The Democrat autopsy continues

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

AOC does not blame white women like other democrats. She says the huge loss was due to the fact that McAuliffe did not run far enough to the Left like a crazy loon like herself.

What democrat agrees?

Unfortunately, by the time 2022 rolls around, the damage and carnage will have already been done by this tyrannical regime.

Ehh, maybe but maybe not. Who knows if what happened on Tuesday makes a few moderate democrats grow a pair and put a stop to the Far Left agenda. And right now it doesn't look like Manchin or Sinema are going to cave, so maybe the damage and carnage will not be as severe.

Pretty much guaranteeing a GOP House after the mid-terms. I'd bet money Pelosi will resign if that happens.
Pelosi is retiring in January, this is her last term.
I wonder what goofy SF will send to DC to replace her, has to be a far left POS?

Pelosi is retiring in January, this is her last term.
I wonder what goofy SF will send to DC to replace her, has to be a far left POS?

Did she announce that? I didn't hear that, it's speculation I think at this point. Wouldn't blame her if she did step down though, and she's gotta know that her party is going to lose big next November.

AOC does not blame white women like other democrats. She says the huge loss was due to the fact that McAuliffe did not run far enough to the Left like a crazy loon like herself.

What democrat agrees?
Amazing the voters told the left one thing and they heard something totally different it's like when I tell my dog sic em and he hears start licking your balls.

Amazing the voters told the left one thing and they heard something totally different it's like when I tell my dog sic em and he hears start licking your balls.
It's a repeating pattern. Dems LIE to get elected, then overreach and voters kick them in the nuts. Repeats again in 6-8 years.

Forum List

Back