The Democrat Cancel Culture Warriors Strike Again.

Lol, Kaepernick is an American hating asshole that hates America and sucks as a quarterback. Cheney i could careless about. Coke thinks I'm too white, so screw them. Disney could careless. Mr potato head, you loons canceled. Cnn is a mouth piece for you loons, screw them. Nascar never got into it. NFL loved my football till they brought politics in it. Liberal ruin everything they touch. NBA never watched it. Celebrities think they are gods, they are nothing. Does this clear it up for you?

OUTSTANDING^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's beyond time for Democrats to just admit to their authoritarian proclivities. Rank and file Democrats no longer value freedom and truth. Disinformation and furthering the narrative has supplanted their individuality and their ability to reason. Very sad.
Weinstein was a Bernie Sanders supporter who described his politics as unabashedly liberal, even leftist. Like many, he’d grown up steeped in the imagery of sixties protest culture, probably imagined himself on its side, and therefore thought he could find solidarity with protesters. He didn’t realize was that he was the canary in a coal mine for a new movement that understood free speech as a stalking horse for the exercise of institutional power. When Weinstein opened his mouth to defend himself, what the crowd heard was him attempting to exercise authority, and they exercised theirs back.

Why would the left "cancel" a leftie? Or, is anything of the sort viewed as a left-wing cancel culture instead of right-wing cancel culture?
The left will cancel a leftie any time they have the audacity to question the narrative. It seems to de true that the left values diversity UNLESS it's diversity of thought.
So what. The right-wing is worse. Right-Wingers on this very site have banned me from their threads while practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God and us) regarding free speech. Right-Wing cancel culture is worse and more detrimental.
If I don't agree I stop using their product. I don't demand others to do the same. Liberals try to destroy anyone they disagree with.

It's beyond time for Democrats to just admit to their authoritarian proclivities. Rank and file Democrats no longer value freedom and truth. Disinformation and furthering the narrative has supplanted their individuality and their ability to reason. Very sad.
Weinstein was a Bernie Sanders supporter who described his politics as unabashedly liberal, even leftist. Like many, he’d grown up steeped in the imagery of sixties protest culture, probably imagined himself on its side, and therefore thought he could find solidarity with protesters. He didn’t realize was that he was the canary in a coal mine for a new movement that understood free speech as a stalking horse for the exercise of institutional power. When Weinstein opened his mouth to defend himself, what the crowd heard was him attempting to exercise authority, and they exercised theirs back.

Why would the left "cancel" a leftie? Or, is anything of the sort viewed as a left-wing cancel culture instead of right-wing cancel culture?
The left will cancel a leftie any time they have the audacity to question the narrative. It seems to de true that the left values diversity UNLESS it's diversity of thought.
So what. The right-wing is worse. Right-Wingers on this very site have banned me from their threads while practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God and us) regarding free speech. Right-Wing cancel culture is worse and more detrimental.
If I don't agree I stop using their product. I don't demand others to do the same. Liberals try to destroy anyone they disagree with.
exactly, I force no one to do what I do. I do what I do based on my beliefs. Never because someone told me to do it. A demofk on the other hand can't think, so in their limited capacity cannot ever venture out without an arranged motive encouraged by their masters.

What happened to Liz Cheney if what you claim is true? A vacuum of special pleading is merely and only that.

You don't see people calling Manchin a traitor (my original point) unlike Liz Cheney who is now called a traitor and much worse simply because she went against der Fuhrer. Get it now? Gad, you are a moron.
Yes you do see Joe Manchin treated like a pariah the left would like to get rid of like a dead
possum stinking up someone's garage! You DO see it!
I've already pointed this out but let me revisit the point, because you are too stupid, disingenuous,
cowardly and just stubborn to deal with reality.
And then once the point is made so it's irrefutable I will send you to ignore-land because you are the worst sort of childish, toxic, ad hom spewing imbecile that people always try to ignore.

If Manchin is still treated with any deference at all by democrats it is because they desperately need
that one single vote he represents. But look at the true believer grass roots democrats and
they would love to see Manchin have his head removed on the political chopping block.
And perhaps even on a real chopping block!

Don't believe it? Expel Joe Manchin from the Democratic Party
Don't like evidence? Remove Joe Manchin from the Democratic Senate leadership
Here's a link you already tried to deny. I'm not buying that cowardly weak b.s. The left hates Joe Manchin. His fellow Senate Dems are staying quiet.
You've proved you can't read or don't read. It's all on you however.

What happened to Liz Cheney if what you claim is true? A vacuum of special pleading is merely and only that.
I have no idea, I haven't done anything against her. I see you loons are going after that baker again. Seems that someone that transgendered wanted him to bake a cake for his transition party, and of course he said no. Another lawsuit against him.

