The Deplorable Win Another Battle

That family has never had to interact with peasants before.
She always flies commercial -- coach for that matter you ignorant Savage These are the most down to earth people you'll ever have in the White House.

Strange that you feel no shame ATTACKING a woman and her children. But then, you are liberals.
Don't worry, a private jet on standby ended up flying her where she needed to go.

She's lucky the angry passenger wasn't a pussy grabber like her daddy.

link?
Don't worry, a private jet on standby ended up flying her where she needed to go.
You don't understand how google works?

Ivanka Trump hops on private jet after incident on JetBlue flight: report

Harrassing Ivanka is a patriotic duty until further notice
I suspect we'll be seeing some of you face in the dirt and handcuffed the next time you "harass" this woman.

I'll take great pleasure in your pain.

I expect Trump's storm troupers will start arresting people for using their first amendment rights soon too.
It is not a first amendment right to harass a woman with her children. What is wrong with you people? Did you not only lose the election but any pretense of common decency? You don't need answer that one.

The person losing their freedom to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness was Lavanka. And yes those two should be put in jail. They would enjoy it I am sure.

Last edited:
This isn't an acceptable response in my opinion. Better to call them out and have them answer for their actions, especially considering his husband suggested he was going to do so (then tried to deny he stated this on twitter). Giving fake reviews isn't an honest response and only drags one down to their level, furthermore it is bringing their book far more attention. Free advertising for others to go out and buy the book just to spite Conservatives.

Their actions are just in a long line from the left. Michael Moore telling people to protest outside Trumps inaugeration, others claiming that he is not their president, not legitimate, sanctuary cities stating they will not help deport illegal immigrants (themselves openly breaking the law). Quite frankly, the more the far left express themselves the more the rest of the nation realises how unreasonable and radical they are. Appears to me this is becoming a National Security risk.

Really?The rest of the country? You do know that 3 million more people voted against Trump than voted for him.....right?

and that means?

It means the majority of the country don't want him to be president, and I expect he will eventually figure that out.

The popular vote meant squat, and you know it.

You would have preferred the idiot with decades of experience that didn't know how to win?

Of course you would have...

You have a lot in common

I agree that the popular vote meant squat as far as the election, but it still means a hell of a lot as far as the country accepting that orange clown and his stupid twitter rants.

Just because the citizens of a few states preferred the other candidate, does not make him as unpopular as you believe.

Remember, he won 30 states to Hillarys 20.

Oops, you keep ignoring that, dont' you.

Telling someone their father is a despicable human being is not a jailable offense. Sorry little fascist.
Creating a threatening environment on an airplane will get you to jail. TRY intimidating and threatening someone at 30,000 feet and we'll see how that goes.

I suspect we'll be seeing some of you face in the dirt and handcuffed the next time you "harass" this woman.

I expect Trump's storm troupers will start arresting people for using their first amendment rights soon too.
It is not a first amendment right to harass a woman with her children. What is wrong with you people? Did you not only lose the election but any pretense of common decency? You don't need answer that one.

The person losing their freedom to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness was Lavaka. And yes those two should be put in jail. They would enjoy it I am sure.
They would find many "husbands" there.

That family has never had to interact with peasants before.
She always flies commercial -- coach for that matter you ignorant Savage These are the most down to earth people you'll ever have in the White House.

Strange that you feel no shame ATTACKING a woman and her children. But then, you are liberals.

She's lucky the angry passenger wasn't a pussy grabber like her daddy.

link?
You don't understand how google works?

Ivanka Trump hops on private jet after incident on JetBlue flight: report

Yes, I know how it works..

after the Jet Blue flight landed at its destination, Ivankas family boarded a private plane.

Not exactly what you said, is it?

The person losing their freedom to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness was Lavaka. And yes those two should be put in jail. They would enjoy it I am sure.

Odd that I don't remember you expressing those beiefs during all those obnoxious tea party town hall meetings. What changed your mind?

Really?The rest of the country? You do know that 3 million more people voted against Trump than voted for him.....right?

and that means?

It means the majority of the country don't want him to be president, and I expect he will eventually figure that out.

You would have preferred the idiot with decades of experience that didn't know how to win?

You have a lot in common

I agree that the popular vote meant squat as far as the election, but it still means a hell of a lot as far as the country accepting that orange clown and his stupid twitter rants.

Just because the citizens of a few states preferred the other candidate, does not make him as unpopular as you believe.

Nope. I didn't forget. I understand how the electoral college doesn't represent the actual desires of the people.

and that means?

You have a lot in common

Nope. I didn't forget. I understand how the electoral college doesn't represent the actual desires of the people.

But it does, for the entire nation, not just a few

You have a lot in common

Then how do you explain 3 million more votes?

Telling someone their father is a despicable human being is not a jailable offense. Sorry little fascist.
Creating a threatening environment on an airplane will get you to jail. TRY intimidating and threatening someone at 30,000 feet and we'll see how that goes.
Not true. The patriotic passenger was put on the next flight and got to go home with bragging rights.

You have a lot in common

Then how do you explain 3 million more votes?

populous states, that seem to stay in the Blue Wall.

You may want 10-12 states to elect every future president using the popular voter, (and that's all it would take), I don't.

Not true. The patriotic passenger was put on the next flight and got to go home with bragging rights.
I know. He, being a sodomite, wasn't punished for assaulting a woman.

But.....

Times are changing.

Things are gonna be different after Jan 20th

This isn't an acceptable response in my opinion. Better to call them out and have them answer for their actions, especially considering his husband suggested he was going to do so (then tried to deny he stated this on twitter). Giving fake reviews isn't an honest response and only drags one down to their level, furthermore it is bringing their book far more attention. Free advertising for others to go out and buy the book just to spite Conservatives.

Their actions are just in a long line from the left. Michael Moore telling people to protest outside Trumps inaugeration, others claiming that he is not their president, not legitimate, sanctuary cities stating they will not help deport illegal immigrants (themselves openly breaking the law). Quite frankly, the more the far left express themselves the more the rest of the nation realises how unreasonable and radical they are. Appears to me this is becoming a National Security risk.

But they were all in California.

I know. He, being a sodomite, wasn't punished for assaulting a woman.

But.....

Times are changing.

Things are gonna be different after Jan 20th
Yea fascism and all that. I still have a little faith in this country, and I believe good people will stand and defend us against Trump's evil.

So a vote in California is worth less than a vote somewhere else? Really?

The only place a vote in California is worth anything, is in California.

Whoever gets the most California votes, gets the electoral votes.

and the same is true in every state.

So are Californians voting for the president of California, or of the entire country? I thought one person-one vote was a good thing.

So are Californians voting for the president of California, or of the entire country? I thought one person-one vote was a good thing.
entire country, of course.

Why the ridiculous spin?

Forum List

Back