The debate is OVER

There was NO, ZERO, ZILCH cutting of military SPENDING during the Carter years...NONE. It went UP every year.

WTF is wrong with the right wing brain? The blue is SPENDING in billions of dollars. The red is percentage of GDP.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

During his first month in office, Carter cut the defense budget by $6 billion.

Presidency of Jimmy Carter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now how does military spending "go up every year" when Carter cut the defense budget by $6 billion?!? :eusa_whistle:

(Now here comes the part where the lying and desperate Dumbocrat tries to use semantics to say that "military" and "defense" are different :eusa_doh:)

Reagan had to rebuild what Carter tore down. The facts are really kicking your ass in this thread chief.

HELLO? Is there ANYTHING inside your tiny little head?

WHAT don't you understand about the FACT military spending DID "go up every year"?

AND...

The reversal in the post-Vietnam decline of American military spending began under Carter. Reagan just continued what Carter, NOT Reagan began. From a starting point of 4.7 percent of GDP, Carter called for raising defense spending to 5.2 percent of GDP in his final budget for fiscal year 1981. The Carter administration called for defense spending to rise even further by 1987 to 5.7 percent of GDP — only a little below the 6.2 percent where it peaked in 1986.

AGAIN, FACTS are your only downfall, but hey, you are able to parrot right wing propaganda flawlessly...

Poly want a cracker?

So Wiki is now "right-wing propaganda" in your small mind? :lol:

Son, you just got owned. The facts prove that you're a partisan hack that buys into the Dumbocrat propaganda. Carter cut defense. Lets look at that again because maybe you're one of those slow learners who require repetition:

Now if you cut something by $6 billion it means that it definitely did not go "up" every year.

What don't you understand about the FACT Carter cut military spending by $6 billion in his very first month in office?

:dance:

Every city, every state run by Democrats for long periods of time ends up the same: poverty, decay, death.

And both Detroit and Wisconsin prove it. Watching these Dumbocrats attempt to change the subject, lie their fat asses off, and ignore reality out of fear that their government gravy train might end is really something to see. They are humiliating themselves but don't seem to mind.

Now how does military spending "go up every year" when Carter cut the defense budget by $6 billion?!? :eusa_whistle:

(Now here comes the part where the lying and desperate Dumbocrat tries to use semantics to say that "military" and "defense" are different :eusa_doh:)

Reagan had to rebuild what Carter tore down. The facts are really kicking your ass in this thread chief.

WHAT don't you understand about the FACT military spending DID "go up every year"?

AND...

The reversal in the post-Vietnam decline of American military spending began under Carter. Reagan just continued what Carter, NOT Reagan began. From a starting point of 4.7 percent of GDP, Carter called for raising defense spending to 5.2 percent of GDP in his final budget for fiscal year 1981. The Carter administration called for defense spending to rise even further by 1987 to 5.7 percent of GDP — only a little below the 6.2 percent where it peaked in 1986.

AGAIN, FACTS are your only downfall, but hey, you are able to parrot right wing propaganda flawlessly...

Poly want a cracker?

Son, you just got owned. The facts prove that you're a partisan hack that buys into the Dumbocrat propaganda. Carter cut defense. Lets look at that again because maybe you're one of those slow learners who require repetition:

Now if you cut something by $6 billion it means that it definitely did not go "up" every year.

What don't you understand about the FACT Carter cut military spending by $6 billion in his very first month in office?

Looks like [MENTION=19018]Bfgrn[/MENTION] surrendered and ran away like a little girl after he couldn't explain how Carter "increased" spending "every" year if he cut defense by $6 billion in his first month on the job... :lol:

It would seem that swallowing the liberal propaganda like the USMB Dumbocrats do can leave one quite humiliated when they realize they can no longer deny reality.

AND...

Poly want a cracker?

