The Democrats Host Impeachment and No One Watches

filtered feed? really? so if you watched it live on yer smartphone ---- or direct Q& As from video ---- are YOU that stoooopid to not be able to know what you are hearing & seeing?

i suppose if you are a trump supporter, that might happen. specially if you obey donny when he said 'don't pay attention to what you see & hear; stick with us'

or when rotten rudy said that 'truth isn't truth'.

luckily the majority of americans that do tune in to this stuff aren't fox viewing orange koolaid sucking automatons.
DING BAT if you watched it live on your phone your viewing is tracked which is the topic of the thread.

i didn't watch it on my phone. i watched it thru an internet tuner. & those who didn't watch it live can sure check out unedited video. people are quite interested in this. wednesday will be a big day & if don mcgahn or john bolton testifies, then oh ya - you'll see an explosion in viewership.
Again if you watched it live on your device it was tracked
You're done here.

you still cannot account for all the people that didn't watch it live. many platforms show the video unedited & clipped alike. tell me how that can be tracked.
Yawn no one cares about watching a witch hunt after seeing it the first day.

you stick with that whilst sondland turns on donny wednesday & oh - it's now being reported that david holmes, the embassy dude who was next to sondland in that kiev restaurant will be testifying openly on thursday.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes, the fact FBI agents have implicated Obama in the coup against Trump does need to be pursued to the fullest.

images

:auiqs.jpg::afro:
Don’t get mad at me for agreeing with you that Presidents are not above the law.

i'm not concerned at all about obama. i say go for it. why is donny hiding evidence? why won't he let people talk? why is he gonna try & take his tax return suit that he lost to the SC? huh huh huh?

cause he's as guilty as sin about it all.
did he look to alter header info, hand in paper copies instead of email, delete 33k emails and bleachbit a drive?

now THAT would be destroying evidence.

mueller stated in his report that there was insufficient evidence in his investigation precisely because of destroyed evidence, along with stonewalling & people taking the 5th.

so yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - there is that.
OH my goodness you broke the code Mueller was investigating Clinton

DING BAT if you watched it live on your phone your viewing is tracked which is the topic of the thread.

i didn't watch it on my phone. i watched it thru an internet tuner. & those who didn't watch it live can sure check out unedited video. people are quite interested in this. wednesday will be a big day & if don mcgahn or john bolton testifies, then oh ya - you'll see an explosion in viewership.
You're done here.

you still cannot account for all the people that didn't watch it live. many platforms show the video unedited & clipped alike. tell me how that can be tracked.

you stick with that whilst sondland turns on donny wednesday & oh - it's now being reported that david holmes, the embassy dude who was next to sondland in that kiev restaurant will be testifying openly on thursday.
Go get'em champ those conspiracies you believe in are a sham

If you think that Trump has committed ANY of the above, Joey then by the same standards which you on the left are now using...EVERY PRESIDENT FOR THE LAST HUNDRED YEARS WAS GUILTY AS WELL!

Well, since none of them are in office anymore and all but four are dead, that's a moot point.

I'm glad you are admitting Trump is guilty, though, it's a healthy first step.

Now here's the thing.. Every President has probably skirted the edges of the law. But few of them did it so blatantly for personaly gain. Reagan broke all sorts of laws during Iran-Contra, but we kind of forgave him because he was trying to save American lives.

• Thanks
If you think that Trump has committed ANY of the above, Joey then by the same standards which you on the left are now using...EVERY PRESIDENT FOR THE LAST HUNDRED YEARS WAS GUILTY AS WELL!

Well, since none of them are in office anymore and all but four are dead, that's a moot point.

Now here's the thing.. Every President has probably skirted the edges of the law. But few of them did it so blatantly for personaly gain. Reagan broke all sorts of laws during Iran-Contra, but we kind of forgave him because he was trying to save American lives.
My favorite part of Iran-contra...was when Bush pardoned all the players..thus protecting himself.....and completing his successful cover-up of the affair.

