The easiest way to tell that this isnt a Republican forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real win True

Rookie
Reaction score
Is the censorship freely used on the board. I posted a topic in the Satire section called "The Pervert / Spy Alliance". This was a comedy piece that didn't violate any of the board rules yet it was erased. I would say that 90% of the users of this board are either communists or democrats which really are almost identicle. I'm also willing to say that democrats aren't true americans.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the censorship freely used on the board. I posted a topic in the Satire section called "The Pervert / Spy Alliance". This was a comedy piece that didn't violate any of the board rules yet it was erased. I would say that 90% of the users of this board are either communists or democrats which really are almost identicle. I'm also willing to say that democrats aren't true americans.
Outta the park! You win a seegar!

1600563212301.png

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good for you. You give those mods hell for being mean to you. They like it when you discuss their actions on the open board. It shows you can't be pushed around. Tell us more.

Bob Blaylock

Platinum Member
Reaction score
EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Outta the park! You win a seegar!

View attachment 390762
Indeed he does win a cigar.

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Reaction score
______

I am neither a Communist or a Democrat---in fact believe the two terms are now virtually synonymous...and I have said pretty much that with most every post. I said today that I could not wait to read Hillary Clinton's Obit.

And I have not been censured or deleted. There is one Moderator, known as JackBoot, who used to get out of control, but I believe she is now on medication and behaves herself as far as I can tell.

Great run board I think, and I am a Proud Deplorable.

I think you should post your comedy censorship complaints on the comedy board. Let the comedy board people defend you if they wish. Don't try to make the Moderators defend themselves on a site which has no one who has any idea what you are talking about.

But that's just one opinion which carries no weight at all.

_____

_____.

OP
Real win True

Real win True

Rookie
Reaction score
You're right about that, I can't be a quiet poo round. Thanks for noting that.

OP
Real win True

Real win True

Rookie
Reaction score
What am I going to do with my satire piece since the mods don't want it posted here?

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Closed.

Discussing mod actions in open forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List