The difference between Nigga and ******....

signelect

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Houston, TX
I heard on the radio two days ago about the difference between nigga and ******. African-Americans get offended of course if they called ******. I think its an ugly word and nobody deserves to get called any kind of name. Now on the other hand alot of the younger crowd call each other nigga. Alot of black peolpe say nigga amongst each other as well a hispanics do but its more in reference to that is my best friend, buddy, pal.

Who came up with that word or how did it com about to be? Maybe in a tea party meeting hundreds and hundreds of years ago. :cuckoo:

I heard on the radio two days ago about the difference between nigga and ******. African-Americans get offended of course if they called ******. I think its an ugly word and nobody deserves to get called any kind of name. Now on the other hand alot of the younger crowd call each other nigga. Alot of black peolpe say nigga amongst each other as well a hispanics do but its more in reference to that is my best friend, buddy, pal.

Who came up with that word or how did it com about to be? Maybe in a tea party meeting hundreds and hundreds of years ago. :cuckoo:

This post is disgusting no mater which side one believes in.
You're an asshole for posting it.

Blues

What about "Negra" is that supposed to be a black female? or "She is a fine black Negress"

In this case...

you can call ME a negger.

but i have to spread it around a bit...so ya can call me that a bit later.

actually nigga and ****** mean the same thing [black people]or all species of ape.the only difference is pronunciation and who is saying the word.for example ****** is derived from the english word niggardly...if you want to know the definition look it up yourself [im busy] the word was used to describe characteristics in people and is not based on race but on behavior ie .......my what a niggardly person.or that was a niggardly thing you did.it usually does not apply to an entire race [accept for blacks]thats why the word which was used to describe a trait or action committed by a person fit so well with an entire race.so instead of a singular word to describe a person it had to be modified to a form to describe an entire race [****** or *******].......now back to the pronunciation of nigga and *******....****** is the correct way to pronounce the word and it is the way most whites pronounce it.nigga is the ebonic ethnic way to pronounce it do to the fact that most ******* lips are so thick that they have difficulty with the pronunciation of eeerrr in ******.so you have nigga!!..written by YIDNAR PHD

Last edited:

Now that's just pure stupidity.

:eusa_angel:

:eusa_angel:

I don't think an angel is how most would think of you. Your post was just as stupid.

Forum List

Back