The Democrats Host Impeachment and No One Watches

Oh the Senate will ABSOLUTELY be more serious. You might not like who they call, and as this "Impeachment" falls apart, I think it becomes less and less likely the House will even vote to Impeach.

You keep telling yourself that.

MEANWHILE, Trump just lost Governor races in Deep Red Louisiana and Kentucky....

Sometimes you need to cut off a gangrene before it infects the rest of the body.

I'm going to explain something to you. You seem to think you have these killer points all the time and they are really inane. That you can't see you are hammering stupidity makes me feel sorry for you. Hammering someone over a vapid point does not make you a insightful or stellar poster with a great point. It makes you a pest.

I don't need to explain the process to you; the fault in the entire sham is clear. If it's not, I suggest that you are cognitively disabled, and I mean that sincerely. You are on a political messageboard among politically astute people. If you can't keep up with the basic news of the day, then go join a cross stitch forum or something.

I'm going to explain something to you. You seem to think you have these killer points all the time and they are really inane. That you can't see you are hammering stupidity makes me feel sorry for you. Hammering someone over a vapid point does not make you a insightful or stellar poster with a great point. It makes you a pest.

I don't need to explain the process to you; the fault in the entire sham is clear. If it's not, I suggest that you are cognitively disabled, and I mean that sincerely. You are on a political messageboard among politically astute people. If you can't keep up with the basic news of the day, then go join a cross stitch forum or something.

Actually, she's mopping the floor with you, Sour Sue.

The real problem you guys have... Even Republicans know Trump is unfit for office.

Even now, they are trying to find ways to get him to resign for "Health Reasons".

The real problem you guys have... Even Republicans know Trump is unfit for office.

Even now, they are trying to find ways to get him to resign for "Health Reasons".

By what? Posting pictures of spinning tops?

Sure Joe. Sure. Maybe that's all the dialogue your brain can handle, which I understand

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The best rejoinder Playtime and Joe have to my posts is to rate every single one of them "Funny".

This is probably more insightful than anything either one of them actually types. So there is that.

soooooooooooooooooo...................... you start a thread - whine about 'the process' isn't being followed or some such crap; which btw, has been the talking point (R)s were using as a defense stating that this inquiry is a sham, yet it has no validity.... but you can't explain why you are whining about it?

color me surprised, suzy. i asked a very simple Q that you simply do not know the answer to. that's ok, i understand. glad you cleared that up.

i know you wanna stay poorly educated cause trump will love you long time, but here's something to chew on:

the 'process' that rw nutters say is a sham are the same procedural rules set forth in...

now read this..... v e r y..... s l o w l y.....

set forth by the house majority - the (R)s

Napolitano blames Boehner, 2015 Republicans for House rules allowing closed-door impeachment proceedings

13 million viewers tuned in to watch the first day of the Impeachment Hearing. That works out to a whopping 4% of the American public. That's right. 4%. More people watched James Comey's testimony and the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.

Almost nothing is trending about impeachment on Twitter at any time, aside from during the hearings.

This is a loser, Democrats. This was your Hail Mary to throw and it's losing.

Prepare accordingly. Here's a thought. Maybe come up with a winning platform. Or some candidates who can beat Trump. Groundbreaking, I know.

First televised impeachment hearing draws 13 million viewers
Yep,
More people watch real soap operas instead of fake Russian ones... lol

By what? Posting pictures of spinning tops?

Sure Joe. Sure. Maybe that's all the dialogue your brain can handle, which I understand

Oh, there's an old saying, a picture is worth a thousand words...

Here's one that describes Trump Supporters perfectly..

upload_2019-11-17_7-19-46.jpeg

The best rejoinder Playtime and Joe have to my posts is to rate every single one of them "Funny".

This is probably more insightful than anything either one of them actually types. So there is that.

cause your blatant ignorance is entertaining. when you are confronted with truth, you either leave, give a non sequitur, or outright ignore that which you cannot answer with facts to support your claims.

