The Democrat Caining of Herschel Walker continues, right on cue.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Just like I said weeks ago, the attacks will continue with new women coming forward to Cain Hershel Walker. It is standard operating procedure by the Democrats. The polls are too close for them so VOILA! another woman suddenly remembers she was a "victim" of Walker two weeks before a close election. And of course it is the LEAD STORY on every major evening news network. Who knows we'll probably see another woman a week before the election suddenly remember that she too is a victim. What a sad, pathetic charade Democrats have made our election process.

Just like I said weeks ago, the attacks will continue with new women coming forward to Cain Hershel Walker. It is standard operating procedure by the Democrats. The polls are too close for them so VOILA! another woman suddenly remembers she was a "victim" of Walker two weeks before a close election. And of course it is the LEAD STORY on every major evening news network. Who knows we'll probably see another woman a week before the election suddenly remember that she too is a victim. What a sad, pathetic charade Democrats have made our election process.

Is he going to suddenly remember he has more kids?

Why not, Walker gave most of them his cain to beat.

The marxist shit-eating rodents hate black people. They know deep down how superior most black people are to them.

6vwbj6.jpg

Do blacks have the right to freedom of thought?

Dems

No today
No prior to 1865

Chelsea isn't bill's kid. Anyway you loons has showed us you will support a guy like Biden. That sexually assaulted his own daughter. Fuck you.
Why do you lame ass bitches try to make me a Biden supporter, he's an arbitrator of draconian drug war laws and represents corporate greed. I voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins. You know, the guy with the same last name I have. Both major parties suck and are like twin brothers who's only goal is to enrich the wealthy.
Now, Herschel should have kept his weiner in his britches and he could have avoided the problem in the first place.

You want to not have such things happen, pick better candidates.

CANING....not.....'caining'......and NO it's not 'canning'.....You're welcome.

Forum List

Back