The destruction of Ron DeSantis

This article illustrates just how the Left has targeted Ron DeSantis.

For example: College boards, stacked with DeSantis appointees, are rejecting job candidates with ties to the governor.

Everyone around DeSantis the Left targets, just like they did Trump. This is the price Ron is paying for going after the woke mob.

The article even admits that there is a coup going on against a man, not just elected by the voters, but had the largest margin of victory of any politician during the last election. They openly embrace having a coup to go after someone who was brazen enough to stand up to the Left.

Like Trump DeSantis stands as a warning for all those who oppose Marxism.

DeSantis has been targeted by the media 24/7, more than Trump and Biden combined.

By this account, the Left fears him more than Trump.
Are you fucking serious...

Who nicknamed him Ron DeSanctimonious and Meatball Ron....

Trump has said far worse about De Santis than any Democratic Leader...

Trump can call him every name under the sun but you take objection if you think it comes from Democrats... Get fucking real..

The voters certainly loved Ron until these attacks began.

Why do you think that was?

Did Putin get him elected like Trump?
your voters love this guy because he has attacked the "woke" strawman with religious frenzy. i'm still waiting to hear how many genitals have been removed by this "transgender agenda" i think you may discover that this is not much of a problem.

Are you fucking serious...

Who nicknamed him Ron DeSanctimonious and Meatball Ron....

Trump has said far worse about De Santis than any Democratic Leader...

Trump can call him every name under the sun but you take objection if you think it comes from Democrats... Get fucking real..
Yes he has.

Yes he has.

Why do you think that is, because he thinks Ron is worse then Biden?

Trump also ridiculed him for his stance against abortion.

This article illustrates just how the Left has targeted Ron DeSantis.

For example: College boards, stacked with DeSantis appointees, are rejecting job candidates with ties to the governor.

Everyone around DeSantis the Left targets, just like they did Trump. This is the price Ron is paying for going after the woke mob.

The article even admits that there is a coup going on against a man, not just elected by the voters, but had the largest margin of victory of any politician during the last election. They openly embrace having a coup to go after someone who was brazen enough to stand up to the Left.

Like Trump DeSantis stands as a warning for all those who oppose Marxism.

DeSantis has been targeted by the media 24/7, more than Trump and Biden combined.

By this account, the Left fears him more than Trump.
Like his mentor, he does a good job of sinking his own ship. The only difference is that DeSantis is not only a fascist, he's a completely unlikeable fascist. I was curious if his popularity would extend out of Florida to other parts of the country. We have our answer. That and the fact that he can't go two minutes without changing his story or "retooling" his campaign. That turns donors off.

He should have waited until 2028 to hone his message and assemble his donor base
Now?..he's probably permanently ruined his brand.

your voters love this guy because he has attacked the "woke" strawman with religious frenzy. i'm still waiting to hear how many genitals have been removed by this "transgender agenda" i think you may discover that this is not much of a problem.
Not much of a problem?

So it is a problem?

Also, how much is "much"?

You people are all insane.

Like his mentor, he does a good job of sinking his own ship. The only difference is that DeSantis is not only a fascist, he's a completely unlikeable fascist. I was curious if his popularity would extend out of Florida to other parts of the country. We have our answer. That and the fact that he can't go two minutes without changing his story or "retooling" his campaign. That turns donors off.

He should have waited until 2028 to hone his message and assemble his donor base
Now?..he's probably permanently ruined his brand.
So, Trump is likeable, and Ron is not?

Really? Do tell.

Like I said, you love Trump more than Ron.

Just more proof.

there is no shortage of insane demogogues in your party to pick up the mantle. who do you prefer? president margy taylor green?

Anyone who is not a democrat is a fascist lunatic, that much is certain.

The only way to avoid it is to become a democrat I reckon.

Join the cult or die.

Easy Peasy.

Again, it shows how much voters are lemmings, they are 100% dependent on the Left wing media.
you guys don't even tread the main stream media....it's all fake news to you!

I'd blame your own media....pushing Trump over DeSantis.

the MSM shows all of Trump's crimes and blunders 24/7, ad nauseam.... His polling numbers still go up....

so it must be your right wing media, and bots, and Russian influence on right wingers in your social media done in favor of Trump's campaign.

Again, it shows how much voters are lemmings, they are 100% dependent on the Left wing media.
Are you saying supporters of RonDon, or miniTrump as I like to call him, don't have access to the plethora of conservative media outlets like Faux, the WSJ, the NYP, Newsmax, OAN, Drudge, Breitbart, conservative talk radio, Glenn Beck, or the hundreds of other conservative venues spewing lies and hate?

Nobody is targeting DeSantis. He's losing because he sucks. He wasn't going to be president so it's best he get put out of his misery early.

So, Trump is likeable, and Ron is not?

Really? Do tell.
Trump has appeal to his voting base. You know where he stands on issues. Ron?...there was a moment in the last debate where the moderator asked a question and asked everyone to raise hands. Ron hesitated and looked around before he raised his hand.
THAT in a nutshell is why Ron DeSantis is done. He is an unlikeable fascist who went to war with one of his state's biggest employers. Outside of the white population of Florida, that appeal doesn't seem to be playing.

They reported the truth.

He's a pathetic toothache of a man who ships brown people around the nation for publicity.

His negative press is a result of his being a disgusting human being.
Is that your complaint?

DeSantis does not support the lib wholesale browning of America via illegal aliens?

And that pisses off the Bring-Down-America crowd who want to see whites humbled and reduced

Forum List

Back