The Difference Between President Trump and Obama

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
In his first campaign speech since leaving office, he once again did what he has in almost every speech he has ever given – repeatedly referred to himself. This one, 120 times he said “me” or “I.”

How many times have you ever heard President Trump personally refer to himself? It’s always “we” or “us.”

And, as always, Obama spent all the speech telling us why this nation is divided.

President Trump always speaks about seeking ways to unite us.

If you can stomach it, information on Obama’s speech is
@ In defining speech, Obama takes down Trump, his politics and enablers

Obama Rants About Trump Administration and Tucks In ‘Nazi’ Comment @ Obama Rants About 'Crazy Stuff' at Trump WH Before Making INSANE 'Nazi' Comment — Too Far?

Barack Obama Trashes Trump – Tries to Take Credit For Trump’s Booming Economy @ Barack Obama Trashes Trump - Tries to Take Credit For Trump's Booming Economy (VIDEO)

Donald Trump: ‘I Fell Asleep’ During Barack Obama Speech @ Donald Trump: 'I Fell Asleep' During Barack Obama Speech | Breitbart

Are you actually arguing that while Obama is divisive, Trump brings people together? :lol:

I'm not saying Obama is a great uniter, but Trump certainly doesn't seem like a president that brings disparate people together.

Also, Trump most certainly does not always use "we" or "us." He may not say "me" or "I" as much as Obama, but I'm pretty certain that Trump has claimed that he is the best at things far more times than Obama has. :p

President Trump is making Obama look like the amateur that he was and this has unhinged Obama. Remember, Obama in spite of never having accomplished anything in his lame career is convinced he's a genius. So when Trump makes him look like a fool this pisses Obama off and Obama then does what all losers do, he starts blaming everyone else but himself for his failures.

Are you actually arguing that while Obama is divisive, Trump brings people together? :lol:

I'm not saying Obama is a great uniter, but Trump certainly doesn't seem like a president that brings disparate people together.

Also, Trump most certainly does not always use "we" or "us." He may not say "me" or "I" as much as Obama, but I'm pretty certain that Trump has claimed that he is the best at things far more times than Obama has. :p

Prove it!

Prove it!

Prove what, that Trump says he's the best at things a lot?

19 things Donald Trump knows better than anyone else, according to Donald Trump
20 Things Trump Says He’s the Best At – And Why He’s Wrong | Care2 Causes

Just for some examples.

President Trump is making Obama look like the amateur that he was and this has unhinged Obama. Remember, Obama in spite of never having accomplished anything in his lame career is convinced he's a genius. So when Trump makes him look like a fool this pisses Obama off and Obama then does what all losers do, he starts blaming everyone else but himself for his failures.

Hillary comes immediately to mind.

Forum List

Back