Zone1 Ivy League Law Professor Says America Needs Fewer Asians

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

Penn Law prof vows to fight sanctions for racist comments​

1658667851617.png

Controversial Penn Law professor Amy Wax this week launched a Go Fund Me campaign to fight efforts by her dean to impose major sanctions against her.

In six days, more than 700 donors contributed an excess of $115,000 to her defense fund.
Among other things, she has said the country would be better off with fewer Asians and described India as a sh*t hole country.

"There is no racism."

Last edited:
Shows why Tenure for college professors is a terrible idea.

But there are just as many academics who have had their careers ruined for saying things a lot less controversial, and being destroyed by the PC Police.

As a long-time resident manager of college students from many countries I can say that the Taiwanese kids are the best.

Penn Law prof vows to fight sanctions for racist comments​

View attachment 674105

Controversial Penn Law professor Amy Wax this week launched a Go Fund Me campaign to fight efforts by her dean to impose major sanctions against her.

In six days, more than 700 donors contributed an excess of $115,000 to her defense fund.
Among other things, she has said the country would be better off with fewer Asians and described India as a sh*t hole country.

"There is no racism."
I wonder if she felt that way back when she was a man.

As a long-time resident manager of college students from many countries I can say that the Taiwanese kids are the best.
I volunteered as a college tutor. Asians in general were the better students, and also very appreciate of the time I was donating to help them. Other races, less so.

she has said the country would be better off with fewer Asians and described India as a sh*t hole country.

India is a sh*thole ... and America would be better off with more Asians.

Forum List

Back