The difference between a Conservative and a liberal is

Sometimes I wonder if some of you cons have even met liberals in real life. It seems like Fox News douches like Sean Hannity tell you what you want to hear about them and the cycle of ignorance just continues.

I am a liberal.

And sadly, I've met plenty of you leftist motherfuckers. There is nothing even remotely 'liberal" about you. You are a leftist, a totalitarian seeking to enslave your fellow man and murder those who fail to yield to your filthy party.

In other words, a typical Khmer Rouge democrat.

What the fuck? You don't even know me. :cuckoo:

1. Worse, the legislation in Texas was about sonograms. And prochoice advocates did not even want to impose a law forcing someone to look at a sonogram; it did not even have to be anything that extreme to be rejected as restricting free choice.

The point is NOT what is the actual content of the law, but the fact that opposing political parties are pushing a regulation that is being rejected.

i agree the issues themselves are different. The mechanism remains in common of not trusting govt to regulate under the influence of political parties. people want a direct say and only approve regulation they think represents them. Then it's "okay" for govt to regulate even if the opposing party dissents. Only if THEY dissent is it "not okay."

2. I have literally confronted conservative friends who complain about liberals abusing free choice because they don't want responsibility. (ie liberals demand rights but don't accept responsibility that comes with it) And then these same conservatives reject regulations on corporations, but won't accept responsibility for abuses there either from deregulation!
They say they trust corporations and businesses to make decisions freely without govt policiing them, but what happens when corporations abuse that? they look the other way....

haven't you run into this?
same thing, they want corporations and businesses to have freedom
but who is going to pay for the damages when that freedom is abused?
the people policing the environmental and labor abuses are the Greens and liberals
who don't trust corporations so they go after them. the conservatives only go after corruption if Democrats are involved they can discredit; if it's their own, they let other people handle it. how many Republicans do you see going after KBR and other complaints of abusing war contracts? anti-war liberals research and report what is skirted in the media

likewise the liberals turn a blind eye and shut up when their own leaders do corrupt things
I'm not saying they're not hypocrites too, but the Greens/liberals were the ones always pushing for greater checks on corporate abuses while the GOP doesn't push that agenda.

Also the conservatives will preach that women shouldn't be trusted with the choice of abortion and this should be banned by law. But people should have the freedom to own and use guns, and find "other ways to police the abuses" INSTEAD of government imposing bans or limits.
No one is suggesting trigger locks for vaginas. It's two very different issues.
The conservatives want corporations and businesses to have freedom from govt regulations, and reject financial responsibility for fraud or abuses, or pollution of the environment which are just the cost of doing business.

but then complain about liberals wanting "rights without responsibilities" and freedom while dumping the consequences on other people to pay for.
Huh?
Of the conservatives who argue in defense of Christians being discriminated against for their faith, how many will stand up for religious freedom of Muslims? How many conservatives have pushed to ban mosques and preach against Muslims as opening the door to terrorism and shariah law. Where is the religious freedom and constitutional equality for Muslims
not to be treated as a criminal before proven guilty of crimes by "due process" when it comes to other faiths like Islam?
Muslims are being treated like criminals?
Every group has its strong points, and has its Achilles heel where their same arguments come back and bite them in the butt.

It's almost funny if it weren't so tragic in killing the spirit of America
with this backbiting going on. http://www.houstonprogressive.org
A progressive website, that explains it. Rambling nonsense smearing their enemies with slander, lies and misinformation.

3. as for Muslims, yes, there was a legal battle in TN to shut down a Mosque treating these people as if they were doing something abusive or criminal, claiming Shariah law is a threat to govt integrity when they didn't do anything illegal or abusive. There was a student jailed in Colorado for falling below minimum hours at school when he committed no crime. the rules were changed on his student visa, so when he dropped a class he got jailed.

in general I am talking about bypassing the civil process of PROVING someone deserves to lose their religious freedom, such as if they commit a crime or abuse. in the cases of Pam Geller rallying against all Muslims as promoting Jihad, this is already assuming guilt by association and complicity by one's religious identity. it has nothing to do with which people did something wrong and who was proven and if they went through civil due process.