Iran–Contra affair - Wikipedia

On 24 December 1992, nearing the end of his term in office, President George H. W. Bush pardoned[98] five administration officials who had been found guilty on charges relating to the affair. They were:

1. Elliott Abrams;
  2. Duane Clarridge;
  3. Alan Fiers;
  4. Clair George; and
  5. Robert McFarlane.

Bush also pardoned Caspar Weinberger, who had not yet come to trial.[99] Attorney General William P. Barr advised the President on these pardons, especially that of Caspar Weinberger.[100]

In response to these Bush pardons, Independent Counsel Lawrence E. Walsh, who headed the investigation of Reagan Administration officials' criminal conduct in the Iran–Contra scandal, stated that "the Iran–Contra cover-up, which has continued for more than six years, has now been completed." Walsh noted that in issuing the pardons Bush appears to have been preempting being implicated himself in the crimes of Iran–Contra by evidence that was to come to light during the Weinberger trial, and noted that there was a pattern of "deception and obstruction" by Bush, Weinberger and other senior Reagan administration officials.

13 million viewers tuned in to watch the first day of the Impeachment Hearing. That works out to a whopping 4% of the American public. That's right. 4%. More people watched James Comey's testimony and the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.

Almost nothing is trending about impeachment on Twitter at any time, aside from during the hearings.

This is a loser, Democrats. This was your Hail Mary to throw and it's losing.

Prepare accordingly. Here's a thought. Maybe come up with a winning platform. Or some candidates who can beat Trump. Groundbreaking, I know.

First televised impeachment hearing draws 13 million viewers

I imagine every conservative who isn't watching it will have firm opinions about what transpired. Fox will tell them what to believe.

as will trump.

• Thanks

My favorite part of Iran-contra...was when Bush pardoned all the players..thus protecting himself.....and completing his successful cover-up of the affair.

Iran–Contra affair - Wikipedia

On 24 December 1992, nearing the end of his term in office, President George H. W. Bush pardoned[98] five administration officials who had been found guilty on charges relating to the affair. They were:

1. Elliott Abrams;
  2. Duane Clarridge;
  3. Alan Fiers;
  4. Clair George; and
  5. Robert McFarlane.

Bush also pardoned Caspar Weinberger, who had not yet come to trial.[99] Attorney General William P. Barr advised the President on these pardons, especially that of Caspar Weinberger.[100]

In response to these Bush pardons, Independent Counsel Lawrence E. Walsh, who headed the investigation of Reagan Administration officials' criminal conduct in the Iran–Contra scandal, stated that "the Iran–Contra cover-up, which has continued for more than six years, has now been completed." Walsh noted that in issuing the pardons Bush appears to have been preempting being implicated himself in the crimes of Iran–Contra by evidence that was to come to light during the Weinberger trial, and noted that there was a pattern of "deception and obstruction" by Bush, Weinberger and other senior Reagan administration officials.

And right in the middle of those pardons...was AG Billy the Bagman.

Funny world huh?

You're done here.

Go get'em champ those conspiracies you believe in are a sham

real life people testifying real life things. roger stone claimed conspiracies too.

& now he's going bye bye.

13 million viewers tuned in to watch the first day of the Impeachment Hearing. That works out to a whopping 4% of the American public. That's right. 4%. More people watched James Comey's testimony and the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.

Almost nothing is trending about impeachment on Twitter at any time, aside from during the hearings.

Prepare accordingly. Here's a thought. Maybe come up with a winning platform. Or some candidates who can beat Trump. Groundbreaking, I know.

I would rather sit and watch a steaming pile of dog shit...oh wait, that’s what I have been watching on C-Span!

O)r it could be people have already made up their minds which likely is very bad for Trump.

O)r it could be people have already made up their minds which likely is very bad for Trump.
Ouch

They pretty much established it? Who? When? They keep telling us they have proof Trump broke the law, Joey and yet nobody ever names the law that's been broken!

Rob the bank? Since when is asking for an investigation into corruption...robbing a bank? You get more absurd with each post!

