The Deplorable Win Another Battle

So are Californians voting for the president of California, or of the entire country? I thought one person-one vote was a good thing.
Here's how our system works. Pay attention this time. I'm tired of explaining this over and over:

California voters decide WHO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA VOTES FOR.

STATES vote for president of the STATES.

The people of each state decide who their state will vote for.

Got it?

Just read more = its just bullying. Just like trump. I hate seeing what the RWNJs traitors are doing to the US. They love that their new prez is falling all over himself to worship the biggest enemy of the US but won't support their own countrymen.
So harassing Ivanka is fine but posting a negative review on a book is actually bad?
Harrassing Ivanka is a patriotic duty until further notice
. Keep it up, and you might end up with a real reason to call Trump Hitler.
Which you would love, so it begs wondering why you warn people about it.
Sounds like you are hopeful that you might provoke the man in this way, but he is a whole lot smarter than you people think that he is, and that's what you can't stand about him.

I suspect we'll be seeing some of you face in the dirt and handcuffed the next time you "harass" this woman.

I'll take great pleasure in your pain.

I expect Trump's storm troupers will start arresting people for using their first amendment rights soon too.
. You mean those first amendment rights where you think they include attacking his daughter and invading her privacy ?

Just read more = its just bullying. Just like trump. I hate seeing what the RWNJs traitors are doing to the US. They love that their new prez is falling all over himself to worship the biggest enemy of the US but won't support their own countrymen.
So harassing Ivanka is fine but posting a negative review on a book is actually bad?
. Keep it up, and you might end up with a real reason to call Trump Hitler.
Which you would love, so it begs wondering why you warn people about it.
. Don't worry, I don't have no secret Intel on the Trump's plan you should fear. Just saying.

I suspect we'll be seeing some of you face in the dirt and handcuffed the next time you "harass" this woman.

People have sacrificed much more than that for this country.
I'm hoping you'll be among the first. Go to jail for harassing a woman. Do it "for the cause "
Telling someone their father is a despicable human being is not a jailable offense. Sorry little fascist.
. Verbal assault is.

This isn't an acceptable response in my opinion. Better to call them out and have them answer for their actions, especially considering his husband suggested he was going to do so (then tried to deny he stated this on twitter). Giving fake reviews isn't an honest response and only drags one down to their level, furthermore it is bringing their book far more attention. Free advertising for others to go out and buy the book just to spite Conservatives.

Their actions are just in a long line from the left. Michael Moore telling people to protest outside Trumps inaugeration, others claiming that he is not their president, not legitimate, sanctuary cities stating they will not help deport illegal immigrants (themselves openly breaking the law). Quite frankly, the more the far left express themselves the more the rest of the nation realises how unreasonable and radical they are. Appears to me this is becoming a National Security risk.

Really?The rest of the country? You do know that 3 million more people voted against Trump than voted for him.....right?
All in California Out side California Trump won the popular vote by over 1 Million.

The popular vote meant squat, and you know it.

You would have preferred the idiot with decades of experience that didn't know how to win?

Of course you would have...

You have a lot in common

I agree that the popular vote meant squat as far as the election, but it still means a hell of a lot as far as the country accepting that orange clown and his stupid twitter rants.

Just because the citizens of a few states preferred the other candidate, does not make him as unpopular as you believe.

Remember, he won 30 states to Hillarys 20.

Oops, you keep ignoring that, dont' you.

Nope. I didn't forget. I understand how the electoral college doesn't represent the actual desires of the people.

But it does, for the entire nation, not just a few

Then how do you explain 3 million more votes?
By ONE State. Outside California Trump won by over 1 million.

