The Democrat Cancel Culture Warriors Strike Again.

Sounds like you're fine with destroying someone's life because leftist.
Sounds like you hear what you wanna hear instead of what's actually said.

Dolt.
Sounds like you can't hear yourself.

You're far worse than a dolt.
That's nice, kid.
^ Trolling: The last refuge of the hopelessly defeated. :)
Yes, I know that's what you're doing. That's why I didn't respond.

Have a nice day.
^ Projection.

But I've seen your other posts now, and realize that all you do is troll, so I won't bother responding to you again. :)

s Republicans who are trying to cancel democracy and replace it with autocracy.
where? Do you know one needs the media? who owns the media? you're too fked in the head friend. Dictators take guns. Who are the ones for taking guns? this will really be your test to crazy or not.

Who are the ones increasing violence in our Republic?
BLM and Anitfa. who wants to end the NRA? come on, this far too easy.
Who is increasing gun violence?
criminals and gang bangers. You should read the news at the violence with guns in all black neighborhoods in the country. You avoid those stories i get it. you probably don't know the black men are the cause of asian women hate. You again, were taught and learned by demofks to ignore such news stories. I understand. It's why it's hard to discuss with such ignorance.

Oh, thank god for a second I thought the Dixie Chicks were in trouble again.

I never agreed with the treatment of the Dixie Chicks, but that is a rare, isolated case, it's not a rampant and broadly accepted GroupThink by an entire segment of your population.

Everyone knows what is going on, we all see it, it seems not everyone understands the long term consequences. Look at Canada, an economy in taters and a nation that loses it's best talent.
The Chiks made their own bed, spouting off their views at a concert people paid to hear only music. The fans that supported their views stayed with them, those that didn't left them. That was their own fault.

Forum List

Back