Dance all you want pea brain, but here are the FACTS:

sDoilop.png

Historical Tables

Table 15.4—TOTAL GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURES BY MAJOR CATEGORY OF EXPENDITURE: 1948–2013
(in billions of dollars)

Fiscal Year - Defense and International

1977 103.6 - Ford
1978 112.0 - Carter
1979 123.8 - Carter
1980 146.7 - Carter
1981 170.6 - Carter

1982 197.6 - Reagan

Now, let's see if you can pass a tough quiz...

Is 103.6 more or less than 112.0?
Is 112.0 more or less than 123.8?
Is 123.8 more or less than 146.7?
Is 146.7 more or less than 170.6?

Take your time....

AND...

Poly want a cracker?

sDoilop.png

Historical Tables

Table 15.4—TOTAL GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURES BY MAJOR CATEGORY OF EXPENDITURE: 1948–2013
(in billions of dollars)

1977 103.6 - Ford
1978 112.0 - Carter
1979 123.8 - Carter
1980 146.7 - Carter
1981 170.6 - Carter

1982 197.6 - Reagan

Take your time....

Is cutting $6 billion from the budget more or less? Take your time...

sDoilop.png

Historical Tables

(in billions of dollars)

1977 103.6 - Ford
1978 112.0 - Carter
1979 123.8 - Carter
1980 146.7 - Carter
1981 170.6 - Carter

1982 197.6 - Reagan

Take your time....

The final numbers are in...they are now historical FACT. So SHOW me in the historical table where your phantom 6 billion dollars shows up? Go back and check your wiki source...was Carters original 1978 budget 118.0? You got some 'splainin to do.

If 60 years of complete and total Democrat control bankrupting Detorit and collapsing it didn't prove that liberal ideology is a failed ideology filled with failed policies (and make no mistake, it did) then this certainly ends the debate:

Limbaugh cited an Associated Press report run Wednesday
<snip>

Political spectra don't play in city-level politics, Brainiac. Mayors are city managers. Whether they have a D, an R or no letter at all after their name is irrelevant. They don't politically philosophize. They call out the snow plows and hand over keys to the city.

Duh.

Mayors are the worst for croneyism. Many use their office to pad their bank accounts, selling all sorts of favors. I'd say Congressmen come in second.

And they made a lot of crappy cars consumers didn't want.

UAW forced US car companies labor costs very high vs. import. UAW prevented cost-saving by blocking use of innovative high-efficiency technologies. Left with few options to control costs, execs switched cars designs from expensive quality parts to cheap inferior parts. US cars gets worse and worse. People began to buy Japanese cars instead of US cars.

UAW made it impossible for US companies to compete with Japanese manufacturers.

Heh - not on this planet Gummo. Japanese cars started selling because the Japanese, unlike Detroit, offered sensible-sized cars while Detroit was obtusely fixated on chrome mountain tuna boats on wheels. After the fuel escapades of the 1970s the buying public was fed up with the gas guzzling bullshit.

Matter of fact when Saturn started up in the late '80s the whole idea was they were going to make cars in the US that felt like and looked like and drove like the more practical designs already coming out of Japan and Europe. That was its theme.

Put the blame where it belongs -- designers obsessed with profit over practicality.

Here it was because the imports would last ... they'd go 100k miles while we were teasing that Ford stood for Found on Road Dead or Fix or Repair Daily. The big cars are still selling, and SUV's replaced minivans.

If 60 years of complete and total Democrat control bankrupting Detorit and collapsing it didn't prove that liberal ideology is a failed ideology filled with failed policies (and make no mistake, it did) then this certainly ends the debate:

Limbaugh cited an Associated Press report run Wednesday
<snip>

Political spectra don't play in city-level politics, Brainiac. Mayors are city managers. Whether they have a D, an R or no letter at all after their name is irrelevant. They don't politically philosophize. They call out the snow plows and hand over keys to the city.

