The Economics of Slavery.

imtellinya

Rookie
Mar 27, 2021
Slavery is your economy. Because slavery is supported by both the left and right. That is why so many of our jobs have gone to wage slave foreign countries. That is why our country is doing nothing to get rid of the illegal mexican scabs who are willing to work for less. Let alone do anything substantial to keep more from coming here. Face it. You're all SLAVES! But for those who don't like being slaves, there is a solution. Just think of the solution you aren't allowed to utter. (Let alone perform) THAT is the solution!

.....yes, somewhat .....yes, jobs go overseas and those countries send workers here = double fked

You're all SLAVES!

I particularly hate the idea that they took me from my home in chains, dragged me down to the office, made me fill out an application, and sit though several interviews, against my will.

Then, those vicious slavemasters made me sign an employment contract and forced me to accept money into my bank account every month.

This kind of inhuman treatment of people has to end ... I should be paid to stay home and play X-Box 16 hours a day.

I particularly hate the idea that they took me from my home in chains, dragged me down to the office, made me fill out an application, and sit though several interviews, against my will.

Then, those vicious slavemasters made me sign an employment contract and forced me to accept money into my bank account every month.

This kind of inhuman treatment of people has to end ... I should be paid to stay home and play X-Box 16 hours a day.
The OP is either a child or has the intellect of one. Why waste your time?

The OP is either a child or has the intellect of one. Why waste your time?

Villages have village idiots for a reason..

You're all SLAVES!

Then you should try Joe's unemployment. You can open a saving account and save for the future when a wheel barrow of cash will buy a piece of bread.

Capitalism is not just when you work "for a man". This is when your children work for the children of the same man, and your grandchildren work for the grandchildren of a man.
And your chances of becoming a "man" = 1/1000. And the whole ideology of capitalism is based on this figure - 1/1000.

Forum List

Back