You don't see people calling Manchin a traitor (my original point) unlike Liz Cheney who is now called a traitor and much worse simply because she went against der Fuhrer. Get it now? Gad, you are a moron.
Yes you do see Joe Manchin treated like a pariah the left would like to get rid of like a dead
possum stinking up someone's garage! You DO see it!
I've already pointed this out but let me revisit the point, because you are too stupid, disingenuous,
cowardly and just stubborn to deal with reality.
And then once the point is made so it's irrefutable I will send you to ignore-land because you are the worst sort of childish, toxic, ad hom spewing imbecile that people always try to ignore.

If Manchin is still treated with any deference at all by democrats it is because they desperately need
that one single vote he represents. But look at the true believer grass roots democrats and
they would love to see Manchin have his head removed on the political chopping block.
And perhaps even on a real chopping block!

Don't believe it? Expel Joe Manchin from the Democratic Party
Don't like evidence? Remove Joe Manchin from the Democratic Senate leadership
Here's a link you already tried to deny. I'm not buying that cowardly weak b.s. The left hates Joe Manchin. His fellow Senate Dems are staying quiet.
You've proved you can't read or don't read. It's all on you however.
<sigh> Do you really want to make your case by bringing in some fringe rantings against Manchin and expect that to compare with what the Repub hierarchy did to Liz Cheney?

The Dem party is not a monolith and we don't walk lock-step under a fuhrer as you right-wing nuts do. Hence, there is always going to be angst against party leaders who the rank and file feel are not as liberal as we want them to be. Heck, even the great Obama had his share of critics.

But here is the key difference, so listen up. Have told you this many times before but you are such a moron that it doesn't seem to sink in.

Whatever the anger we may have against Manchin, the Dem leadership will not remove him from the Senate or call him names. Compare that to the way that Liz Cheney has been treated by the Repub leadership. She is no longer considered a Conservative. Heck, she is now a traitor. And her sins? Simply because she dared to go against Der Fuhrer!!! Not that she went against Conservative principals but that she thumbed her nose at Der Fuhrer!!! Get. It. Now??

Gad, you really are a moron if you don't get this fundamental difference. I have a sneaking feeling that you actually do get it but that you are such a masochist that you keep wanting me to call you a moron. Ok, moron, keep coming back and I will keep calling you a moron. Ok, moron? Now, get lost. Have wasted too much time catering to your stupidity.

I have no idea, I haven't done anything against her. I see you loons are going after that baker again. Seems that someone that transgendered wanted him to bake a cake for his transition party, and of course he said no. Another lawsuit against him.
Secular bakers are not Religious authorities. Laity bakers should just get laid.

Secular bakers are not Religious authorities. Laity bakers should just get laid.
So if you don't agree sue the baker? Then twitter and Facebook should allow Trump back on.

Whatever the anger we may have against Manchin, the Dem leadership will not remove him from the Senate or call him names. Compare that to the way that Liz Cheney has been treated by the Repub leadership. She is no longer considered a Conservative. Heck, she is now a traitor. And her sins? Simply because she dared to go against Der Fuhrer!!! Not that she went against Conservative principals but that she thumbed her nose at Der Fuhrer!!! Get. It. Now??
Already covered. Cheney lost her committee position for linking arms with Nancy Pelosi and supporting
her failed politicized attempt at impeachment, trying to remove Donald Trump from office exactly one
week before he was termed out anyway.

You already know this. I already pointed all this out. Cheney slit her own throat.
She deserves zero respect!
I'm not wasting my time on such a simpleton anymore. Enjoy your down time since I
won't baby sit you anymore. you childish conglomeration of dung!

Already covered. Cheney lost her committee position for linking arms with Nancy Pelosi and supporting
her failed politicized attempt at impeachment, trying to remove Donald Trump from office exactly one
week before he was termed out anyway.

You already know this. I already pointed all this out. Cheney slit her own throat.
She deserves zero respect!
I'm not wasting my time on such a simpleton anymore. Enjoy your down time since I
won't baby sit you anymore. you childish conglomeration of dung!
Awww..., is that a promise, moron? You won't keep coming back here for me to call you a moron? Say, it ain't so, moron. :laughing0301:

Yeah, isn't it terrible what the Dems have done to Liz Cheney? One day she was a true Conservative and the next? A traitor and...oh wait... the wrong party...never mind.

Liz Cheney was never a true conservative.

Yeah, isn't it terrible what the Dems have done to Liz Cheney? One day she was a true Conservative and the next? A traitor and...oh wait... the wrong party...never mind.

LOL. Here is her ranking from the HeritageAction:

Rep. Liz Cheney

SESSION SCORE: 98%
LIFETIME SCORE: 80%
AVERAGE HOUSE REPUBLICAN: 95%

Campaign for Working Families: 100% 2019-2020

Family Research Council (FRC) Action: 100% 2020

NARAL Pro-Choice America: 0% 2019

National Right to Life Committee: 100% 2019-2020

Planned Parenthood Action Fund: 0% 2020

Susan B. Anthony List: 100% 2019-2020

LIz Cheney consistently gets high marks (98%) from the Heritageaction and 100% from Family Research and Susan B. Anthony groups while getting 0 rankings from NARL & Planned Parenthood and yet...she is not a Conservative?!!!!

