Bidens re-election campaign

Catman51

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2020
Do you think it would help or hinder Biden's chances of re-election having Kamala on the ticket again?

Yes, Kamala should be in with Biden.

But it's going to be a difficult situation for the D's on account of Biden not being the eventual candidate. He's going to have to withdraw, die, or be eliminated from the running about a year before the election. (6 months at worst)

For now Biden has to pretend and be used for the sake of his presidential war against Russia.
Allowing it to be known that he won't be running would by a big psychological hit against the war, at a time when doubts are running rampant. America's propagandists have even dropped their efforts to say that the Ukraine is winning or is going to win.

There's a lot more to be said, but that's the general idea on the situation that has developed for Biden and America. And for the icing on the cake, there's no way Kamala could take over and run the war on Russia.

there's no way Kamala could take over and run the war on Russia.
If you really think biden is running anything you are delusional. If they put Harris in his place she will be the perfect puppet. Not senile but willing to do what she's told. They know Biden is failing so a good move for them would be that Biden gets a second term, insuring that Harris gets to take over when Biden resigns do to a sudden illness.

If you really think biden is running anything you are delusional. If they put Harris in his place she will be the perfect puppet. Not senile but willing to do what she's told. They know Biden is failing so a good move for them would be that Biden gets a second term, insuring that Harris gets to take over when Biden resigns do to a sudden illness.
A president running a war, has to be understood as rhetorical. It's more like the president, whoever he is, has an attitude that is sympathetic to a war.
And yes, I agree that Kamala wouldn't make any waves to distract from the legitimizing propaganda America has built for years prior to the Russians reacting.

You may be suggesting that Biden's stepping down or dying or........, will come in his second term? That doesn't seem likely that he would even be able to address the nation as the president if he won another term.

His senility is progressing too rapidly already and a year and a half from now is out of the question.

A president running a war, has to be understood as rhetorical. It's more like the president, whoever he is, has an attitude that is sympathetic to a war.
And yes, I agree that Kamala wouldn't make any waves to distract from the legitimizing propaganda America has built for years prior to the Russians reacting.

You may be suggesting that Biden's stepping down or dying or........, will come in his second term? That doesn't seem likely that he would even be able to address the nation as the president if he won another term.

His senility is progressing too rapidly already and a year and a half from now is out of the question.
You forget leftists will do anything for power, cheating is a way of life for them. Simple, just don't address the nation.

Yes, Kamala should be in with Biden.

But it's going to be a difficult situation for the D's on account of Biden not being the eventual candidate. He's going to have to withdraw, die, or be eliminated from the running about a year before the election. (6 months at worst)

For now Biden has to pretend and be used for the sake of his presidential war against Russia.
Allowing it to be known that he won't be running would by a big psychological hit against the war, at a time when doubts are running rampant. America's propagandists have even dropped their efforts to say that the Ukraine is winning or is going to win.

There's a lot more to be said, but that's the general idea on the situation that has developed for Biden and America. And for the icing on the cake, there's no way Kamala could take over and run the war on Russia.
Neither one can complete a sentence.

Biden starts off, and then interrupts himself saying, “not a joke, man” and then forgets what he was saying; Kamala starts off, and then starts to cackle.

You forget leftists will do anything for power, cheating is a way of life for them. Simple, just don't address the nation.
When you choose to become a spamming idiot, you're of no value to any discussion.

Biden can't take her off the ticket because the nomination was made because she was a black woman.

Also, the Left can never admit being wrong about anything because that would threaten their sense of righteous superiority and enlightenment over other things.

Only the doctrine of infallibility will do.

Neither one can complete a sentence.

Biden starts off, and then interrupts himself saying, “not a joke, man” and then forgets what he was saying; Kamala starts off, and then starts to cackle.
I think your dislike for Biden and lack of any confidence in him, is rational and well founded.

Your remarks on Kamala are not. It could be your racist feelings or it could be political. Which doesn't really matter to the discussion. I'm giving you another chance to add to the discussion Lisa.

Biden can't take her off the ticket because the nomination was made because she was a black woman.
I would agree that is a part of Biden's dilemma.
Also, the Left can never admit being wrong about anything because that would threaten their sense of righteous superiority and enlightenment over other things.
Spam.
Only the doctrine of infallibility will do.
Spam.

I think your dislike for Biden and lack of any confidence in him, is rational and well founded.

Your remarks on Kamala are not. It could be your racist feelings or it could be political. Which doesn't really matter to the discussion. I'm giving you another chance to add to the discussion Lisa.
Biden is the one that is the racist because he told the world he needed a black woman, really any will do.

SPAM?
Name one thing the Left is wrong about.

Just one thing.

:auiqs.jpg:
The war against Russia.
Either drop the spam and measure up or I won't be attempting to keep this topic alive, as all the other ones slide off the bottom of the board.

The war against Russia.
Either drop the spam and measure up or I won't be attempting to keep this topic alive, as all the other ones slide off the bottom of the board.
They are wrong about the war with Russia?

How so?

I've never heard you or any other Lefty say anything like this before.

Why now?

I remember when LBJ was President. Leftists like Jane Fonda were all over the news protesting the war. They forced the US out of the war because of it.

But today, not a peep.

I would assume the silence is complicity.

You are in no position to allow anyone to comment here.

You are in no position to allow anyone to comment here.
I'm thinking that he is afraid to give air to the notion he opposes US involvement in the Ukraine, or be targeted as a Putin lover and cancelled as he looses all his Leftist friends

He is right if he thinks that and should live in fear of it.

You’re giving me a “chance” (how kind of you) after calling me a racist? No thanks. I don’t engage with people who make false and nasty accusations.

Oh C’mon man! Kamala is terribly incompetent and has proven it over and over.

Forum List

Back