The Dirtbag Clinton Legacy Continues

My post is a direct response to your stupid premise of your ridiculous thread and your dumb ass thesis about Hillary Clinton being a criminal.

Thieves and traitors is what the Clintons are....it's what you admire about them.
I don't admire them. They are what they are. I just don't believe in being tangled up in hate. It isn't healthy for the hater or the community or the nation.

The Clinton's could walk through shit and still smell like roses..................

There's some truth in that. Same with Obama. As hard as the nutters try, they have never been able to prove wrongdoing.

Won't stop them from trying and low info types, like the OP, just love lies about Dems.

I must say however, I don't think I have ever seen one of these dunderheads accuse Hillary of actually pulling the trigger. How low can they go and how stupid can they get?

:cuckoo:

Interesting deflection to avoid answering the question. You are certified aren't you? I knew it !!!

This thread is about Hillary Clinton being a criminal....either post to that topic or get the fuck out of my thread.

Innocent till proven guilty is still the rule here. Shopping for wrong doers? Start with McCain. He has an actual history of taking kickbacks even though he got just a censure and then he reinvented himself as a maverick.

They also said he had a drug plane that flew in coke at Mena, Ar.........Where else did Don Tyson get all his blow???
It was not coke.

Bill's brother Roger was the Arkansas Grassman, specialized in Mexican ditchweed.

I know, I was there more than once.

A friend was flying into Mena when the old moldy ditchweed spontaneously combusted in the plane.

Those were the days.

I don't like most of his policies, but there's an irony that Obama beat Hillary largely because he looked like such a fine upstanding young guy.
I think he beat her because there is a large anybody but Hillary faction in the Dem Party.

They can't come out and say it, but, given an alternative they went with Obama.

He was supposed to be the safe opposition that would settle for HUD Secretary or some such sop in the Hillary Regime, but that plan blew up on the bitch.

There's some truth in that. Same with Obama. As hard as the nutters try, they have never been able to prove wrongdoing.

Have you forgotten Willy got IMPEACHED and disbarred for perjury, Loogie? As to Hillary, she's been caught numerous times but has always managed to slink away because her pals cover for her and the MSM won't report her various scams. You know they and Obama are despicable turds and yet you keep inviting them back to steal more furniture and silverware from the White House....it's like expecting Lyndsay Lohan not to be a lying thief or to ever go to jail.

Hillary has a problem with the more left leaning elitist element, but appears to do better with the white blue collar. What I think may be interesting is that the white blue collar wing may be aging out. But then again it may be the key to whomever can win Ohio and Wisconsin and even Mich.

Innocent till proven guilty is still the rule here. Shopping for wrong doers? Start with McCain. He has an actual history of taking kickbacks even though he got just a censure and then he reinvented himself as a maverick.

That's horseshit. McCain was guilty of flying in Charles Keating's plane for a vacation.....it was DeConcini and Glenn who got Keating his S&L scheme protection.....I know because it all happened just down the street from me.

My post is a direct response to your stupid premise of your ridiculous thread and your dumb ass thesis about Hillary Clinton being a criminal.

Thieves and traitors is what the Clintons are....it's what you admire about them.
I don't admire them. They are what they are. I just don't believe in being tangled up in hate. It isn't healthy for the hater or the community or the nation.

It's also cowardly to fail to condemn criminality, immorality, and dishonesty because "gosh it is just too much effort to speak out against that stuff. It's rife anyway, why bother?"

That's horseshit. McCain was guilty of flying in Charles Keating's plane for a vacation.....it was DeConcini and Glenn who got Keating his S&L scheme protection.....I know because it all happened just down the street from me.

McCain and others kept the feds from investigating Keating while he continued his looting which eventually hurt a lot of retirees. McCain took several vacation trips on Keating's dime, and only reimbursed Keating when he came under investigation. Remember, McCain is married to big money and makes pretty good money himself. He could have afforded to pay for his own vacations. He's corrupt because that's his nature.

McCain The Most Reprehensible of the Keating Five Phoenix New Times

McCain and others kept the feds from investigating Keating while he continued his looting which eventually hurt a lot of retirees. McCain took several vacation trips on Keating's dime, and only reimbursed Keating when he came under investigation. Remember, McCain is married to big money and makes pretty good money himself. He could have afforded to pay for his own vacations. He's corrupt because that's his nature.

The New Times makes MSLSD look conservative by comparison...you're either a liar or an idiot or both.....the Keating Five was McCain and four Rats.

Hillary has been the architect of the family's criminal activities since Whitewater in the 1980's. s

Whitewater was a crime, because a nickname in a message board said so.

FYI....Clinturd stooges went to prison for Whitewater....get back to me when you're qualified to post here.

FYI, Hillary didn't go to prison.

Wow, that's a ringing endorsement.

Only her buddies and partners went.

Absolute evidence that she's not a criminal, corrupt whore.

The New Times makes MSLSD look conservative by comparison...you're either a liar or an idiot or both.....the Keating Five was McCain and four Rats.

???
FYI, Hillary didn't go to prison.

Idiot wind.

BTW...if you want to see some HUGE corruption, look into Feinstein and Pelousy...they're world-class thieves same as Hildabeast.

Insinuations is all you have, not even an indictment. Let us know when you have something besides the outrage the right wing hate machine feeds you poor republican working stiffs 24/7.

Forum List

Back