LOL Thanks for making my point! She was considered a Conservative but once she went up against Der Fuhrer...she is verboten!!!!

A TRUE conservative does not run over and help Nancy "El Diablo" Pelosi impeach Donald Trump
on the thinnest of pretexts, that failed to gain impeachment anyway, and all of this with one
week left to go
in Trump's time in office anyway.

Liz Cheney didn't have to help the evil San Francisco bitch throw Trump out of office.
He was gone in one week anyway, as stated.
She didn't have to do anything at all to be rid of Trump!
But she jumped in anyway and then put in her fund raising letters to folks that she needed
their donations to thwart the leftist agenda of, guess who, Nancy Pelosi!

Talk about tone deaf chutzpah! Liz Cheney cut her own throat. Voters in Wyoming will
be her final judge.
Maybe Liz let her emotions overrule her common sense while trying to blacken Donald Trump's eye
for opposing her father and George Bush as globalist war mongers?

Whatever it is she effed up....Big Time.

Last edited:
So if you don't agree sue the baker? Then twitter and Facebook should allow Trump back on.
The baker was operating on a for-profit basis and nothing being requested was illegal or detrimental to health and safety.
Neither is Trump, if you're okay with one business being targeted then they all should be.
That is your opinion. Your guy is being blamed for a lack of better response to the pandemic.

The baker was operating on a for-profit basis and nothing being requested was illegal or detrimental to health and safety.
Neither is Trump, if you're okay with one business being targeted then they all should be.
That is your opinion. Your guy is being blamed for a lack of better response to the pandemic.
If we did what he recommended it would've been over last year.

Oh, thank god for a second I thought the Dixie Chicks were in trouble again.

I never agreed with the treatment of the Dixie Chicks, but that is a rare, isolated case, it's not a rampant and broadly accepted GroupThink by an entire segment of your population.

Everyone knows what is going on, we all see it, it seems not everyone understands the long term consequences. Look at Canada, an economy in taters and a nation that loses it's best talent.

I never agreed with the treatment of the Dixie Chicks, but that is a rare, isolated case, it's not a rampant and broadly accepted GroupThink by an entire segment of your population.

Everyone knows what is going on, we all see it, it seems not everyone understands the long term consequences. Look at Canada, an economy in taters and a nation that loses it's best talent.
I don't see the the situation with the Dixie Chicks as being quite the same as what we're seeing now. Fans were outraged and boycotted their music but no one demanded that their record label drop them. Radio stations didn't ban their songs. Producers didn't blacklist them. What we're seeing with Weinstein is different. Weinstein isn't being rude, obnoxious or dishonest. He's simply, as a scientist, discussing relevant science topics that raise questions uncomfortable to the Democrat narrative.
The Dixie Chicks were barred from the radio waves by large radio stations because they insulted the president

There is also
Colin Kaepernick
Liz Cheney
Coke
Disney
Mr. Potatohead
CNN
NASCAR
NFL
NBA
Any celebrity who doesn't like Trump

The problem with boycotts and cancel culture from the right is that there usually just isn't that many of you to make a difference. Where as Matt Lauer, fuck that guy, it makes sense he was fired.
Apparently this whole discussion went right over your head. And conservatives are too busy working and living their lives to give a fuck about boycotting people or products for saying or doing the wrong things... it's a maturity thing, you should try it...

I don't see the the situation with the Dixie Chicks as being quite the same as what we're seeing now. Fans were outraged and boycotted their music but no one demanded that their record label drop them. Radio stations didn't ban their songs. Producers didn't blacklist them. What we're seeing with Weinstein is different. Weinstein isn't being rude, obnoxious or dishonest. He's simply, as a scientist, discussing relevant science topics that raise questions uncomfortable to the Democrat narrative.
The Dixie Chicks were barred from the radio waves by large radio stations because they insulted the president

There is also
Colin Kaepernick
Liz Cheney
Coke
Disney
Mr. Potatohead
CNN
NASCAR
NFL
NBA
Any celebrity who doesn't like Trump

The problem with boycotts and cancel culture from the right is that there usually just isn't that many of you to make a difference. Where as Matt Lauer, fuck that guy, it makes sense he was fired.
There is a huge difference between having pissed off consumers boycotting individuals for their perceived transgressions and having big tech companies collude with political parties to silence voices they don't want heard. Read the article.

Twitter has a right to remove anyone who breaks their TOS. Just like the country radio stations deplatformed the Dixie Chicks. Or the NFL collectively kicked Kaepernick out of the NFL.
You really do live in la la land, don't you?? Kapernick was a washed up has been, if he'd had any talent it wouldn't have mattered what he did or said, he would have been kept. And don't worry, like the true hypocrite most of you lefties are, he made millions from Nike and their slave labor force!! As far as Twatter, they have no problem leaving fascist dictators on their platform, or musllm leaders that call for the deaths of Jews, but hey, guess that's just not against their TOS, right??? :dunno:

Forum List

Back