The Democrat Party's Rejection of Unity & The United States of America

Bri do you know your master said ""more people are working now than ever before??
Never mind there are more people than ever before You're known by the friends you keep and trump is one vile dumb ass,, Enjoy

Actually Obama ran Trillion Dollar Deficits numb nuts so President Trump
Has slowed the bleeding.

Off the hinge much?

How’s your rage level tonight now that Nancy caved in to Trump’s State of The Union?

Like is it a 9?
Obamas deficits were $1 trillion a year but only for the first three years out of the eight years he was in office. His last deficit in his last year was 546 billion.
I’ve already posted links to this before. But I’m on my phone now so I don’t know how to post the graphics. But we know trumps deficit was at least a trillion and a half at least because that’s what his tax cut was.
Why do you guys always mischaracterize and lie about Obama? Do you hate him that much? What exactly did he do? He didn’t take away healthcare like Republicans want to do, he didn’t promote tax cuts for the rich like Republicans want to do, he didn’t screw over the American middle-class like the Republicans want to do. What is it you expected from him?
All I can figure out is that he’s black and the Republican Party is a nearly all white party.

Does anyone know why Obama’s first year was so rough for the country? Has anyone ever heard the word “recession“?
What about Republicans saying they would do anything to hurt Obama, even if it hurt the country?

They deny the results of the stimulus packages that many economist credit for stopping the recession and even preventing a depression and reversed the job decline and stated it upward climb

that is what trump inherited.

arguable the good times that trump who wants to take credit for in just 2 years of being president

who has done nothing economically except pass a tax cut which every president since Kennedy (Demo) has passed.

lets talk about job growth, yeah yeah OB inherited the recession and job growth was non existent

Yet because of his stimulus packages

Bush last year as Pres
the job loss was 3.6 mil

OB first year when recession hit there were 5.1 mil jobs lost
in the following years 16 mil jobs added
OB last year 2.24

Trump first year 2.19

what did he do ? just inherited a good economy

the fracking oil boom is estimated to have increased jobs with 1.7 million jobs already created and a total of 3.5 million projected by 2035

Unemployment rate has been dropping for the last 9 years

Who was president 7 of the years

Everybody talks about jobs but OB does not get any love for it

I guess he will just hit the speech tour and see if he can out perform Clinton
The Stimulus was just a slushfund for friends of Obama.
Fracking? Nevermind the fact that Obama and friends have tried to outlaw Fracking.
You see, you're trying to focus on positives that just happened to take place while Obama was president, most of which happened AFTER the Democrats lost congress and their stranglehold on the economy was ended. The American Economy is pretty strong....as long as the Dems aren't allowed to torpedo it.
Stimulus a slush fund for his friends

Back it up with something other than the above statement because there are no facts in that statement

The Stimulus happen under OB when the world was gripped in a repression

caused by the sub prime mortgage crisis or mortgage companies getting to greedy a fine example of Capitalism gone amuke

He took action and there were positive signs as reported by the government

just because fox and friends and the right wing blogs didn't want to report it
doesn't mean it didn't happen

It may mean that it is sometimes best to keep them in the dark

You may not like the results because it makes him look good

but just because he actually did something does not mean it didn't happen

job statistics come from the government

GDP comes from the government

Fracking has some environmental concerns but it still happening

as it is still happening it has created jobs

focusing on positives while OB was president

it seems to me that you are doing the same with Trump

OB was president for 8 years, look it up if you need to

So he does get some credit for what happens

You may not want to believe it but that doesn't mean it didn't happen

no matter how you want to frame the argument
The Recession was caused by Democrat policies.
They didn't need $900 billion dollars to reverse the recession because the recession was over 4 months into Obama's first term, long before the Stimulus was passed.
Obama wanted the Stimulus to raise the debt. According to him it was to pay for "Shovel-Ready jobs"......then he later admitted that it was all total BS.
Obama instead sent billions to overseas banks for God only knows what....even sent billions to our worst enemy Iran.
Then there's the takeover of GM and Chrysler during TARP......which was just a kickback to unions.
Yet Trump can't get a measly $5.7 billion for a wall? WTF!!!!
Actually Obama ran Trillion Dollar Deficits numb nuts so President Trump
Has slowed the bleeding.

Off the hinge much?

How’s your rage level tonight now that Nancy caved in to Trump’s State of The Union?

Like is it a 9?
Obamas deficits were $1 trillion a year but only for the first three years out of the eight years he was in office. His last deficit in his last year was 546 billion.
I’ve already posted links to this before. But I’m on my phone now so I don’t know how to post the graphics. But we know trumps deficit was at least a trillion and a half at least because that’s what his tax cut was.
Why do you guys always mischaracterize and lie about Obama? Do you hate him that much? What exactly did he do? He didn’t take away healthcare like Republicans want to do, he didn’t promote tax cuts for the rich like Republicans want to do, he didn’t screw over the American middle-class like the Republicans want to do. What is it you expected from him?
All I can figure out is that he’s black and the Republican Party is a nearly all white party.

Does anyone know why Obama’s first year was so rough for the country? Has anyone ever heard the word “recession“?
What about Republicans saying they would do anything to hurt Obama, even if it hurt the country?