Bribery
Extortion
Abuse of Power
Obstruction of Justice
Collaborating with a Foreign Government to influence an election
Misappropriation of Government Funds.

Those are the crimes Trump committed.

Negotiating with foreign nations is the job of the President. Why is it suddenly a "crime" because Trump does it? Do you honestly believe that Barack Obama didn't ask for "favors" when he was in negotiations with other countries? That George W. Bush didn't? That Bill Clinton didn't? Your claim that Trump has broken the law is laughable! In America we operate under the premise of equal protection under the law! That means you can't convict one man for doing what scores of his neighbors have done as well! You can't accuse Trump of a crime for doing EXACTLY what all of his predecessors did! It's farce!

Trump broke the law and you must be extremely stupid. No other president has asked the leader of another country to investigate his potential opponent in the upcoming election.

They pretty much established it? Who? When? They keep telling us they have proof Trump broke the law, Joey and yet nobody ever names the law that's been broken!

Rob the bank? Since when is asking for an investigation into corruption...robbing a bank? You get more absurd with each post!

Bribery
Extortion
Abuse of Power
Obstruction of Justice
Collaborating with a Foreign Government to influence an election
Misappropriation of Government Funds.

Those are the crimes Trump committed.

Negotiating with foreign nations is the job of the President. Why is it suddenly a "crime" because Trump does it? Do you honestly believe that Barack Obama didn't ask for "favors" when he was in negotiations with other countries? That George W. Bush didn't? That Bill Clinton didn't? Your claim that Trump has broken the law is laughable! In America we operate under the premise of equal protection under the law! That means you can't convict one man for doing what scores of his neighbors have done as well! You can't accuse Trump of a crime for doing EXACTLY what all of his predecessors did! It's farce!

Trump broke the law and you must be extremely stupid. No other president has asked the leader of another country to investigate his potential opponent in the upcoming election.

How many "potential opponents" had offspring cashing in on their positions of power? What other idiot would allow themselves to be compromised in such a fashion? Let's be honest here...there was a palpable STENCH coming from Hunter Biden's being on that board in the Ukraine! He had nothing to offer that company...other than the influence they thought he would have with his father.

I don't think the Biden's broke laws...but boy did they use Joe's position to cash in! Is it really wrong that the American people were made aware of what was going on? It goes to who the Biden's are!

I imagine every conservative who isn't watching it will have firm opinions about what transpired. Fox will tell them what to believe.

as will trump.
my guess is most giving their "testimony" didn't hear it. they are told to tell how they "feel" about it.

apparently you don't want to love by your own standards but expect others to live by the so you get what you want without having to give up anything

and that's how you got trump.

Yeah, let's get real.

That bridge was crossed when Jerry Ford pardoned Tricky Dick.

Bush pardoned Weinberger, who was being maliciously prosecuted by Walsh. Cap actually thought it was a dumb idea and said so, but he was prosecuted because he testified he didn't keep a diary, but Walsh claimed meeting notes were a diary.

Most of the other guys who got pardons already served their time.

Same thing when Slick Willy pardoned all the players who got their lives ruined by Pervert Ken Starr.

Trump will probably pardon Manafort, Stone and Flynn on his way out the door.

Simple solution. Change the Pardon rules... or get rid of pardons altogether.

How many "potential opponents" had offspring cashing in on their positions of power? What other idiot would allow themselves to be compromised in such a fashion? Let's be honest here...there was a palpable STENCH coming from Hunter Biden's being on that board in the Ukraine! He had nothing to offer that company...other than the influence they thought he would have with his father.

Actually, he had a very established record in his field, which is what they needed- investment and best practices...

I don't think the Biden's broke laws...but boy did they use Joe's position to cash in! Is it really wrong that the American people were made aware of what was going on? It goes to who the Biden's are!

If no laws were broken, then the place to bring that up is on the campaign trail... it's not to use American tax dollars to bribe a foreign leader into smearing Biden.

Forum List

Back