The Earth Needs More CO2, Not Less

the topic to which I posted. You?
The change from global warming to climate change reflects what is actually happening, doesn't it?

Back in the 1970's one doomsday preaching church simply called it "upset weather" coming our way.

The change from global warming to climate change reflects what is actually happening, doesn't it?
that merely meant those saying global warming were losing the debate and changed it to keep their stupid argument alive. Climate has changed over the course of the planet, to honestly believe someone can physically change nature is perposterous.

How would they bench mark and track it? They can't even state what the issue actually is, other than demofk mumbo jumbo.

Let me know when they can explain how hot 120 PPM of CO2 is first.

that merely meant those saying global warming were losing the debate and changed it to keep their stupid argument alive. Climate has changed over the course of the planet, to honestly believe someone can physically change nature is perposterous.

How would they bench mark and track it? They can't even state what the issue actually is, other than demofk mumbo jumbo.

Let me know when they can explain how hot 120 PPM of CO2 is first.
So you believe that it is impossible man to destroy the environment, which includes weather and climate. Perhaps if you visualize a "thin layer of varnish on a 12 inch desk globe" which is an accurate portrayal the thickness of the atmosphere you could also visualize how man can indeed pollute it to the point where the weather and climate are drastically affected.

What is ironic is that most people still visualize the earth and it's atmosphere like this. All out of proportion to what it actually is.

1663688926228.png

Last edited:
So you believe that it is impossible man to destroy the environment, which includes weather and climate.
indeed. Again, the globe is made up of 75% water. no one lives there.

Let me know when you can make it rain.

indeed. Again, the globe is made up of 75% water. no one lives there.

Let me know when you can make it rain.
Are you saying that we haven't affected the health of the oceans, that they are 'too big to fail'?

Are you saying that we haven't affected the health of the oceans, that they are 'too big to fail'?
sure, is Guam still up?

is water rising 10 feet?

Explain to me what we've caused exactly.

I know too much whale hunting depleted whale counts.

Does that work for you?

sure, is Guam still up?

is water rising 10 feet?

Explain to me what we've caused exactly.

I know too much whale hunting depleted whale counts.

Does that work for you?
Whale poop is very important in the oceans.

Forum List

Back