The Dementia Campaign: Trump v. Biden

Ukraine joe not only has dementia but also has delusions, memory loss, mental health problems, incoherence, physical health problems. Ukraine joe is leading the way in clinical disorders, mental disturbances, and physical health problems.

Joe Biden knows he will most likely not last the first term, so his choice for VP will be crucial for him.

Again the question is no longer about Trump or Biden but do you feel Pence can run the country if Trump fails to finish his term or do you believe Biden VP pick is the better choice?

Until we see who Biden picks we can not know how this will play out but if it is Harris then expect Trump to win...
If I were a Democrat, I would try to twist reality to make this election about the VPs too. But it really isn't that way at all.

The two people most likely to control the U.S nuclear arsenal, and with it the capacity to blow up civilization, through January 2025 are both well into their 70s and facing pervasive public speculation that they are becoming senile.

That is some funny stuff, no?....

My colleague Marc Caputo said on Twitter that a Democratic operative with presidential campaign experience described the likely 2020 race like this: “the nice old guy with Alzheimer’s against the mean old man with dementia.”

Why beat around the bush here? Let’s get it out in the open and discuss it. This is what the 2020 campaign will boil down to. Pathetic really but that is where we are.

For the record I don’t think Biden has Alzheimers. I don’t think Trump has dementia though I do think he has issues.

But that is neither here nor there. It is all about perception.

Who wins or loses the dementia/senility battle.

Nice try Johnny. Trying to imply both candidates have severe dementia and senility won't work. Everybody knows only Fingers Joe is rapidly losing his mind.
Your living in denial if you think there are not many, many, many people who think Trump is senile or in the early stages of dementia.

Many many TDS suffering leftists. Joy and Whoopi told them so.

Anyone who has a loved one who is suffering even from a mild form of dementia knows that this topic is very sad and should be respectfully addressed.

In my opinion, President Trump does have an ego problem. But in his off-the-cuff remarks on live television, he does not show any obvious signs of dementia.

Former Vice-President Biden's public appearances show him to be having obvious mental confusion. (I am not qualified to know whether his flubs rise to the definition of "dementia.")

One thing is clear, I feel. If (as is likely) Mr. Biden is elected President, his mental condition will not improve. The only thing to be hoped for is that it will stabilize. It is possible that a President Biden will turn over most of his arduous duties to his Vice President and the Cabinet, He will reign somewhat like a king.

Ukraine joe not only has dementia but also has delusions, memory loss, mental health problems, incoherence, physical health problems. Ukraine joe is leading the way in clinical disorders, mental disturbances, and physical health problems.

Joe Biden knows he will most likely not last the first term, so his choice for VP will be crucial for him.

Again the question is no longer about Trump or Biden but do you feel Pence can run the country if Trump fails to finish his term or do you believe Biden VP pick is the better choice?

Until we see who Biden picks we can not know how this will play out but if it is Harris then expect Trump to win...
If I were a Democrat, I would try to twist reality to make this election about the VPs too. But it really isn't that way at all.

Mike Pence is really more qualified than anyone that the D's might pick for veep. Libs will attack him for the Vice President's strict adherence to Pence Rule. Mike Pence refuses to have relations with any broad he is not married to and libs hate that. Gives them no basis to attack him.

The two people most likely to control the U.S nuclear arsenal, and with it the capacity to blow up civilization, through January 2025 are both well into their 70s and facing pervasive public speculation that they are becoming senile.

My colleague Marc Caputo said on Twitter that a Democratic operative with presidential campaign experience described the likely 2020 race like this: “the nice old guy with Alzheimer’s against the mean old man with dementia.”

Why beat around the bush here? Let’s get it out in the open and discuss it. This is what the 2020 campaign will boil down to. Pathetic really but that is where we are.

For the record I don’t think Biden has Alzheimers. I don’t think Trump has dementia though I do think he has issues.

Who wins or loses the dementia/senility battle. What does that say about where are?