instead it is assumed that Muslims are promoting terrorism or allowing it or funding it or supporting it indirectly. just by being of this faith and practicing it in America.

read up on the conservative extremists targeting Muslims and pushing to ban Shariah law, when this is too vague a term. anyone who studies the Islam culture knows that imposing religious law through govt is one thing, and yes that is against the Constitution to do so; but Shariah also means all the voluntary practices such as prayer and charity. so if you ban Shariah you would ban all the private prayer and practices of Islam which aren't the problem.

so this is treating the entire practice as wrongful and against the law deserving to be banned, instead of allowing religious freedom of the practice. And only banning ABUSES of religion, any religion, not just targeting Muslims. Christians and LDS and Catholic churches should all be equally policed and checked against religious abuses. Instead of only targeting Muslims as criminal suspects, and lobbying to ban their practice out of fear of Shariah law.

4. Note: houston progressive is my own website where I posted both my political parodies, spoof both sides and both parties.
and I posted links to nonprofit groups trying to promote SUSTAINABLE solutions like Ithaca money and free mediation.
I am a Constitutionalist, so I do NOT promote pushing one party's political agenda at the expnse of others. I believe all
parties should be equally free to represent themselves and not impose anything through govt which I believe should be run by CONSENT.

so whatever negative agenda you assumed and meant by progressive, I don't think it applies to me or my website.
if you read my humor you would see I end up bashing Democrats and Liberals more than anyone else.
The progressives I know stand up and police their own (up to the point the ACA was passed and then I don't konw what happened to prochoice!)
I not only demand restitution for abuses and corruption done by Democrats abusing their voting base and taxdollars to commit political fraud,
but I seek to lead by example. I work two jobs to invest my own money in corrections I believe are owed by the Democrat Party.

How many Democrats can you name that do that besides me?
I believe the true progressives are not the liberal bureaucrats ruining govt.

Last edited:

One of the many important differences between conservatives and liberals is that unlike you and many others on the right, liberals don’t believe that a women should be subject to forced sterilization as a consequence of having an abortion.

Where in the F..k do you come up with I"M iN FAVOR of FORCED sterilization???

IDIOT! The suggestion was if a woman who as 47% of all abortions are done by woman having had 2 or more abortions WANTS another abortion she will agree to tubal ligation!
SHE HAS THE CHOICE whether to have another abortion in the future or eliminate the problem entirely i.e.. have a permanent ABORTION!
IDIOTS like you that are so f...king stupid!
YOU make dumb ass statements without backing them up!
You obviously WANT this women to continually abuse their bodies because an abortion is an abuse ! It is dangerous and the more frequent the greater the dangers!

And so idiots like you without ANY information make stupid ass comments!
READ idiot!
  • 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control
continue to act as pre-meditated murders at that point.
Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

ARE YOU AT WAR with women dumb f...k?

You like to see women have health problems due to abortions???

In her testimony before a Senate subcommittee in 2004, Dr. Elizabeth Shadigan testified that “abortion increases rates of breast cancer, placenta previa, pre-term births, and maternal suicide.... Statistically, all types of deaths are higher with women who have had induced abortions.”
At least forty-nine studies have demonstrated a statistically significant increase in premature births or low birth weight risk in women with prior induced abortions. “Low birth weight and premature birth are the most important risk factors for infant mortality or later disabilities as well as for lower cognitive abilities and greater behavioral problems.”*

Malformations of later children are increased by abortion.* The frequency of early death for infants born after their mothers have had abortions is between two and four times the normal rate.* Induced abortion appears to be responsible for thousands of cases of cerebral palsy in North America.*

Ectopic pregnancies occur when gestation takes place outside the uterus, commonly in a fallopian tube. Such pregnancies are responsible for 12 percent of all pregnancy-related maternal deaths.* The US Department of Health and Human Services conducted a twenty-year study on ectopic pregnancy rates, which indicated an increase in ectopic pregnancies of more than 500 percent since abortion was legalized.*

Studies show that the risk of an ectopic pregnancy is twice as high for women who have had one abortion, and up to four times as high for women with two or more previous abortions.* Of those who have an ectopic pregnancy, 40 percent become infertile, and the odds of having another ectopic pregnancy are one in three. Remarkably, “only 33% of women with ectopic pregnancy will have a subsequent live birth.”*

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports, “pregnancy related complications, such as ectopic pregnancy…still affect 2,000 women each day.”