It means the majority of the country don't want him to be president, and I expect he will eventually figure that out.
Well, once you deport 20 million illegals and Muslims plotting to colonize america, those numbers at the polls will change.
. Is it why the libs brought in 20 million illegals by encouragement of, and then millions of Muslims the same way, and they done this because they figured that it would eventually saturate the country with potential democrat voters once they figured out how to get the agenda working in that sort of way for them ?? Have they found out since, that the Muslims were loose cannons though, and that they are a group for whom they can't control in the ways that they wanted to ?? Did that part of it backfire on them along with alot of the other crazy stuff they have tried ?? The violence that has been found in the off the grid living illegals has since backfired on them as well. Poor libs what will they do now ?? Go along to get along maybe ??

This isn't an acceptable response in my opinion. Better to call them out and have them answer for their actions, especially considering his husband suggested he was going to do so (then tried to deny he stated this on twitter). Giving fake reviews isn't an honest response and only drags one down to their level, furthermore it is bringing their book far more attention. Free advertising for others to go out and buy the book just to spite Conservatives.

Their actions are just in a long line from the left. Michael Moore telling people to protest outside Trumps inaugeration, others claiming that he is not their president, not legitimate, sanctuary cities stating they will not help deport illegal immigrants (themselves openly breaking the law). Quite frankly, the more the far left express themselves the more the rest of the nation realises how unreasonable and radical they are. Appears to me this is becoming a National Security risk.

Really?The rest of the country? You do know that 3 million more people voted against Trump than voted for him.....right?
But they were all in California.

So a vote in California is worth less than a vote somewhere else? Really?

The only place a vote in California is worth anything, is in California.

Whoever gets the most California votes, gets the electoral votes.

and the same is true in every state.

Yes, for the 100th time,I know how the electoral college works.
So are Californians voting for the president of California, or of the entire country? I thought one person-one vote was a good thing.
Here's how our system works. Pay attention this time. I'm tired of explaining this over and over:

Got it?

You are intentionally being dense.

I expect Trump's storm troupers will start arresting people for using their first amendment rights soon too.
. You mean those first amendment rights where you think they include attacking his daughter and invading her privacy ?

Invading her privacy? Were those titty pictures not intended to be widely distributed?

All in California Out side California Trump won the popular vote by over 1 Million.

No.

I agree that the popular vote meant squat as far as the election, but it still means a hell of a lot as far as the country accepting that orange clown and his stupid twitter rants.

Just because the citizens of a few states preferred the other candidate, does not make him as unpopular as you believe.

Nope. I didn't forget. I understand how the electoral college doesn't represent the actual desires of the people.

Big deal. I lost a poker game by one ace.California was there. He lost the popular vote by almost 3 million.

Got it?

Then why do you keep spinning these ridiculous scenarios?

Clinton had 2.9 million more votes.

Doesn't matter, does it?

They were centralized in too few states to give her the election.

She knew the rules, you know the rules.

why all the whining?

Big deal. I lost a poker game by one ace.California was there. He lost the popular vote by almost 3 million.

and won the electoral vote by over 70.

You're an idiot, stfu.

Biggest enemy? HAHA Reagan crushed the Soviet Union and to this day they are still broke.

Had I been there when those homos would be missing some teeth

The Soviet Union's economy crushed the Soviet Union. Reagan just happened to be president at the time. With his Alzheimer's, I'm not sure if he was aware of it though.
Another idiot^^^°°

Got it?

Doesn't matter, does it?

why all the whining?
Why do you keep doing that? Nobody is questioning whether he won the electoral college and will be sworn in as president. Everybody knows how the electoral college works. That has nothing to do with the fact that 3 million more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump. More people supported her than him. Now you can explain the electoral college AGAIN and pretend that that clown has popular support AGAIN, but the fact remains that he was not the top choice of the people.

Got it?

Doesn't matter, does it?

why all the whining?
Why do you keep doing that? Nobody is questioning whether he won the electoral college and will be sworn in as president. Everybody knows how the electoral college works. That has nothing to do with the fact that 3 million more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump. More people supported her than him. Now you can explain the electoral college AGAIN and pretend that that clown has popular support AGAIN, but the fact remains that he was not the top choice of the people.
Because of big cities in blue states only, and a number of questionable votes.

Forum List

Back