The dumb 97% myth. Laughing disrespectfully at those that buy into that narrative.

We know the earth has not warmed in nearly 20 years.

We know that there is more ice in Antarctica.

You'd think the global warming alarmists would be happy that all our efforts have stopped global warming but they are not happy. They are angry and trying to find excuses to keep the global warming myth alive.

This is more evidence, for me, that this is the biggest scam ever on a massive global scale.

They are lying to us. Again.

We know the earth has not warmed in nearly 20 years.

We know that there is more ice in Antarctica.

You'd think the global warming alarmists would be happy that all our efforts have stopped global warming but they are not happy. They are angry and trying to find excuses to keep the global warming myth alive.

This is more evidence, for me, that this is the biggest scam ever on a massive global scale.

They are lying to us. Again.
Science is still trying to work its own kinks out, it's a work in progress.

So the GOP position is that pollution is a good thing?
Not at all. Global warming is a scam.

It's not a GOP issue. The GOP is part of the scam. The left is part of the scam. The UN is part of the scam. It's a global bi partisan scam.

They are all making millions off green energy. Follow the money.

So the GOP position is that pollution is a good thing?

Are we talking GW/CC or are we talking pollution? If pollution then I suggest your memory is faulty or you just are not old enough to remember who started the EPA and got the first clean water act passed. (hint, it was not a democrat)
Yeah, just like they do not know or care who started national parks in order to prevent the eradication of forests. They have no idea what Booosh did with the Antiquities Act . More importantly they do not care. Much like they do not give a damn about who freed the slaves, or who desegregated the schools. They still think it was only the "south" that were the only racists all of those years.

Meanwhile not one professional baseball team was south of the mason Dixon line for years, yet they would not allow a black ball player. I wonder why Boston was the last to desegregate or allow a black ball player on the team. What, was Boston in the south? Wonder why blacks were not allowed on Martha's Vineyard to celebrate the Kennedy election party?

They still do know or care what republicans done for the natives. A republican president became an honorary member of the Lakota tribe as a result.

Liberals are thoroughly brainwashed. They are only useful puppets for their communist leaders. Nothing more and perhaps a whole lot less.

The above is an example of carbon corporate money at work, two reasons, one the obvious, money, the second political or ideological contradiction. Combined they keep the believers believing. Check out Agnotology sometime and this book is excellent for the interested reader.

'Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming' Naomi Oreskes, Erik M. M. Conway

'Gawd provided checks and balances on Global Warming' | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Republican Politicians Are Paid To Be Stupid

House 'Science' Committee Witch Hunt is Worse than Benghazi!

Is The Earth Past A Point of No Return?
Is The Earth Past A Point of No Return?

'The Danger The Planet Faces Because Human Instinct Overpowers Human Reason'
The Danger The Planet Faces Because Human Instinct Overpowers Human Reason

2014 Was The Hottest Year Since At Least 1880, Government Finds'
2014 Was The Hottest Year On Record

Agnotology is the study of culturally induced ignorance or doubt, particularly the publication of inaccurate or misleading scientific data.

You tards amuse me when you try to compare tobacco with man made climate change...

Ok if that's the case numb nuts where is all the money going to fool the public??????

With tobacco we were bombarded with :

Comercials on television
Adds on Billboards, in sporting stadiums
Adds in magazines
Tobaco was sponsoring car races etc....

So where the fuck does the public see that big oil is trying to influence John Q. Public?

Fucking idiots

One correction, I have not seen a commercial on television for tobacco in many years, especially cigarettes.

The global average (land and ocean) surface temperature shows a warming of 0.85 [0.65 to 1.06] °C in the period 1880 to 2012, based on multiple independently produced dataset.
Global warming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To get these temperatures from 1880 to at least 1980s these were the devices used:
mercurythermometer.png

So how can an observer using the above thermometer distinguish surface temperatures increased from
33.17°F to 33.90° F?

Just a simple question that in light of that 12.5% of the Earth's land mass was NOT included in the 60 years of temperature readings?

When "The number of [Siberian] stations increased from 8 in 1901 to 23 in 1951 and then decreased to 12 from 1989 to present only four (4) stations, those at Irkutsk, Bratsk, Chita and Kirensk, cover the entire 20th century.
IEA analysts say climatologists use the data of stations located in large populated centers that are influenced by the urban-warming effect more frequently than the correct data of remote stations…
The scale of global warming was exaggerated due to temperature distortions for Russia accounting for 12.5% of the world’s land mass.
The IEA said it was necessary to recalculate all global-temperature data in order to assess the scale of such exaggeration.
Climategatekeeping: Siberia

I understand. Somethings are just too complicated for FFOs like you.
That one is a very specific type of stupid. He responds to facts that refute his dumb beliefs by laughing like a drunk hyena. That is how he copes with his cognitive dissonance of being proven wrong.

Like that ugly cackling witch that he is going to moronically vote for and who he believes has never lied about a thing.

And I never disagreed with him!

I just asked a simple question as to how the global temperature has increased from 33.17°F to 33.90° F when for nearly 100 years a mercury thermometer which everyone agrees is hard to distinguish 1 °F on the thermometer and then for many years before computers these readings had to be
hand transcribed leaving room for human error.

Using Occam's razor i.e. --"Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected" ...
I'm just asking how a history of global warming ONLY going back to 1850 and depending on mercury thermometers which are hard to distinguish fractional readings and handwritten transcription can show such a discrete ".73°F" increase.

That one is a very specific type of stupid. He responds to facts that refute his dumb beliefs by laughing like a drunk hyena. That is how he copes with his cognitive dissonance of being proven wrong.

Like that ugly cackling witch that he is going to moronically vote for and who he believes has never lied about a thing.
Your "facts" often prove the opposite. Your "facts" do not include all the facts. That's how you folks cope with the fact that world is moving forward without you. You are out of touch with reality. That's a fact. I am voting for a combination of Rubio and Kasich, I hope.

Your "facts" often prove the opposite. Your "facts" do not include all the facts. That's how you folks cope with the fact that world is moving forward without you. You are out of touch with reality. That's a fact. I am voting for a combination of Rubio and Kasich, I hope.
healthmyths does the same thing: takes selected facts, twists them, and ignores all of the evidence.

You can be silly asses. Because what you believe affects nothing.

So you are telling me that for over 100 years, observers standing in the heat and the cold, squinting at a mercury thermometer (that by the way most didn't have one degree segmentation), determined with .5°F discrimination the temperature and then writing results in a journal that was later transcribed manually and this was done hundreds of thousands of times over the 100 years BEFORE digital thermometers in the 1980s were used.
That also 12.5% of Earth's land mass i.e. Siberia's readings had little or no inclusion and that didn't have an impact?
You also ignore NOAA dropped 600 weather reporting stations because they are reporting inaccurate temperature readings!

These are the FACTS you say are not relevant???

So you are telling me that for over 100 years, observers standing in the heat and the cold, squinting at a mercury thermometer (that by the way most didn't have one degree segmentation), determined with .5°F discrimination the temperature and then writing results in a journal that was later transcribed manually and this was done hundreds of thousands of times over the 100 years BEFORE digital thermometers in the 1980s were used.
That also 12.5% of Earth's land mass i.e. Siberia's readings had little or no inclusion and that didn't have an impact?
You also ignore NOAA dropped 600 weather reporting stations because they are reporting inaccurate temperature readings!

These are the FACTS you say are not relevant???
The findings of 100 "confirmation science" observers is laughed at by tens of thousands of those who do understand the issue. Yes, they are not relevant. Neither are you nor those who agree with you.

Forum List

Back