Does abortion harm a woman's physical and mental health? - Resources - Eternal Perspective Ministries

But of course idiots like you don't think of consequences because YOU DON"T THINK!!!

The liberal sees a hungry person and gives a fish thus feeding the hungry person for just one day.

The conservative teaches the hungry person how to fish thereby feeding the person for a life time.
Thanks for reaffirming that Jesus was indeed a Liberal. Jesus could have taught his disciples to fish when they went out on their boat, but instead, he just filled their net with fish.

You seem to forget that Jesus also taught His disciples The Lord's Prayer, which the liberals, such as yourself, managed to ban from schools, locker rooms, public places and courts of justice, along with The Ten Commandments.

Liberals like you personify the blasphemy of taking the Lord's name in vain.

Ame®icano;8622686 said:
The term "surrender monkey", when popular, was usually used in connection with The French who caved in to Hitler without much push back. Also popular at the time - the post-war surplus sales of French army rifles. Never fired; only dropped once.

Now here was our New Messiah feasting THE FRENCH PRESIDENT on lobster tails your tax money bought for the occasion and, sans doubt, picking up a few tips.

Now how do you feel about THAT?

The French were US allies during the first Gulf War.

The French were also US allies during the invasion of Afghanistan

French took the lead when it came to bringing down the Libyan regime of Ghadaffi.

Now how do you feel about THAT?

Yeah, you're right.

They also think they won WWI and WWII single handedly.

But let's not go that far, last November they blocked nuclear deal with Iran supported by all other EU partners. Something similar that president Jacques Chirac did a decade ago to Bush. They're playing us like a little monkeys, and when they're not, they just back stub us... and not just us.

But this is not a topic, so I'll stop.

Telling whopping lies doesn't do much for your lack of credibility.

One of the many important differences between conservatives and liberals is that unlike you and many others on the right, liberals don’t believe that a women should be subject to forced sterilization as a consequence of having an abortion.

LINK?
Where did you get that info from?
The Onion?

PLEASE RESPOND to your stupid ass claim that I wanted FORCED sterilization!
See my response and PLEASE if you have ANY guts either apologize for your dumb comment OR PROVE ME WRONG!
Where in the F..k do you come up with I"M iN FAVOR of FORCED sterilization???

IDIOT! The suggestion was if a woman who as 47% of all abortions are done by woman having had 2 or more abortions WANTS another abortion she will agree to tubal ligation!
SHE HAS THE CHOICE whether to have another abortion in the future or eliminate the problem entirely i.e.. have a permanent ABORTION!
IDIOTS like you that are so f...king stupid!
YOU make dumb ass statements without backing them up!
You obviously WANT this women to continually abuse their bodies because an abortion is an abuse ! It is dangerous and the more frequent the greater the dangers!

And so idiots like you without ANY information make stupid ass comments!
READ idiot!
  • 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control
continue to act as pre-meditated murders at that point.
Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

ARE YOU AT WAR with women dumb f...k?

You like to see women have health problems due to abortions???

In her testimony before a Senate subcommittee in 2004, Dr. Elizabeth Shadigan testified that “abortion increases rates of breast cancer, placenta previa, pre-term births, and maternal suicide.... Statistically, all types of deaths are higher with women who have had induced abortions.”
At least forty-nine studies have demonstrated a statistically significant increase in premature births or low birth weight risk in women with prior induced abortions. “Low birth weight and premature birth are the most important risk factors for infant mortality or later disabilities as well as for lower cognitive abilities and greater behavioral problems.”*

Malformations of later children are increased by abortion.* The frequency of early death for infants born after their mothers have had abortions is between two and four times the normal rate.* Induced abortion appears to be responsible for thousands of cases of cerebral palsy in North America.*

Ectopic pregnancies occur when gestation takes place outside the uterus, commonly in a fallopian tube. Such pregnancies are responsible for 12 percent of all pregnancy-related maternal deaths.* The US Department of Health and Human Services conducted a twenty-year study on ectopic pregnancy rates, which indicated an increase in ectopic pregnancies of more than 500 percent since abortion was legalized.*

Studies show that the risk of an ectopic pregnancy is twice as high for women who have had one abortion, and up to four times as high for women with two or more previous abortions.* Of those who have an ectopic pregnancy, 40 percent become infertile, and the odds of having another ectopic pregnancy are one in three. Remarkably, “only 33% of women with ectopic pregnancy will have a subsequent live birth.”*

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports, “pregnancy related complications, such as ectopic pregnancy…still affect 2,000 women each day.”

