The Dirtbag Clinton Legacy Continues

Each and every soap-dodging prog in this thread knows everything I've said about the Clinturds is true. The "Man from Hope" is even a lie....Willy grew up around the cat houses and gambling parlors in Hot Springs, not Hope. I prayed he'd die on the operating table during his heart operation but I guess the Lord has something else in store for him....for her, further political humiliation and drunken falls leading to concussions is fine for the time being.....I'd imagine they'll go out together in some hideous way...I hope I live long enough to read about it. :deal:

You can only wish it were true, because the Clintons scare Republicans.....they can't beat them.

Things begin to crumble immediately, as the first guy in the list Jim Guy Tucker was convicted for mail fraud that had nothing to do with ill and Hillary Clinton. Jim Guy Tucker - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

From the link, dirtbag....I swear you progs have no honor whatsoever:

Tucker was convicted of one count of conspiracy and one count of mail fraud in 1996 as part of Kenneth Starr's investigation of the Whitewater scandal. Tucker was tried with fellow defendants James B. McDougal and his wife Susan McDougal, the prosecution conducted primarily by OIC prosecutor Ray Jahn

Last edited:
Because William Jefferson "BJ" "Bubba" Clinton left his semen on the fat intern's blue dress, we learned:

that he didn't cum in her mouth (or maybe she dribbled?);

that the national debate could include the burning question "spit or swallow?";

that he has a bent dick; and

what the meaning of "is" is.

Forum List

Back