i am an indie.
No sweetie...you're idiot - not indie.
btw... it's spelled ' you're '.
Bwahahaha!!! Sweetie...."you're" is a contraction for you are. "Your" is possession (as in your party). No wonder you vote Dumbocrat - you're ignorant and uneducated!

Buttsoiler what you wrote was:

If your embarrassed by your side of the aisle

--- which you then hurriedly edited to "you're" once you were educated on your own gaffe. And now you sit and pretend you didn't.
You're a fucking fraud.

Imagine someone not agreeing with you, but they are "fascists", though. Funny that.

When some butthurt internet wag comes sashaying in here purporting to dictate what other people's politics are, yeah I'd say that's fascistic in spirit.

MaryL, you are scared because your enemies are finally acting like you.
I am flattered. I am scared, yes I am. People that want freedom for THEIR belief system want to shut it down when it's somebody they don't agree with. I am a former liberal, I am aware of the mind games and double talk . Just let it go. Liberals are becoming the scary new sect of fascist that can't stand REAL diversity.

I am flattered. I am scared, yes I am. People that want freedom for THEIR belief system want to shut it down when it's somebody they don't agree with. I am a former liberal, I am aware of the mind games and double talk . Just let it go. Liberals are becoming the scary new sect of fascist that can't stand REAL diversity.

That's absurd. Liberalism champions free speech --- it doesn't "shut anything down".

Even Buttsoiler the OP eventually got that message, correcting himself in this thread title to "left wing" --- after, of course, I took him to task for his gross ignorance.

That's absurd. Liberalism champions free speech --- it doesn't "shut anything down".
No, liberals are becoming a bunch of INTOLERANT fascist bullies. Calling non liberals " fascist" and rioting and the list goes on and on here. It boggles my mind here. liberals might as well don brown shirts and do stiff arm salutes to each other , they scare the hell out of me. They slam people, threaten violence, riot, and are so mean spirited, they are scary. believe me, they are becoming their own worst enemies here. I am just saying that an ex liberal observer.

Last edited:

No, liberals are becoming a bunch of INTOLERANT fascist bullies. Calling non liberals " fascist" and rioting and the list goes on and on here. It boggles my mind here. liberals might as well don brown shirts and do stiff arm salutes to each other , they scare the hell out of me. They slam people, threaten violence, riot, and are so mean spirited, they are scary. believe me, they are becoming their own worst enemies here. I am just saying that an ex liberal observer.

No idea who you're referring to here but what you describe is anything but "Liberal". Perhaps you need to refresh your terminology.

sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

No idea who you're referring to here but what you describe is anything but "Liberal". Perhaps you need to refresh your terminology.
Of course not. Please, the OP's first post, a perfect example. And then there are people like you, with the plausible denial thing. I voted for the man that shalt not be named, and liberals have this weird double standard, they want to hurt people in the name of peace. I am not feeling a warm and fuzzy hug here for my post(S). And so it goes...

Of course not. Please, the OP's first post, a perfect example. And then there are people like you, with the plausible denial thing. I voted for the man that shalt not be named, and liberals have this weird double standard, they want to hurt people in the name of peace. I am not feeling a warm and fuzzy hug here for my post(S). And so it goes...

Again --- the OP's first post never even mentions any Liberals --- it refers to "the left". Again, even Buttsoiler got this one right. YOU introduced the conflation. They ain't the same thing. Again, maybe you need to revisit your terminology since you can't even read post number one. I just said all this and it flew right over your head.

Again --- the OP's first post never even mentions any Liberals --- it refers to "the left". Again, even Buttsoiler got this one right. YOU introduced the conflation. They ain't the same thing. Again, maybe you need to revisit your terminology since you can't even read post number one. I just said all this and it flew right over your head.

You voted and got what you voted for. Mindless people brain washed and developed by the media to follow the Liberal mindset . Progressive control by what you read watch and hear. Look at the commercial on TV and try to think for yourself, what is the real message. Watch the movies what is the real message and the list goes on. Open boarders, bi racial relationships how you dress, eat think. White men are stupid blk black men dangerous and stupid white and black females are smart and sexy Think about Big Bird......LOL We are stupid

If people want to be the other gender or be gay...Well, more fucking power for them! Stopping them by religious bs is something Iran would do.
If some tranny with a dick wants to share the women's restroom with my wife or daughter, they can go fuck themselves.

You ever wonder how we got this way??The demoralization of the Democrats is, as Obama put it, an opportunity. Social chaos is a time for the left to overthrow and undermine traditional institutions. Fear, anger and despair are radicalizing. The left has always operated by throwing bombs and then profiting from the fallout. That’s Obama’s agenda. Having wrecked the country and the...

i am an indie.
No sweetie...you're idiot - not indie.
btw... it's spelled ' you're '.
Bwahahaha!!! Sweetie...."you're" is a contraction for you are. "Your" is possession (as in your party). No wonder you vote Dumbocrat - you're ignorant and uneducated!

lol... my post #11 clearly shows you spelled the first 'your' when it should have been spelled 'you're'.

poor home schooled you.

Forum List

Back