The Dem Primary is just going to be Joe and RFKjr??? ??? wow....

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
I am not buying this. Joe Biden isn't a credible candidate. All the Dem elites know it.

RFKjr comes across as personable and patriotic and inspiring.

RFKjr in a landslide if nobody else jumps in...

Susan Rice likely left to go join some campaign. Is it Gretched Whitmer?

The union of Zionist Fascist and left wing hate hoaxing homo completed with Rice joining the Whitmer campaign???

LOL!!!

Still predicting someone else will jump in the Dem Primary.

I am not buying this. Joe Biden isn't a credible candidate. All the Dem elites know it.

The union of Zionist Fascist and left wing hate hoaxing homo completed with Rice joining the Whitmer campaign???

LOL!!!

Don't count out Gavin Newsom.

RFK Jr won’t even make it to the primaries

He doesn’t have the funding or political backing

LOL!!!

They're not going to allow the Alzheimer's patient to debate. I do know that.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
RFK Jr won’t even make it to the primaries

He doesn’t have the funding or political backing

LOL!!!

Amazing to spend $0 and already be at 14% against an incumbent Prez...

LOL!!!

If he is "not Joe" he will win in a landslide.

Your folks won't allow that.... LOL....

So WHO is going to STEP UP and JUMP IN???

They're not going to allow the Alzheimer's patient to debate. I do know that.

He can hide IN THE CLOSET all he wants.

People are sick of this type of crap.

Nobody likes a chickenshit who HIDES IN THE CLOSET.

LOL!!!

That sucks. I was planning on registering as a Republican so I could vote for Trump in the primary. But now it looks like I might have to stay registered as a Democrat to vote against Biden.

That sucks. I was planning on registering as a Republican so I could vote for Trump in the primary. But now it looks like I might have to stay registered as a Democrat to vote against Biden.

YOU are going to vote for RFKjr???

LOL!!!

Who is your employer??

LOL!!!

With 70% of the Democrats thinking Potatohead is a failure maybe somebody else has a chance. Even idiots like this Kennedy jerkoff.

Bobby Kennedy Jr. can win but it will happen some other candidate from democrats might join. Were talking more suprises doubt even for the republicans truly we don't know who is gonna win ! No one for sure, it could be war happens and the elections cancel and other things happen. Or even Donald Trump doesn't run and other republicans can run, bloomberg is one that can suprises us all like last time and other candidate comes out. Dan Crenshaw can be a suprise candidate.

Good news have arrived because of the candidates more money will flux in the campagin and revitalize some parts of USA. But we will see when the elections starts my bid is Donlad Trump jr. with special VP could change the balance. I'm so excited !!!

Not a chance in hell Democrats will allow the Alzheimer's patient on the debate stage at any time. Anybody want to put some money on that?

Bobby Kennedy Jr. can win but it will happen some other candidate from democrats might join. Were talking more suprises doubt even for the republicans truly we don't know who is gonna win ! No one for sure, it could be war happens and the elections cancel and other things happen. Or even Donald Trump doesn't run and other republicans can run, bloomberg is one that can suprises us all like last time and other candidate comes out. Dan Crenshaw can be a suprise candidate.

Good news have arrived because of the candidates more money will flux in the campagin and revitalize some parts of USA. But we will see when the elections starts my bid is Donlad Trump jr. with special VP could change the balance. I'm so excited !!!

Bloomberg is pretty darn old...

Bezos is more likely of the non political Dem billionaires...

Forum List

Back