The Dead End of Reparations - Why it is a Very Bad Idea

Amazing to see that many Whites on welfare after they had such a big head start compared to Blacks. :th_waiting:
right? 75% more whites in the country and the percentage is so much lower than blacks. Start talking facts anytime.

African-Americans are the only demographic in this country who were subjected to legalized slavery. Reparations are due to the descendants of enslaved Africans. Nothing you said in the OP justifies us not receiving our reparations. And we have NOT been compensated already.
Nope, wrong you dummass. Irish were slaves here first. learn some fking history first. still not talking facts. Seems like your thing huh?

Nope, wrong you dummass. Irish were slaves here first. learn some fking history first. still not talking facts. Seems like your thing huh?
Did the Irish:
1) Lose their history, their names, their language, their religion? No.
2) Get sold on auction blocks to the highest bidder? No.
3) Have their children sold away from them on their Master's whim? No.
4) Become so valuable to their Masters that they were willing to fight a Civil War to keep them in slavery? No.

The Irish were never slaves in the USA. There is a big difference between indentured servitude and slavery. Dumbass. I read history books all the time. I'm sure I know more US history than you do. :chillpill:

Did the Irish:
1) Lose their history, their names, their language, their religion? No.
2) Get sold on auction blocks to the highest bidder? No.
3) Have their children sold away from them on their Master's whim? No.
4) Become so valuable to their Masters that they were willing to fight a Civil War to keep them in slavery? No.

The Irish were never slaves in the USA. There is a big difference between indentured servitude and slavery. Dumbass. I read history books all the time. I'm sure I know more US history than you do. :chillpill:
They rose up and didn't act the victim. Same as the japanese.

The person applying for reparation must have lived as a BLACK PERSON for 10 years prior to applying for reparations. That's one of the rules.
What else ya got? :confused-84:
Easy. All you have to do today is identify as a black person. No one dare challenge you. And where are these rules written down? You see, you were saying it had to be descendants of slaves, now it's you have to "live as a black person" for 10 years. Are you just going to keep moving the goal posts until you can exclude all white people?

There should be VERY few Whites on welfare. Whites have never faced chattel slavery, Jim Crow, oppression the way Blacks have. Whites on welfare have wasted a good head start.
Your belief that all whites had a "head start" is pure bigotry.

There should be VERY few Whites on welfare. Whites have never faced chattel slavery, Jim Crow, oppression the way Blacks have. Whites on welfare have wasted a good head start.
Nobody alive today has faced chattel slavery. Jim Crow ended years ago. You can’t really believe that all black people on welfare aren’t working because of racism. Why are there poor white people? Nobody is making excuses for them. Except for the elderly or truly disabled, everyone should be working or making an effort to obtain work. Needing assistance temporarily to get on your feet is one thing, making a career out of expecting handouts is unacceptable, regardless of race.

Easy. All you have to do today is identify as a black person. No one dare challenge you. And where are these rules written down? You see, you were saying it had to be descendants of slaves, now it's you have to "live as a black person" for 10 years. Are you just going to keep moving the goal posts until you can exclude all white people?
I was merely telling you how a White person with slave ancestors wouldn't be automatically entitled to reparations. Pay attention. Stop trying to move the goal posts.

Weren't White people excluded from chattel slavery?

I was merely telling you how a White person with slave ancestors wouldn't be automatically entitled to reparations. Pay attention. Stop trying to move the goal posts.
I'm not. The standard was simply to be a descendant of slaves, and unless human nature has changed dramatically, there are white people around who are descendants of slaves. Make reparations serious and you're going to deal with that situation. The only way out of it is to give reparations based solely on skin color, and that's going to be a much harder sell.

Weren't White people excluded from chattel slavery?
Doesn't matter. All it takes is a white slave owner who impregnated a slave or several slaves or who bred slaves with his white women and decided to keep the child or children, who subsequently had children with other white people until today's generation is indistinguishable from white people without a slave in their family tree. Doubt me? Some pretty messed up stuff happened back then.

The person applying for reparation must have lived as a BLACK PERSON for 10 years prior to applying for reparations. That's one of the rules.

Eat fried chicken, listen to N.W.A. and drink Colt 45?

R.db0803e9804a125ffedb6c1085ae5c2a

Forum List

Back