The Devon Archer Fail shows "Biden Impeachment" is another Uranium One/Pizzagate/Election Fraud Fake Scandal and a Deflection from Trump's Indictments

The impeachment inquery is HOW they will prove it. Buckle up, Congress will be back in session soon.

LOLOL

You're still hoping something comes out of it while I get to celebrate [size]78[/size] actual felony charges Trump is facing.

tenor.gif

Republicans have a very long history if just making stuff up, especially fake scandals. They just say it, then others repeat it, then they say it enough times the gullible believe it, despite never ever having any real evidence of wrong doing.

Uranium One was investigated 100 times and they found nothing at all
Pizzagate was the most insane stupidity ever, but a wacko MAGA Republican shows up at that pizza place with an AR-15 and starts blasting.
Election fraud has gone down in flames
Joe Pays Hunter Rent...
and countless other total lies.

There literally is no real evidence of Joe Biden doing anything even remotely wrong. Devon Archer was a huge fail and produced nothing at all.

The "Biden Impeachment" fake scandal is the Republican's attempt to distract their easily manipulated followers from all of Trump's real and serious crimes and indictments, with credible evidence proving Trump's guilt.

Devon Archer exposed some pretty damaging stuff. The liberal media is playing it down and the liberal sheep are buying it.

The FBI's had the laptop since 2019. No charges. They had that FD-1023 since 2020. No charges. I don't even know that they're investigating it now since there's no solid evidence against Biden.
That’s proof of DOJ corruption.

The FBI's had the laptop since 2019. No charges. They had that FD-1023 since 2020. No charges. I don't even know that they're investigating it now since there's no solid evidence against Biden.
We know all that. Director Wray has been highly critical of that fact. People will end up in prison because of it.

LOLOL

You're still hoping something comes out of it while I get to celebrate [size]78[/size] actual felony charges Trump is facing.

tenor.gif
Youre celebrating too soon. Its going to hurt that much worse for you when you lose. Dont worry though, ill make sure to remind all of you of the posts you made in 2023. :laugh:

Youre celebrating too soon. Its going to hurt that much worse for you when you lose. Dont worry though, ill make sure to remind all of you of the posts you made in 2023. :laugh:

You poor thing. You're living in fantasy land and you know it. I know it too. :itsok:

Of course you lied. Had you not lied, you woukd have posted proof Ashley said what you attributed to her.
Lol, you loons have been lying about her. First there was no diary, then when people were arrested for having it. Which proved it was real, well the diary was taken out of context. Then we found out it wasn't, now we have her saying she waited to take a shower hoping daddy wouldn't join her. I really don't care if you believe me. I don't hang around your type. I don't stick up for pedophiles.

Lol, you loons have been lying about her. First there was no diary, then when people were arrested for having it. Which proved it was real, well the diary was taken out of context. Then we found out it wasn't, now we have her saying she waited to take a shower hoping daddy wouldn't join her. I really don't care if you believe me. I don't hang around your type. I don't stick up for pedophiles.

That's a lot of words when all you had to say was, yeah, I lied.

:itsok:

Republicans have a very long history if just making stuff up, especially fake scandals. They just say it, then others repeat it, then they say it enough times the gullible believe it, despite never ever having any real evidence of wrong doing.

Uranium One was investigated 100 times and they found nothing at all
Pizzagate was the most insane stupidity ever, but a wacko MAGA Republican shows up at that pizza place with an AR-15 and starts blasting.
Election fraud has gone down in flames
Joe Pays Hunter Rent...
and countless other total lies.

There literally is no real evidence of Joe Biden doing anything even remotely wrong. Devon Archer was a huge fail and produced nothing at all.

The "Biden Impeachment" fake scandal is the Republican's attempt to distract their easily manipulated followers from all of Trump's real and serious crimes and indictments, with credible evidence proving Trump's guilt.

Devon Archer proved Joe Biden was lying when he claimed he didn't know anything about Hunter's business. You're focusing on irrelevant details.

Yea, they go on fake fox news and make wild claims that are all fake and get debunked.

They have a big bad history of doing this over and over.

Sometimes you have to wonder how gullible and dumb can some people be??
What's been "debunked," dumbass?

Forum List

Back