The Destruction Of America By Government School

Not the first time a brown paper bag was used as a guide to skin color. In the early twentieth century black Americans who believed their lighter coloration used it as a way to determine eligibility foe fraternities.

It's used today in the elite universities.

1638811670215.png

The beginning of the end of quality education in the USA was when President Carter created the Department of Education.

Last edited:
Well I'll put it to you this way.....Not only did I put my kids through private school but also helped put a grandkid through and if I'm still alive I'll help put my G-Grandson through too if they need me to help out.

Public schools are a lost cause and were I not coerced into supporting them I'd be happy to let them twist in the wind.
I should have also mentioned that people who won't be able to afford the private schools will be able to educate their children at home.

So do you think that and private schools will fulfill the country's education needs?

I should have also mentioned that people who won't be able to afford the private schools will be able to educate their children at home.

So do you think that and private schools will fulfill the country's education needs?
I can't say but to be honest I can't be concerned with other folk's kids when I have my own kin to look after if need be.

I don't know much about home schooling but I suspect it would only be as good as who was doing the teaching.

I can't say but to be honest I can't be concerned with other folk's kids when I have my own kin to look after if need be.

I don't know much about home schooling but I suspect it would only be as good as who was doing the teaching.

Today there are several online home school courses. We used K12.com.....curriculum and tests provided daily.

Which would be far better than the vast majority of public school teachers.

You have to care about your country.

Good point! the reality is that at least half of America's children wouldn't be educated and another quarter would be poorly educated. And that's a conservative estimate.

If you can't wrap your head around that then let's wrap up our discussion. It's becoming a waste of time and effort.

Just like Chicy intended it to be. Only ignorance, stubborness, and politics would lead anyone to suggest that public education isn't necessary.

5. Professor Hill explained where this sort of ‘education’ is leading:

“I explained to him that guilt implied wrongdoing and that—because his son at age twelve had committed no egregious harm against any black person—he would eventually grow to feel a sense of resentment. Over time, as his mind grew more focused and the charges against him had been codified into a cultural norm, he would feel that he was the real cause of all harms directed at black people. I told him that something evil and sinister was going to take root in his son’s psyche. My friend grew alarmed, but I pressed on. His son, I told him, would grow to feel resentment towards black people. It would be mild at first—a contemptuous discharge fueled by a growing sense of his superiority and empowerment that he, by the power of his whiteness, could cause so much harm and that he, by that same magical power of whiteness, could alleviate the misery and suffering of blacks.

6. I told him it would not end well, and his son’s curriculum would continue to include a phalanx of black and white progressive nihilists who would call for the annihilation of “whiteness,” which his mind would come to understand as the annihilation of all white people, including himself.”

You have to care about your country.

Good point! the reality is that at least half of America's children wouldn't be educated and another quarter would be poorly educated. And that's a conservative estimate.

If you can't wrap your head around that then let's wrap up our discussion. It's becoming a waste of time and effort.

Just like Chicy intended it to be. Only ignorance, stubborness, and politics would lead anyone to suggest that public education isn't necessary.
Public education is only as necessary as the lack of resolve/sacrifice to see that your kids don't end-up there. Parents can do much better for them if the will is there....I can't even fathom parents doing less for their kids.

As I stated before I have no choice but to support public schools no matter if I find them necessary or not so it's a moot point. Tax coercion is real.....Same with the rest of the stuff on the local, state, and federal level they waste my tax money on.

Public education is only as necessary as the lack of resolve/sacrifice to see that your kids don't end-up there.
Yeah, I agree.
Parents can do much better for them if the will is there....I can't even fathom parents doing less for their kids.
I sure can and you tell me you can too when you mention 'the will'.
As I stated before I have no choice but to support public schools no matter if I find them necessary or not so it's a moot point.
Moot to me on your country's future.
Tax coercion is real.....Same with the rest of the stuff on the local, state, and federal level they waste my tax money on.
Wasting tax money is bad government. But maybe Trump will ask the very wealthy for the gift of a trillion back?

Have a good one!

7. His son, I told him, runs the risk of not only becoming a racist, but a white supremacist. He will come to believe that becoming a white supremacist will be his only default position from which to protect his life from the assault being waged against it—starting with the seemingly benign comparison between his skin color and that of a brown paper bag.

8. And all this would come from white liberals masquerading as anti-racists. Be careful how you proceed with his education, I warned him. It is not too late for you to assume responsibility and assert control of his mind by extracting him from one of the many national security threats destroying American civilization— our government schools on the tertiary level and our nation’s universities. The decision was his.”

9. This is the opening passage of the book….
1638820334690.png

10. I’m sure that most are aware of the fact that Liberals/Democrats don’t read books, but I hope that normal folks will recognize the danger to America and to Americans, that government school presents….and will pick up a copy of Hill’s book.

I'm glad our teachers here are excellent. Being a smalll rural school pays off. The teachers just got a 3 percent raise.

Forum List

Back