The Dinosaur Fakes News Media will go Extinct.

The best news of all if Trump wins this, is that the Dems will be FORCED to move further right. They wouldn't have a chance against a Rubio in 2024 unless they moved back to the middle and had a legitimate America First agenda, assuming they lose this election.
I can understand how their base would have to drastically change, and indeed that be welcomed.
This is not the first time Ive heard Rubio's name pop up, in reference to presidential contenders. I need to read more about him. Im still leaning toward Pompeo myself, due to his current experience with many world leaders, his intelligence, and rock solid disposition. Couple his educational and geopolitical skills, with Trumps economic playbook and I think we would have an awesome leader.
If they win this, well...I know I will be looking to short Vegas stocks (as Middle Class will lose disposable income), and will look to Chinese military stocks like AviChina, as I believe they will ramp up their efforts.
With all due respect, I really dont want to consider this option. ;)

Don Jr.
All he has to do is run on his Fathers platform.
Easiest election in history.
I like Jr, but I think he is too young and Im not so sure he has the right disposition for the job.
I dont think he's ready just yet, imo.
Now he might ready in about 20 years :113:

He'll be 46 by 2024..
As far as the rest...I dont give a crap about all that as long as he continues doing the same thing his father did.
Kinda like like I dont care if Trump is brash and has no filter.
All I care about is results.
I knew how old he was and thats why I said ready in 20 years. He's still pretty cocky imo, and needs to enjoy his life, children, etc...before committing to a presidency.
I completely understand what youre saying about Jr., and he use to be my first pick early on when I first started listening to him, and considered his education and experience.
I dont feel so strongly as much now, but imo you do have a very good point about "results", thats for sure.

No I think Faux News is here to stay. They have a willing audience. After all here in the United States we still have the Free Press and it can print/publish what ever the fuck it wants. If you no longer support the Free Press feel free to amend the Constitution to take it away.

LOL...if you knew anything about FUX you'd know they are slipping left.
They're becoming as irrelevant as Drudge who has lost over 40% of its viewers after turning left.

Hannity the Horrible still there?

Hahaha slipping left? hahahaha

For now.
There's been rumors they're going to shit can him.

Yeah they've been flying around since O'whatisface got tossed.

American journalism died during the last four years. R.I.P.

It no longer exists.

Even Dems knew that their favorite sources gave them fake news in order to provide comfort.

Starting on January 20, the media puppets will become the mouthpiece of the Biden Democratic Party. No doubt there will be laudatory articles about how active President Biden is.

American media are now no better than the media of Russia or China or Cuba.

More and more media sources will continue to go bankrupt. They deserve to.

Forum List

Back