The Definitive Critical Race Theory Thread

CRT is taught at university level. Nobody has said it does not exist. You really don't know wtf you are talking about.
Guess you are ignoring the school boards, board of education and congress when you make that lying claim. Even your obedient media are starting to admit it. Just because you won't admit to a truth does not mean it does not exist. You claim to have intelligence, yet the truth clearly shows otherwise.

it's amazing how cryptic and troll like your posts become when they aren't written for you
You would be one to know that your own posts are written for you and not by you since you are a one trick pony in all of your responses, and stupid responses at that.

Lol! Democrats did not originate racism. If that's what you got taught in the ivy league they need to close those schools,
Oh? So, they merely endorsed it and perpetuated it, causing it to increase to this day?
Explains you to a tee.

Last edited:
And what's your fucking point? According to you idiots George Soros funds everything. By now he's gotta be broke.

Turn black and come talk.
Resorting to profanity and racism just show how badly you are losing the discussion. Should change your screen name to IQ0

You don't have any understanding of the founding principles of W. Civ, 1 being people are self sufficient. Of course globalist C. Bankers want to destroy this.

Please use your words, as your mother asked you, and post this again so we can understand what you're saying.

But.....but......the Great Biden has the opposite view about racial superiority.....

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."
thespectator.info

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...
thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Critical Race Theory writ large.

And every Biden voter voted for this view.
Absolutely shameful that Biden purports to be both sickened by and opposed to racism - and then appoints a racist to a civil rights position. What he, or more accurately the leftists running him, should admit is that they are in FAVOR of racism, as long as it is focused on whites.

Absolutely shameful that Biden purports to be both sickened by and opposed to racism - and then appoints a racist to a civil rights position. What he, or more accurately the leftists running him, should admit is that they are in FAVOR of racism, as long as it is focused on whites.

The see hypocrisy as their birthright.....and racism.

Please use your words, as your mother asked you, and post this again so we can understand what you're saying.
I will use an expert, and for any who missed this growing up.
Beginning 700-800BC
-Agricultural revolution, grapes, olives trees, barley and wheat
-Constitution to protect property rights, the invention of the term citizen.
no serf class.
-Autonomy
-Self Sufficient
-Citizens are the militia
9 videos this is the first.

I will use an expert, and for any who missed this growing up.
Beginning 700-800BC
-Agricultural revolution, grapes, olives trees, barley and wheat
-Constitution to protect property rights, the invention of the term citizen.
no serf class.
-Autonomy
-Self Sufficient
-Citizens are the militia
9 videos this is the first.

It doesn't help in understanding your previous post. You abbreviated and used shortcuts that weren't necessary and that I, for one, possibly most others, have no idea to what you were referring. Your abbreviation saves you a couple seconds one time but costs all readers of your posts far more time to try to figure out what you're saying. People who don't consider the reader just aren't worth my time to read. I tried to help you. Later

It doesn't help in understanding your previous post. You abbreviated and used shortcuts that weren't necessary and that I, for one, possibly most others, have no idea to what you were referring. Your abbreviation saves you a couple seconds one time but costs all readers of your posts far more time to try to figure out what you're saying. People who don't consider the reader just aren't worth my time to read. I tried to help you. Later
Since you are the only one with doubt as to the meaning, it appears that it is only you who doesn't understand his comments. That provides a certain doubt as to your statements.

Resorting to profanity and racism just show how badly you are losing the discussion. Should change your screen name to IQ0
No, it shows the disdain I have for your stupidity.

Biden did not appoint a racist to a civil rights position.

Forum List

Back