Duh.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! "Political spectra don't play in city-level politics"?!? Really dumb-ass?!? Think of the mind-numbing stupidity of that sentence. Watching the unimaginable level of stupidity by [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] is fall down hilarious. He literally just said that there is nothing political about "city-level" politics. :lmao:

First of all junior, nice grammar (political spectra don't play - really?!?). That wouldn't be "doesn't play" you high school drop out.

Second, if it "doesn't play" them why do all mayors run as Dumbocrats or Republicans, or other political party?

Third, your ignorant ass left out the fact that the Dumbocrats have had complete city council control during that same time period. And they have implemented the full-scale Dumbocrat philosophy across the board. And it did exactly what we knew it would - collapsed Detroit just like it did Cuba. It's what communism always does.

Politics plays every much into the role of mayor as it does the roll of president you dumb-fuck desperate partisan hack. Watching you post senseless drivel because I bent you over and made you my bitch on USMB years ago is just sad.

If you can't come up with a better response in your desperate tizzy, don't post at all. You just make things worse for yourself when you post mind-numbing stupidity such as "politics don't play in city politics".

Duh.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I seriously have tears in my eyes right now. I mean, Pogo is so dumb he finished the sentence with the words city-level politics in the same sentence where he stated that politics don't exist. Then there would be no city-level politics genius. Oh my God, that is fucking hilarious.

This is literally as stupid as Pogo saying there was no rape when he raped that woman.....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Duh.

I seriously have tears in my eyes right now. I mean, Pogo is so dumb he finished the sentence with the words city-level politics in the same sentence where he stated that politics don't exist. Then there would be no city-level politics genius. Oh my God, that is fucking hilarious.

This is literally as stupid as Pogo saying there was no rape when he raped that woman.....

Pogo: "I was not robbing that bank when I robbed that bank!!!"

Duh.

Pogo: "That was NOT assault when I assualted that man!"

Duh.

So four days later this is all the cretin comes up with. :rofl:

It doesn't say "politics don't exist" dumbass. Get your teacher to read it aloud to you. And after that, grow the fuck up.

sDoilop.png

Historical Tables

Table 15.4&#8212;TOTAL GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURES BY MAJOR CATEGORY OF EXPENDITURE: 1948&#8211;2013
(in billions of dollars)

1977 103.6 - Ford
1978 112.0 - Carter
1979 123.8 - Carter
1980 146.7 - Carter
1981 170.6 - Carter

1982 197.6 - Reagan

Take your time....

The final numbers are in...they are now historical FACT. So SHOW me in the historical table where your phantom 6 billion dollars shows up? Go back and check your wiki source...was Carters original 1978 budget 118.0? You got some 'splainin to do.

Remember, Buttsoiler says the state of Wisconsin was in debt by that much and now has a surplus of one TRILLION so numbers are not exactly his forté.

The same clown who says he evacuates Katrina with everything he needs in 20 minutes, having been advised by NOAA who gave him the warning two days before the storm was even born, so linear time isn't his strong suit either... :rolleyes:

Nor is reading comprehension...
Nor is geography...

But infantile emoticons dancing all over the screen, he got dat shit down.

Last edited:

Limbaugh cited an Associated Press report run Wednesday on page A14 of the New York Times about the Wisconsin Assembly passing Walker&#8217;s $504 million tax-cut plan. As previously reported by TheBlaze, Walker intends to use part of Wisconsin&#8217;s projected $977 million surplus to pay for property and income tax cuts.

&#8220;He introduced a bill in January that would send $406 million to technical colleges to reduce their property tax hit and cut income taxes by $98 million by reducing the lowest bracket to 4 percent from 4.4 percent,&#8221; the report states. &#8220;The end result would be a $131 reduction a median home&#8217;s tax bill this December and $46 in annual income tax savings for the average worker.&#8221;

Democrats Are "Living in Mortal Fear" of the Day This Huge Story Is Widely Reported

Good thing Wisconsin doesn't have a military. Otherwise he would blow all the money on the military and wars. Republicans should listen to Ron Paul.