Does abortion harm a woman's physical and mental health? - Resources - Eternal Perspective Ministries

But of course idiots like you don't think of consequences because YOU DON"T THINK!!!
I'm suggesting for the health of the idiot women who are about to get their 3rd,or 4th, or more abortion to be giving the chance to save their health by having a tubal Ligation thus NOT running the risks of endangering their health!

A woman has the right to have as many abortions as she chooses, regardless of what the Bible says. Conservatives seem to think that it is their right to deny other people's rights.

Last edited:

?????

I have lots of extreme prolife friends and never heard this from anyone.
Where did you get this?

How can prolife people against abortions, who are also AGAINST BIRTH CONTROL AS UNNATURAL, be for forced sterilizations?

were you being sarcastic that abortions causes women to become sterilized if they are botched?

I would say if people want to be serious about equal religious freedom, then clearly health care funding programs and taxes shoudl be separated.

if you don't want anythnig to do with abortions or birth control (much less forced sterilizations?) then go under the prolife health care system and pay into those policies.

still even if people agreed not to have abortions and not to use birth control, i don't think they would be allowed legally to sign agreements to forced sterilizations as a punishment. I think that people could choose to have their tubes tied, but it has to be freely chosen and not politically coerced. It cannot be forced genocide.

I cannot believe you mean this literally, and think you must mean something else!

Why would liberal women want to be sterilized - or even need to be sterilized from the most extreme viewpoint when they take care of "population moderation" but simply having the limo driver stop at the abortion clinic on their way to the airport for their Hawaiian - or maybe South-of-France vacation?

A liberal looks at someone based on their skin color, sex, and/or sexual orientation.

If you fit a "victim" group then they want to align with you to get back at white males while ignoring that person's history of how they got to a point in life.

Do you understand?? YO! Under the consider the FACTS and stop using that stupid "gas made from HemP" Dopehead!

Osburn figured for the worst farmland. In fact, if we apply a realistic estimate of average yield—3.5 tons of usable biomass per acre—and suppose that hemp were to be grown on every single acre of arable cropland in the U. S. (421 million acres), we would only produce about 1.5 billion tons of hemp biomass per year. This probably sounds like a lot. However, according to the U.S. government (DOE, 2011) we used 6.8 billion barrels of petroleum and almost exactly 1 billion tons of coal in 2009; this amounts to 66 billion gigajoules of energy. If we burned all of that hemp biomass, it would optimistically yield 23 billion gigajoules (ORNL, 2011). In other words, even if we grew hemp on all the farmland in the country, it would only replace 35% of our combined coal and oil use—and this doesn’t even take natural gas into account. Obviously, hemp couldn’t even come close to replacing our fossil fuels.
http://hemphoax.org/hemp-as-a-biofuel/

For biofuel, depending on approach, one of two factors are vital, oil content, or sugar content.

We already know that for vegetable oil, corn offers the greatest yeild, which is why corn is in fact the number one choice for producing biofuel.

IF the approach to use sugar is chosen, then grapes become the best choice.

Hemp is a crappy choice for biofuel, offer neither a high oil or high sugar content.

Why aren't record corporate profits trickling down?

Well for one stockholders are taxed twice ..
Once at the corporate level after paying federal taxes, corporations pay dividends.
Then the shareholders report dividends as income and taxed again.
Bullshit!
Corporations are taxed once, at least those few corporations who pay taxes.

Shareholders are taxed only once, and only when their capital gains are REALIZED, that is.

If anybody is taxed twice it is wage earners. They are taxed when they earn it and again when they spend it.

Really?

What happens when they file their taxes?

Forum List

Back