Because ratings are what reality TV folks care about right?
13 million....that heartens me. After I heard the testimony on Wednesday, I was really hoping that a lot of people heard that story. 13 million sounds like a lot to me. But for the people who were at work or who get bored with political hearings, there has been plenty of commentary about it. I didn't trust that--I wanted to hear it straight from the horses mouth and I was fortunate enough to be able to watch.
Our president really, really needs to be fired. I've written to my senators and told them what I expect in their vote. (lol)

That's 4% of our population, or put another way. 96% did NOT watch. If you had a serious disease and your dr told you that you had a 96% chance of surviving...those are overwhelming numbers. An OVERWHELMING number of people did NOT tune in. Again: Even fewer than for Comey or Kavanaugh.

And this was supposedly for impeachment of the President.

You're losing, Old Lady. The "commentators" are doing their best to keep it alive. They're still losing. They're trying to manufacture some kind of crime. It's not working, and it's making you look desperate and pathetic.
He needs to be fired. The only desperate and pathetic people I hear are the ones defending Trump's actions.

Because ratings are what reality TV folks care about right?
13 million....that heartens me. After I heard the testimony on Wednesday, I was really hoping that a lot of people heard that story. 13 million sounds like a lot to me. But for the people who were at work or who get bored with political hearings, there has been plenty of commentary about it. I didn't trust that--I wanted to hear it straight from the horses mouth and I was fortunate enough to be able to watch.
Our president really, really needs to be fired. I've written to my senators and told them what I expect in their vote. (lol)
Lol
90+% Of America doesn’t give two shits about politics that is why the only people watching the hearing where already watching politics daily. You’re a naïve old bitch.....

Right. Political junkies. And mostly LIB and LEFTIST political junkies. And when even THEY are not talking about impeachment, guess what that means?

It's not going well for you.

Then why are you spending so much time whining about it.

Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?

Most people were opposed to impeaching Nixon until about two weeks before he resigned.
Lol
The difference is the country split right down the middle and no minds are being changed look at the numbers compared to slick Willey and Nixon’s times. You fucking moron

The Senate will have to be more serious.

the problem is, most can't take THEM seriously....~S~

most of the majority are either knee deep in covering up shit, probably to save their own hides. it was proven that some $40 million was funneled into the NRA from the roooskies for trump's election & i'm willing to bet alot of (R)s both in the house & senate benefited from dark dirty cash too. those that didn't are probably too chicken shit to say anything for fear of getting trump's wrath or would rather trade their american patriotism for keeping their job. of course ms lindsey - i am convinced - is being blackmailed... about something he has buried in his closet.
:CryingCow:

^
'Even now, they are trying to find ways to get him to resign for "Health Reasons".'

ooooOOOooo i didn't think of that, but wow - that could actually be the reason for his so called 'early start'

i'll bet it won't be for dementia, though. the excuse will would probably be for something 'heart related' given his horrible diet & the last time he was examined, the doc had to ramp up his statins due to high cholesterol.

13 million viewers tuned in to watch the first day of the Impeachment Hearing. That works out to a whopping 4% of the American public. That's right. 4%. More people watched James Comey's testimony and the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.

Almost nothing is trending about impeachment on Twitter at any time, aside from during the hearings.

Prepare accordingly. Here's a thought. Maybe come up with a winning platform. Or some candidates who can beat Trump. Groundbreaking, I know.

First televised impeachment hearing draws 13 million viewers
Watching it would actually help Trumps ratings.

One more time, No party has had a president impeached and won the next election.

By the time is all said in done, even if the GOP saves Trump, he'll be remembered as "Impeached and Disgraced" Donald Trump.

Look, the smart thing for you guys to do would be to get rid of this guy and try to rehabilitate Pence's reputation. It almost worked for Jerry Ford.

No Party has ever tried to impeach a sitting President with the type of smear campaign that Adam Schiff is currently running, Joey! When all is said and done...the Democrats are going to be remembered as poor losers who knew they couldn't argue against Trump's accomplishments with the slate of abysmal candidates they had running and chose instead to perpetrate a series of pathetically bad "investigations" into crimes that they knew didn't exist!

Forum List

Back