Zone1 The Dumbest Comment A Black Leader Has Ever Made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radical left, radical right. Both wings from the same bird. The only difference is Democrats aren’t as racist as Republicans. Republicans don’t even try to hide it anymore. They just voted against interracial marriage and took power away from tribes in Oklahoma.
And I think the opposite. I think there is more racism on the left. They are actively promoting anti-white racism beginning in elementary schools, and insisting upon the continuation of anti-white and anti-Asian racism at the university admissions level.

Then we have a president announcing no whitey will even be considered for certain prestigious government positions.

And then of course we have the antisemitic Muslims elected as Democrats, trying to whip up votes to defund Israel’s defensive Iron Dome so that Islamic terrorists can lob rockets and kill as many Jews as possible. A horrible antisemite advanced a Farrakhan lie about Jews, and he qualified to run for DC mayor. And a chapter president of the NAACP (who is supposed to FIGHT bigotry) disseminated a disgusting antisemitic cartoon, and faced no repercussions.

So thanks, but I choose to stay with the Republicans.

And I think the opposite. I think there is more racism on the left. They are actively promoting anti-white racism beginning in elementary schools, and insisting upon the continuation of anti-white and anti-Asian racism at the university admissions level.

Then we have a president announcing no whitey will even be considered for certain prestigious government positions.

And then of course we have the antisemitic Muslims elected as Democrats, trying to whip up votes to defund Israel’s defensive Iron Dome so that Islamic terrorists can lob rockets and kill as many Jews as possible. A horrible antisemite advanced a Farrakhan lie about Jews, and he qualified to run for DC mayor. And a chapter president of the NAACP (who is supposed to FIGHT bigotry) disseminated a disgusting antisemitic cartoon, and faced no repercussions.

So thanks, but I choose to stay with the Republicans.
If you’re content being a colonizer then be one. Makes no difference to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If you’re content being a colonizer then be one. Makes no difference to me.
What’s a colonizer? Is that what liberals are calling whites who object to the contempt and disdain being spewed about whites by non-whites?

What’s a colonizer? Is that what liberals are calling whites who object to the contempt and disdain being spewed about whites by non-whites?
Nope. Its what we Indians call people who subscribe to the colonizer mindset.
Do you consider Democrats to be your enemy?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nope. Its what we Indians call people who subscribe to the colonizer mindset.
Do you consider Democrats to be your enemy?
What’s a colonizer mindset?

As far as enemies, not all Democrats. Just the far leftists hellbent on destroying this nation, as a result of their being brainwashed into thinking this is a bad country. They are doing so by incentivizing illegals, intentional driving inflation, and positioning people who disagree with liberalism as domestic terrorists or white supremacists.

One of your fellow leftists just called me a member of the KKK. Yes, that is how hateful your peers have become.

“There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. ... Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well.”
Booker T. Washington

Booker T. Washington, My Larger Education, Garden CITY New York, Doubleday, Page & Company, 1911, pg. 118, Booker T. Washington. My Larger Education; Being Chapters from My Experience

In the history of black leadership in America, this comment by Washington is perhaps the dumbest of all time. Now I'm sure the usual suspects are going to jump in and try to teach me from their perspective of being white just how great these comments were for black people and how blacks like me should think just like Washington.

These words were written in 1910 or 1911. Jim Crow was the law of the land. Lynching was going on, blacks could get killed and the killer go free. Washington watched various black towns and neighborhoods burn to the ground. Sharecropping was going on with blacks basically returning to slavery. Black codes made it possible for blacks to be arrested for nothing and end up as part of convict leasing. I don't think Washington could vote without a poll tax since he lived in the south. With all that going on, Washington made his comment.

It was the dumbest comment a black leader has ever made.
It's incredible how consistently wrong you are about every single thing you post. Even a broken clock gets it right more often than you. Why don't you try communicating instead of your inane lectures?

We warred with other tribes but never engaged in genocide. That is a white thing.
Tell that to the ghosts of the Mohicans. What do you call what happens when you kill all the men of a tribe and then rape, enslave and/or kill all the women and either kill or adopt all the children? I call it genocide.

Enjoy your next Klan meeting

They will enjoy your white America rants

Speaking of that, make sure to say hi to your governor and fellow DemoKKKrat...

1658774405112.png

Pretty sure saying an island was going to tip over is about the dumbest thing a "leader" has said of any color. Period.

You fantasize too much for your own peace of mind

The Founders were great men and both of us stand on their shoulders

You are a free man today thanks to them
The men you call founders found nothing. Most of them owned slaves. I am not free because of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back