The Dem Primary is just going to be Joe and RFKjr??? ??? wow....

Yeah, you got cheating, but you won't have a horse in the race if it is RFKjr vs Trump

Who will you cheat for???

LOL!!!

It doesn't matter who runs against Trump. Trump loses.

Screenshot_20230425_202044_Drive.jpg

RFK Jr won’t even make it to the primaries

He doesn’t have the funding or political backing
Democrats smell blood…. They aren’t going to sit another four years and listen to dribble from Biden and Harris either giggling at everything, saying “let me be clear” 50 times in a liberal-friendly network interview, or she makes up Federal industries that don’t exist like the Federal Drug Administration????

Democrats smell blood…. They aren’t going to sit another four years and listen to dribble from Biden and Harris either giggling at everything, saying “let me be clear” 50 times in a liberal-friendly network interview, or she makes up Federal industries that don’t exist like the Federal Drug Administration????

Biden has no legitimate contender from either party

Bobby Kennedy Jr. can win but it will happen some other candidate from democrats might join. Were talking more suprises doubt even for the republicans truly we don't know who is gonna win ! No one for sure, it could be war happens and the elections cancel and other things happen. Or even Donald Trump doesn't run and other republicans can run, bloomberg is one that can suprises us all like last time and other candidate comes out. Dan Crenshaw can be a suprise candidate.

Good news have arrived because of the candidates more money will flux in the campagin and revitalize some parts of USA. But we will see when the elections starts my bid is Donlad Trump jr. with special VP could change the balance. I'm so excited !!!
Balance-changing would be RFK Jr.'s Boston-proposed military base closures, anti-big corporation, anti-Big Pharma, middle-class and chronic disease platform. That is, though, antipode to what that party wants. Just ridding the prisoners of an epidemic of chronic disease can change the prisoners' mental status. Veggie Joe is in trouble even without Kennedy's running.

Why would a sitting President debate anyone who is just running for the attention?

It is Trump refusing to debate
Trump has said he wouldn't partake in one of the scheduled debates...the second one.

The DNC shut down all debates even before Xiden announced he was running. This is even when 70 percent of Dems don't want him to run....the DNC, unsurprising to most, hates the democratic process

Trump has said he wouldn't partake in one of the scheduled debates...the second one.

The DNC shut down all debates even before Xiden announced he was running. This is even when 70 percent of Dems don't want him to run....the DNC, unsurprising to most, hates the democratic process
Who was the last sitting President to participate in a Primary Debate?

Trump didn’t, did he?

Who was the last sitting President to participate in a Primary Debate?

Trump didn’t, did he?
can't say I know....when was the last time a party canceled debates before anyone annouced they were running for office? Never.

can't say I know....when was the last time a party canceled debates before anyone annouced they were running for office? Never.
Who knows, who cares?

As a rule, sitting Presidents don’t face debates from their own party

The real question is, could Trump? At least Biden listens to people and doesn’t let his deficiencies rule, like Trump does.
Biden doesn’t let his deficiencies rule? What plant are you from?

I am not buying this. Joe Biden isn't a credible candidate. All the Dem elites know it.

RFKjr comes across as personable and patriotic and inspiring.

RFKjr in a landslide if nobody else jumps in...

Susan Rice likely left to go join some campaign. Is it Gretched Whitmer?

The union of Zionist Fascist and left wing hate hoaxing homo completed with Rice joining the Whitmer campaign???

LOL!!!

Still predicting someone else will jump in the Dem Primary.

They won't let Kennedy win.

Who knows, who cares?

As a rule, sitting Presidents don’t face debates from their own party
the answer is never..some of us still care about the democratic process…glad you are admitting that’s not the case for dembots

Well see Trump won ! Kennedy can win !

There will be a dark horse coming out like Cuoma people like in 2016 someone will be rush and push in alst minute we will see. Even worst not Bloomberg but a rich billionare like Besos and Elon Musk might cut into the race and win it with thier billions better than Trump. Fear that it could be the A.I. who decides that for USA

Forum List

Back