there

Hold on, you’re always telling us that Presidents have little impact on our economy...don’t those third party voters know that?[/QUOTE]

What you need to wonder if another Wikileaks scandal will sink the Democrats cause green voters to stat green or vote Democrats.

Had it not been for the Wikileaks scandal I believe Hillary would have won in 2016...

Why?

If the economy goes south then even Harris might beat Trump... Trump need a strong economy to win again and if the economy goes south so does his bid for a second term...

It's all about cultural issues, same as in 2016. The democrats are fully committed to redefining the very fundamentals of what it means to be human and most people aren't on board with that shit. Not yet anyway.

Why?
Screen+Shot+2019-08-24+at+7.25.39+AM.png

The President has been bragging about his influence on the economy. They take too much credit for a strong one, yet take too much blame for a weak one. Too many voters are fickle and suffer from short term memory. A recessionary cycle will turn his supporters against him. Why, because job losses and a bear market will be more important to the American people than building the wall and crushing the left.

We need to think long term
Nothing is more important than crushing the left.
Of course we are a society that stands in front of the microwave, thinking, Hurry up!

So...

Forum List

Back