Hey, with a trillion-dollar surplus they can buy a military, complete with a navy to patrol the Great Lakes, probably take over Canada too. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Limbaugh cited an Associated Press report run Wednesday on page A14 of the New York Times about the Wisconsin Assembly passing Walker’s $504 million tax-cut plan. As previously reported by TheBlaze, Walker intends to use part of Wisconsin’s projected $977 million surplus to pay for property and income tax cuts.

“He introduced a bill in January that would send $406 million to technical colleges to reduce their property tax hit and cut income taxes by $98 million by reducing the lowest bracket to 4 percent from 4.4 percent,” the report states. “The end result would be a $131 reduction a median home’s tax bill this December and $46 in annual income tax savings for the average worker.”

Democrats Are "Living in Mortal Fear" of the Day This Huge Story Is Widely Reported

Good thing Wisconsin doesn't have a military. Otherwise he would blow all the money on the military and wars. Republicans should listen to Ron Paul.
Oh contrare ignorant one, Wisconsin does have a military. It's the 600,000 people that are armed with high powered rifles, pistols and shot guns that hit the woods hunting deer every Fall, not to mention all the other people that hunt small game, and/or just own firearms for personal protection or recreational shooting.

Yeah, Wisconsin does have an army, and Scott Walker is a good governor.

Limbaugh cited an Associated Press report run Wednesday on page A14 of the New York Times about the Wisconsin Assembly passing Walker’s $504 million tax-cut plan. As previously reported by TheBlaze, Walker intends to use part of Wisconsin’s projected $977 million surplus to pay for property and income tax cuts.

“He introduced a bill in January that would send $406 million to technical colleges to reduce their property tax hit and cut income taxes by $98 million by reducing the lowest bracket to 4 percent from 4.4 percent,” the report states. “The end result would be a $131 reduction a median home’s tax bill this December and $46 in annual income tax savings for the average worker.”

Oh contrare ignorant one, Wisconsin does have a military. It's the 600,000 people that are armed with high powered rifles, pistols and shot guns that hit the woods hunting deer every Fall, not to mention all the other people that hunt small game, and/or just own firearms for personal protection or recreational shooting.

Yeah, Wisconsin does have an army, and Scott Walker is a good governor.

With a trillion dollar surplus, he's gotta be. You guys must get, like, hundred dollar bills coming out your water faucets.

So four days later this is all the cretin comes up with. :rofl:

It doesn't say "politics don't exist" dumbass. Get your teacher to read it aloud to you. And after that, grow the fuck up.

You said there were "no politics in city-level politics"... :lmao:

Only Pogo could say something that stupid....

Remember, Buttsoiler says the state of Wisconsin was in debt by that much and now has a surplus of one TRILLION so numbers are not exactly his forté.

The same clown who says he evacuates Katrina with everything he needs in 20 minutes, having been advised by NOAA who gave him the warning two days before the storm was even born, so linear time isn't his strong suit either... :rolleyes:

Nor is reading comprehension...
Nor is geography...

But infantile emoticons dancing all over the screen, he got dat shit down.

I love when I make Pogo my bitch on USMB because it causes him to go unhinged and lie. I've posted the exact numbers and said "almost" a billion in every post. On ONE post I accidentally typed the wrong word (and he knows it too) - but because I own him with facts on every thread he has to pretend like I actually said a "trillion".

From post #16 junior...

While Detroit is a shit-hole of poverty and misery, Wisconsin has lowered their unemployment 3%, erased their ($6 billion?) debt, created a nearly $1 billion surplus, and are now cutting taxes to put even more money in the pockets of the people there - and all of it was achieved with conservative policy.

Meanwhile, dumb-ass says "there is no political spectra in city-level politics". It took him 4 words in the same sentence to contradict himself! A new Dumbocrat record!

Pogo: "I did not steal the money that I stole" :lmao:

Forum List

Back