The Destructive & Arrogant Ignorance of the Black Lives Matter Movement

shoot them all....fucking criminals
yo you shit stains of black flies matter----bring your bullshit to my town----please====bang bang your dead

yo you shit stains of black flies matter----bring your bullshit to my town----please====bang bang your dead
Your ignorance is showing in more ways than one.
not here to please you (scum), or any1 else that disagrees....if these criminals show up in this neck of the woods, they will be in deep shit....candy ass pieces of shit bother the elderly, and the vulnerable. wouldn't happen here

The phoniest,hypocritical and most violent of any group claiming to advocate for blacks in our history.

They are essentially a terrorist organization.....but they survive because of the propaganda spread by the MSM.

The Destructive & Arrogant Ignorance of the Black Lives Matter Movement

Oh, absolutely!

If it were not for the media (and silly women like Nancy), BLM would have quickly faded from view.

A lot of people have asked, "How can only 14% of the American population have so much influence?"

Answer: Because the other 86% of the population enable them.

not here to please you (scum), or any1 else that disagrees....if these criminals show up in this neck of the woods, they will be in deep shit....candy ass pieces of shit bother the elderly, and the vulnerable. wouldn't happen here
You sound like you are certainly compensating for something.

BLM is a con job organization that takes advantage of the generosity of the stupid, the guilt ridden and the dipshit younger generation.

You sound like you are certainly compensating for something.
yea, shit stain demonRATS that love the black flies matter criminals

Forum List

Back