Zone1 The Dumbest Comment A Black Leader Has Ever Made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, blacks definitely faced racism 100 years ago - even 60 years ago if they lived in the Jim Crow states. Not sure what that has to do with today, since we’ve swung in the opposite direction - blacks are actually favored in in many arenas.

Regardless, I still say Booker was ahead of his time, and his words of the past are definitely accurate in the current environment.

Yes, blacks definitely faced racism 100 years ago - even 60 years ago if they lived in the Jim Crow states. Not sure what that has to do with today, since we’ve swung in the opposite direction - blacks are actually favored in in many arenas.
Considering white people have oppressed every culture they have encountered for centuries, this should come as no surprise.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Racism has its consequences. You know Karma and all that.
You’re blaming current whites for what whites generations ago did.

Anyway, normal Americans are getting sick of it. It will swing back to a balanced position, starting when the left gets it butt handed to it in November.

I've posted in the FZ. You can't handle me here, you damn sue don't want any of this where there are no rules.
Yeah, you're a real terror. A legend in your own mind.
Nice try progbot.
Anytime you want to have another go, say the word

I'm doing nothing of the kind.
Yes you are. You’re practically gleeful with your hopes that whites will get a taste of racism - which is of course what’s happening. Didn’t you say “karma is a bitch?”

Considering white people have oppressed every culture they have encountered for centuries, this should come as no surprise.
You sound as if whites invented culture oppression

Which they didnt

Yes you are. You’re practically gleeful with your hopes that whites will get a taste of racism - which is of course what’s happening. Didn’t you say “karma is a bitch?”
Karma is a bitch. It happens. Both good and bad. Try it sometime. Do a selfless act for someone and watch what happens. Just happened to me recently.
What I am doing is telling you my opinion of why these things are happening these days. I'm not happy about it but its not a complete shock either.

It doesn't matter who invented it. White people perfected it and have been practicing it for centuries.
What about how the Arabs oppress women? In some sects, the women have to be covered up in black, head to toe, in extreme heat, with only their eyes showing, and only leave the house when accompanied by their husbands or brothers.

And don’t ask what they do to gays.

And this is in CURRENT times - in the 21st century. But you go ahead and keep dumping on whitey.

What about how the Arabs oppress women? In some sects, the women have to be covered up in black, head to toe, in extreme heat, with only their eyes showing, and only leave the house when accompanied by their husbands or brothers.

And don’t ask what they do to gays.

And this is in CURRENT times - in the 21st century. But you go ahead and keep dumping on whitey.
You can take my opinion with as many grains of salt as you wish.

What I'm saying is whites have been doing it for centuries. Look at this country. Blacks, Indians, Mexicans all oppressed by the white man.

And that has no bearing on current times, and is no excuse to discriminate against whites today - be it for admission to a prestigious college, for a promotion, or to fill a new job. We should be working to abolish racism, where decisions are made according to color, rather than advance it against a different race.

The pendulum is swinging back. By next year at this time, the SCOTUS will have ruled that using race as a factor in admissions is in violation of the equal protection clause, and we will have a Republican House to stop Kamala (who will be president by then) from enacting policies based on what is best for the 14% of the population she cares about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back