They deny the results of the stimulus packages that many economist credit for stopping the recession and even preventing a depression and reversed the job decline and stated it upward climb

arguable the good times that trump who wants to take credit for in just 2 years of being president

who has done nothing economically except pass a tax cut which every president since Kennedy (Demo) has passed.

lets talk about job growth, yeah yeah OB inherited the recession and job growth was non existent

Bush last year as Pres
the job loss was 3.6 mil

OB last year 2.24

Trump first year 2.19

the fracking oil boom is estimated to have increased jobs with 1.7 million jobs already created and a total of 3.5 million projected by 2035

Fracking? Nevermind the fact that Obama and friends have tried to outlaw Fracking.
You see, you're trying to focus on positives that just happened to take place while Obama was president, most of which happened AFTER the Democrats lost congress and their stranglehold on the economy was ended. The American Economy is pretty strong....as long as the Dems aren't allowed to torpedo it.

Back it up with something other than the above statement because there are no facts in that statement

caused by the sub prime mortgage crisis or mortgage companies getting to greedy a fine example of Capitalism gone amuke

They didn't need $900 billion dollars to reverse the recession because the recession was over 4 months into Obama's first term, long before the Stimulus was passed.
Obama wanted the Stimulus to raise the debt. According to him it was to pay for "Shovel-Ready jobs"......then he later admitted that it was all total BS.
Obama instead sent billions to overseas banks for God only knows what....even sent billions to our worst enemy Iran.
Then there's the takeover of GM and Chrysler during TARP......which was just a kickback to unions.

"The Recession was caused by Democrat policies."
Yeah yeah but who was the president for 8 years
Lets put aside blaming parties for a moment

"They didn't need $900 billion dollars to reverse the recession because the recession was over 4 months into Obama's first term, long before the Stimulus was passed."

You believe that if they should have did nothing

If a fire burns down your house you rebuild it after the fact

Stimulus package of 2008 signed by Bush approved by congress with a majority of Demos and Repubs.

Stimulus packaged 2009 signed by OB backed by the senate

if they did nothing the US would have continued the recession and many economist believe that a depression would follow

Its a response to the recession because the results are still present at that point in time

2009 primary wanted to secure existing jobs and create new ones as quickly as they can. I do not believe anyone objected to that. Also to help industries that were effected by the recession

80% of leading economists agree unemployment was lower at the end of 2010 than it would have been without the stimulus.
46% "agreed" or "strongly agreed" that the benefits outweighed the costs
27% were uncertain
12% disagreed or strongly disagreed

Sounds like your a minority agree with you

but the difference between creating new jobs vs BS lies in political survival

the real issue is that ET needs an issue to unite the people

War with NK didn't pan out and now ET thinks that Kim is his best friends but can't agree on anything

Iran is the preconceived evil but nobody really cares

Russians would be good but he is to chummy with Putin and ET owns him a solid or Putin owns ET

One of the two

That just leaves the wall but unfortunately it doesn't unite but instead it divides

Who would have figured a wall would do that

Perhaps he should go with a fence

Last edited:

Bush last year as Pres
the job loss was 3.6 mil

OB last year 2.24

Trump first year 2.19

Bush last year as Pres
the job loss was 3.6 mil

OB last year 2.24

Trump first year 2.19

"They didn't need $900 billion dollars to reverse the recession because the recession was over 4 months into Obama's first term, long before the Stimulus was passed."

Stimulus package of 2008 signed by Bush approved by congress with a majority of Demos and Repubs.

if they did nothing the US would have continued the recession and many economist believe that a depression would follow

Its a response to the recession because the results are still present at that point in time

2009 primary wanted to secure existing jobs and create new ones as quickly as they can. I do not believe anyone objected to that. Also to help industries that were effected by the recession

80% of leading economists agree unemployment was lower at the end of 2010 than it would have been without the stimulus.
27% were uncertain

Bush was president for 5-6 years and everything was fine. Then the Democrats won back Congress in 2007 and by 2008 they had the economy in a recession.

Bush last year as Pres
the job loss was 3.6 mil

OB last year 2.24

Trump first year 2.19

Bush last year as Pres
the job loss was 3.6 mil

OB last year 2.24

Trump first year 2.19

27% were uncertain

Bush was president for 5-6 years and everything was fine. Then the Democrats won back Congress in 2007 and by 2008 they had the economy in a recession.
BULL SHIT

27% were uncertain

BULL SHIT
Great comeback.
But you can't prove otherwise.
It's no coincidence that the economy all of the sudden collapsed as soon as Democraps got back congress.
Then they called the economy the worst since the Great Depression and he used the shitty economy to get into the white house, and he used the shitty economy to bring Socialism to the US.

BTW, he was a Muslim/Socialist and swore on a stack of Korans that he was neither.

Dy7EeanV4AAvU2y.jpg

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."

The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am, replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."

Last edited:

27% were uncertain

BULL SHIT
Great comeback.
But you can't prove otherwise.
It's no coincidence that the economy all of the sudden collapsed as soon as Democraps got back congress.
Then they called the economy the worst since the Great Depression and he used the shitty economy to get into the white house, and he used the shitty economy to bring Socialism to the US.

BTW, he was a Muslim/Socialist and swore on a stack of Korans that he was neither.

Dy7EeanV4AAvU2y.jpg

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."

The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am, replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."

You have a lot of beliefs but I do not see that you back it up with anything

So the last bit about Muslim, I am assuming that you seem to think that OB was a muslim which has been the right's propaganda since he enter the world stage

Obama's Religious Beliefs

When he was a senator and won his first race this was an interview that he done and this is what he said

Seriously OB was raised by white people

because his father was black you guys have a lot of preconceived notions based in right wing propaganda

Yet because he was from two different cultures, he was shaped with many different views and wasn't grounded by limiting himself to either world.

Nice quote at the end of your post but you should read it and understand it

lies believed by minorities are also no different just because its accepted by them

Forum List

Back