Is Biden Campaign Announcing They Are giving Up On Pa? - "Bden Campaign Sees Possible Win W/Out Pa"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Did Joe Biden's campaign just acknowledge Joe will LOSE Pennsylvania?

"Officials on Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign on Tuesday raised the possibility of winning the presidential election even if Biden does not win Pennsylvania.

“Let me tell you we feel good about Pennsylvania but it is going to be close. And there is a path to 270 for our campaign without Pennsylvania but we are playing to win,” Symone Sanders, a campaign adviser, said during an appearance on MSNBC on Election Day."

Joe declaring during the last debate he will end the oil industry seems to really be coming back to bite him in the ass!

"Officials on Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign on Tuesday raised the possibility of winning the presidential election even if Biden does not win Pennsylvania.

“Let me tell you we feel good about Pennsylvania but it is going to be close. And there is a path to 270 for our campaign without Pennsylvania but we are playing to win,” Symone Sanders, a campaign adviser, said during an appearance on MSNBC on Election Day."

Joe declaring during the last debate he will end the oil industry seems to really be coming back to bite him in the ass!

I heard on the news Philly demrats up to their old tricks, not letting GOP poll watchers in. Law suit has been filed according to reports. I am outside of Philly, but this does not surprise me in the least.

The Democrat PA SAG said YESTERDAY Biden had already won....Dems refusing to let poll monitors in....and Biden's campaign - who held a 'commanding lead' days ago -suddenly claiming they can win without Pa....

Yeah, Dems are panicking and going all out to steal Pa.

The Democrat PA SAG said YESTERDAY Biden had already won....Dems refusing to let poll monitors in....and Biden's campaign - who held a 'commanding lead' days ago -suddenly claiming they can win without Pa....

Yeah, Dems are panicking and going all out to steal Pa.

I saw Trumps rallies in Penn. Nobody is going to convince me that those 100's of thousands of people and their families, from only a small section of Penn, isn't going to translate into a large number of votes.

Pollsters clearly have some problems. In fact, Trump voters being so elusive not only hurt their ability to predict, but, they also give Dems a false sense of security and even misdirected their campaigns.

Biden was in the basement for months, apparently because of "advice from the experts", now at the 11th hour he is walking the streets with a megaphone and in close contact with people. Huh? His team was convinced, as was Clinton, that it was all in the bag long ago.

Trump voters might not all have Phd's, but they understand human behaviour and strategy. Their resistance to answering and maybe even misguiding pollsters, is already legendary.

Last edited:

I heard on the news Philly demrats up to their old tricks, not letting GOP poll watchers in. Law suit has been filed according to reports. I am outside of Philly, but this does not surprise me in the least.
I remember races there many decades ago. No one says anything because of where many votes come from in the city. They may even send radical types to others areas to deflect from the cheating in areas it comes from.

Well, your link won't let me read their article but offhand, I'd ask why anyone would be looking to win without PA if they were really confident of winning it?

Wouldn't it be SWEET JUSTICE if PA costs Biden the election (just as it did for Hillary) and Joe's comment about fracking in Debate 3 is what did it?

Shades of Hillary's "deplorables" comment.

These people hate America so much they just can't hide it.

Word is that his campaign manager is saying similar things about Florida. Can't verify that directly as yet, but that's what I'm hearing.

I still can’t believe democrats thought Biden had a chance of beating Trump. lol

The news must be real bad if Biden is out pounding the pavement tonight...

I have family in Nevada and they are telling me Biden is losing there as well.... THis thing is going to be over real early tonight..

I voted here in Pa, this morning and there was an unusual new twist. The poll workers were told not to let anyone into the poll who was wearing Trump or Biden clothing. I was told to take my hat off. They claim our pollworkers were given orders from the county courthouse (Dem. DA) and our governor and state AG are also a hardcore liberals. Naturally my first thought was that Trump people wear a lot of Trump gear and this was some liberal bullshit way to suppress votes. Imagine that. Democrats suppressing votes. Since I never heard of such a law-restriction before, and I voted wearing my Trump hat last time, I get this feeling that this is an intentional attempt at suppressing votes.

I voted here in Pa, this morning and there was an unusual new twist. The poll workers were told not to let anyone into the poll who was wearing Trump or Biden clothing. I was told to take my hat off. They claim our pollworkers were given orders from the county courthouse (Dem. DA) and our governor and state AG are also a hardcore liberals. Naturally my first thought was that Trump people wear a lot of Trump gear and this was some liberal bullshit way to suppress votes. Imagine that. Democrats suppressing votes. Since I never heard of such a law-restriction before, and I voted wearing my Trump hat last time, I get this feeling that this is an intentional attempt at suppressing votes.

That's when you go in with every single item of clothing tagged for Trump, and when they tell you you can't wear it, strip naked and sashay into the voting booth starkers.

That's when you go in with every single item of clothing tagged for Trump, and when they tell you you can't wear it, strip naked and sashay into the voting booth starkers.
Good idea. There was a girl who raised hell so bad when she was told to take off her Trump sweatshirt that they had to call the cops. No arrests but definitely voter suppression

tenor.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back