The Dinosaur Fakes News Media will go Extinct.

I only trust one source of news these days ...

BatBoy_01.jpg

After Trump easily secures another term, the fake news media will finally fade into the night.

They didn't learn from 2016, it's clear they want to reward the low performers with blue ribbons, because that was their plight in life. True patriotic Americans love their nations and believe in capitalism, liberty and the American Way. No free ride, if you work hard you will succeed.

MSM does NOT emulate these characteristics, in general.

After Trump easily secures another term, the fake news media will finally fade into the night.
They didn't learn from 2016, it's clear they want to reward the low performers with blue ribbons, because that was their plight in life. True patriotic Americans love their nations and believe in capitalism, liberty and the American Way. No free ride, if you work hard you will succeed.
MSM does NOT emulate these characteristics, in general.
The Left Stream Media is not concerned with accuracy or Truth. They obey their owner's orders and will babble whatever he tells them to.

With our media owned by Marxist and foreign stockholders, we no longer have a free and independent media whose business depends on them reliably and accurately telling the news.

I believe they will fade, but they will never go away completely.
You can bet they (China-Dems) are planning on 2024, 26, 28.
There will still be fake news out there, for those who refuse to submit to the truth.

The best news of all if Trump wins this, is that the Dems will be FORCED to move further right. They wouldn't have a chance against a Rubio in 2024 unless they moved back to the middle and had a legitimate America First agenda, assuming they lose this election.

If they win this, well...I know I will be looking to short Vegas stocks (as Middle Class will lose disposable income), and will look to Chinese military stocks like AviChina, as I believe they will ramp up their efforts.

No I think Faux News is here to stay. They have a willing audience. After all here in the United States we still have the Free Press and it can print/publish what ever the fuck it wants. If you no longer support the Free Press feel free to amend the Constitution to take it away.

Forum List

Back