Tramp is more likely to push the button than Biden.

Trump has been President for 3 1/2 years and hasn't pushed the button. With his dementia Fingers Joe might push it thinking he's on Jeopardy.

TRUMP from day 1 has regularly engaged with a hostile press and on many occasions answered questions for 2 hours. Biden can barely speak for 2 minutes without a prompter. With TRUMP we know he's making the decisions since he's out front of his administration. With Biden there is no doubt he would rarely be seen outside staged appearances.

Biden is clearly experiencing a mental decline.

I dont think biden is nice. I do think he is sick. He is acting like my sweet aunt. They way he has to be reminded multiple times his speech is over etc. That video was sad. I dont like the guy but i feel sorry for him.
I dont think Trump has dementia but he does seem to have several mental illnesses. The worst being narcissism. A severe case. And how he flips flops like a child. Usually people grow out of that.
Either way, neither are fit for president.
But our voters love the rigged duopoly and the shit show they shove down our throats.
Cheers!

One perpetrates the occasional gaffe. The other surprises one of the highest-ranking public health officials and the nation - live on TV - with his musings about ingesting or injecting disinfectant and bringing "powerful light" into the body.

One finds it himself properly to address the horror of 100k deaths. The other thinks he did a spectacular job, and professes to take "no responsibility at all".

One has a track record of decent respect for facts and science, the other trades in miracle cures and conspiracy theories.

One is normal, maybe all-too normal, warts and all, the other is a degenerate, megalomaniac psychopath with the integrity of a hyena - with apologies to hyenas.

Yeah, what a choice...

One perpetrates the occasional gaffe. The other surprises one of the highest-ranking public health officials and the nation - live on TV - with his musings about ingesting or injecting disinfectant and bringing "powerful light" into the body.

One finds it himself properly to address the horror of 100k deaths. The other thinks he did a spectacular job, and professes to take "no responsibility at all".

One has a track record of decent respect for facts and science, the other trades in miracle cures and conspiracy theories.

One is normal, maybe all-too normal, warts and all, the other is a degenerate, megalomaniac psychopath with the integrity of a hyena - with apologies to hyenas.

Yeah, what a choice...

Actually most world leaders are taking hydroxychloroquine, hardly a "quack" treatment. President Bukele of the Tremendous Nation of El Salvador revealed that this week.

But that is neither here nor there. It is all about perception. What do you think?

Who wins or loses the dementia/senility battle. What does that say about where are?
TDS morons are the only ones claiming Trump has Dementia. On the other hand, Biden's mental problems are plain for all to see. Even die-hard party members are worried about him.

Yeah, what a choice...
Partisan horseshit.

Joe Biden is a good man and will make a great leader.

He had better be to make up for the damage Trump has done in the last four years
What damage is that, unmasking all the deep state criminals in the FBI, CIA and DOJ?

Who wins or loses the dementia/senility battle.

Nice try Johnny. Trying to imply both candidates have severe dementia and senility won't work. Everybody knows only Fingers Joe is rapidly losing his mind.
Your living in denial if you think there are not many, many, many people who think Trump is senile or in the early stages of dementia.
There aren't. There are only partisan douchebags like you who lie about it.

Not to mention the fact that he's a pedophile.

Trump was at the bottom of my list of Republicans back in 2016 but after his nomination I was disappointed Biden wasn't the Democratic nominee. Thought it make for the most nonpolitically correct campaign season in my lifetime. Figured if I had to suffer through it, I might as well get some kicks along the way.

Not looking forward to it this year for reason cited in OP, especially on Biden's part.

But that is neither here nor there. It is all about perception. What do you think?

TDS morons are the only ones claiming Trump has Dementia. On the other hand, Biden's mental problems are plain for all to see. Even die-hard party members are worried about him.

I know people with dementia, and Trump doesn't have it. The Donald has a schedule that most men 1/3 of his age couldn't handle.

Forum List

Back