The Dirtbag Clinton Legacy Continues

Insinuations is all you have, not even an indictment. Let us know when you have something besides the outrage the right wing hate machine feeds you poor republican working stiffs 24/7.

You still here....why?

Because you're calling people criminals who are not criminals. I gave you McCain but you chose not to run with it. What kind of jarhead were you, a sea going bellhop?

Because you're calling people criminals who are not criminals. I gave you McCain but you chose not to run with it. What kind of jarhead were you, a sea going bellhop?

I'm neither a Marine or a "jarhead", squirt. You on the other hand have already been dealt with and tossed aside....standing outside the ring claiming you weren't really KOed but had just fallen asleep is getting old....now run along.

They were her "stooges" because a nickname in a message board said so.

Uh yeah, that's how a message board works....there's ample evidence a chicken scratching in the dirt could and dig up....you're just too lazy to find the truth about these scumbags.

They were her "stooges" because a nickname in a message board said so.

Uh yeah, that's how a message board works....there's ample evidence a chicken scratching in the dirt could and dig up....you're just too lazy to find the truth about these scumbags.
I dug as much as you did. You simply called them Clinton "stooges" and ran.

They also said he had a drug plane that flew in coke at Mena, Ar.........Where else did Don Tyson get all his blow???
It was not coke.

Bill's brother Roger was the Arkansas Grassman, specialized in Mexican ditchweed.

I know, I was there more than once.

A friend was flying into Mena when the old moldy ditchweed spontaneously combusted in the plane.

Those were the days.
Nasty tasting old dayz..I got mine from Dallas and OKC, tended to be greener...
They sold it in NW Ark for whey too much...Those Clinton's were sure industrious...

My post is a direct response to your stupid premise of your ridiculous thread and your dumb ass thesis about Hillary Clinton being a criminal.

Thieves and traitors is what the Clintons are....it's what you admire about them.
I don't admire them. They are what they are. I just don't believe in being tangled up in hate. It isn't healthy for the hater or the community or the nation.

It's also cowardly to fail to condemn criminality, immorality, and dishonesty because "gosh it is just too much effort to speak out against that stuff. It's rife anyway, why bother?"
They are thieves and traitors in your head and your opinion. What is in you head and your opinions mean nothing to me and I suspect the vast majority of human beings on planet earth. You fit the mold and definition of a being who is tangled up in hate. You will claim to follow the ten commandments while you bare false witness and wrap yourself in a flag while you ignore it's constitution and treat a person as guilty until proven innocent.

They are thieves and traitors in your head and your opinion. What is in you head and your opinions mean nothing to me and I suspect the vast majority of human beings on planet earth. You fit the mold and definition of a being who is tangled up in hate. You will claim to follow the ten commandments while you bare false witness and wrap yourself in a flag while you ignore it's constitution and treat a person as guilty until proven innocent.

Volumes of anecdotal evidence Bill Clinton is not only a serial rapist but complicit in several "suicides" (murders) in Arkansas by his state police detail and freelance thugs. Their embezzling and money-laundering schemes are well-documented and of course they're clever and devious enough not to take the fall for their crimes. Willy committed treason when he told Ron Brown (who was later murdered) to have Loral give the chi-coms our missile telemetry to launch commercial satellites for them in return for campaign funds. That tech went directly to the Red Army and now we have accurate ICBMs aimed at us from China. I suspect you have no morals, no honor, no dignity so why would you have a problem with these dirtbags....even vote for them. You ain't fooling anybody...you're no better than they are...just not smart or venal enough to try what they've done.

Dragging out old scandals that didn't stick......must be in desperate mode.....:)

Volumes of anecdotal evidence Bill Clinton is not only a serial rapist but complicit in several "suicides" (murders) in Arkansas by his state police detail and freelance thugs. Their embezzling and money-laundering schemes are well-documented and of course they're clever and devious enough not to take the fall for their crimes. Willy committed treason when he told Ron Brown (who was later murdered) to have Loral give the chi-coms our missile telemetry to launch commercial satellites for them in return for campaign funds. That tech went directly to the Red Army and now we have accurate ICBMs aimed at us from China. I suspect you have no morals, no honor, no dignity so why would you have a problem with these dirtbags....even vote for them. You ain't fooling anybody...you're no better than they are...just not smart or venal enough to try what they've done.

Yes, sure, that's why your leaders are bringing it up all the time....:D Your anecdotal evidence only exists in the National Equirer, where Faux News gets most of its information.

It's quite obvious that most of you are desperate to shine a bad light on Hillary........but, just like your Obama born in Kenya theory.....it will amount not even to a hill of beans...

To bare false witness is to accuse another of wrong doing without being able to actually prove the case. Anecdotal evidence is not proof. Putting together bits and pieces of opinions and speculation does not add up to a conviction of a crime. Unless you have a conviction what you are doing is baring false witness and ignoring the constitutional belief that a person is innocent until proven guilty. You are committing the sin of baring false witness on a grand scale and ignoring the constitution the same way. You are doing it in public, out in the open, with no shame and trying to defend it. It is what it is. Persons who believe in the constitution and the commandments should ignore your devilish lack of religious respect and your anti American demeanor.

Volumes of anecdotal evidence Bill Clinton is not only a serial rapist but complicit in several "suicides" (murders) in Arkansas by his state police detail and freelance thugs. Their embezzling and money-laundering schemes are well-documented and of course they're clever and devious enough not to take the fall for their crimes. Willy committed treason when he told Ron Brown (who was later murdered) to have Loral give the chi-coms our missile telemetry to launch commercial satellites for them in return for campaign funds. That tech went directly to the Red Army and now we have accurate ICBMs aimed at us from China. I suspect you have no morals, no honor, no dignity so why would you have a problem with these dirtbags....even vote for them. You ain't fooling anybody...you're no better than they are...justJanuary 2015 was second-warmest on record globally January second-warmest on record globally not smart or venal enough to try what they've done.
If only Republicans could have concluded that Clinton was a rapist.

Each and every soap-dodging prog in this thread knows everything I've said about the Clinturds is true. The "Man from Hope" is even a lie....Willy grew up around the cat houses and gambling parlors in Hot Springs, not Hope. I prayed he'd die on the operating table during his heart operation but I guess the Lord has something else in store for him....for her, further political humiliation and drunken falls leading to concussions is fine for the time being.....I'd imagine they'll go out together in some hideous way...I hope I live long enough to read about it. :deal:

Each and every soap-dodging prog in this thread knows everything I've said about the Clinturds is true. The "Man from Hope" is even a lie....Willy grew up around the cat houses and gambling parlors in Hot Springs, not Hope. I prayed he'd die on the operating table during his heart operation but I guess the Lord has something else in store for him....for her, further political humiliation and drunken falls leading to concussions is fine for the time being.....I'd imagine they'll go out together in some hideous way...I hope I live long enough to read about it. :deal:
:bsflag:

Interesting deflection to avoid answering the question. You are certified aren't you? I knew it !!!

This thread is about Hillary Clinton being a criminal....either post to that topic or get the fuck out of my thread.

Innocent till proven guilty is still the rule here. Shopping for wrong doers? Start with McCain. He has an actual history of taking kickbacks even though he got just a censure and then he reinvented himself as a maverick.

Same with Tom Cobert, Vitter, Santorum, Isis ... they're not only still in office but thanks to gerrymandering and bg money, they'll never have to actually campaign again. They have a place at the public trough for life and that's what the RWs want.

And being a criminal certainly hasn't hurt Roy Blunt or Newt Gingrich either.

And there are more ...

Meanwhile, there is still no proof of wrongdoing on the part of the Clinton's, Kerry or Obama.

Meanwhile, there is still no proof of wrongdoing on the part of the Clinton's, Kerry or Obama.

Here ya go manboobs....just Whitewater alone:

Here ya go manboobs....just Whitewater alone:

Things begin to crumble immediately, as the first guy in the list Jim Guy Tucker was convicted for mail fraud that had nothing to do with ill and Hillary Clinton. Jim Guy Tucker - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back