The Dead End of Reparations - Why it is a Very Bad Idea

Whatever was owed to the ancestors is now owed to the great grandchildren.
What kind of wealth would your ancestors have had if they weren’t slaves? Anything denied to past generations is not owed to those who did not earn it. Why would a 10 year old be due anything? Wanting free money is greedy and lazy.

What kind of wealth would your ancestors have had if they weren’t slaves? Anything denied to past generations is not owed to those who did not earn it. Why would a 10 year old be due anything? Wanting free money is greedy and lazy.
Demofking

If you took away welfare blacks wouldn’t make it whites would
If welfare was ended, everyone on welfare would do okay. People of all races will work or steal before they starve. There is no real difference between the races, the differences are cultural and most black Americans aren't park of the ghetto/thug life culture.

If welfare was ended, everyone on welfare would do okay. People of all races will work or steal before they starve. There is no real difference between the races, the differences are cultural and most black Americans aren't park of the ghetto/thug life culture.
Look at this, there are homeless people on thestreets with no money already

Look at this, there are homeless people on thestreets with no money already
I spent a decade or so working on Los Angeles’ skid row. There are three types of homeless. The first and smallest group are homeless due to economic circumstances. They tend to rebuild their lives very quickly using all the resources made available to them by charities and governments. The second and largest group are substance abusers, drunks and druggies, who don’t want help and can’t be helped until they ask for it. The third group are the mentally ill and they need to be institutionalized for the protection of themselves and society.

Reparations amount to African-Americans being compensated for the 250 years of enslavement and the 100 years of Jim Crow they were subjected to. Speaking of looting, burning and murdering, have you ever read about the Tulsa or Rosewood massacres? Or any of the race riots carried out against African-Americans in the late 19th and early 20th centuries?
Nobody owes you people shlt. Period.

Every other ethnic group has been able and willing to EARN their way into a decent life. Only blacks continue to bitch and whine for ever more free shit.

I would be willing to see a few of my tax dollars spent on tickets back to Africa for all blacks, but that's as far as it goes.

Anything that might have been gained through some slave labor was long ago trashed by the never-ending damage and destruction blacks have caused this country. Here's an idea, let's call it a day. Send all blacks back to Africa and let them earn their own damn way, for a fucking change.

NO reparations. EVER.

Last edited:
ALL RISE!

Tonights Lesson

The Government Has Given White People So Much Free Stuff that They Think It's Normal
Part 1

I was going to Start with headrights, which was free land given to whites when they came over from England. White indentured servants got a headright when indenture ended. Then I was going to talk about the second time the government gave free land to whites-The Donation Land Claim Act of 1850. Then I was to bring up the third time land was basically given to whites, the Homestead Acts. And don't talk stupid about blacks getting homestead land:

To qualify for Homestead land, a person had to be a citizen of the United States, and blacks were not given citizenship until 1866. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, including white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land, the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today, 93 million whites still benefit from the Homestead Act, this is about forty percent of the current white population in America.

Free stuff handed to whites by the government. Welfare so to speak.

But let me get down home with you bigots about this because most of you are in your sixties and above. This means your parents benefitted from the New Deal and Sevicemens Readjustment Act. My father came back from WW2 after taking a bullet for this country in France. He was denied the very GI Bill most of your parents got to use. More than 1 million black soldiers were denied this and it has affect generations after WW2. For this alone, we are owed reparations.

Here endeth part 1 of the lesson.

Every other ethnic group has been able and willing to EARN their way into a decent life. Only blacks continue to bitch and whine for ever more free shit.

I would be willing to see a few of my tax dollars spent on tickets back to Africa for all blacks, but that's as far as it goes.

Anything that might have been gained through some slave labor was long ago trashed by the never-ending damage and destruction blacks have caused this country. Here's an idea, let's call it a day. Send all blacks back to Africa and let them earn their own damn way, for a fucking change.

NO reparations. EVER.
They can also ask Africa for their money up front and then go there

ALL RISE!

Tonights Lesson

The Government Has Given White People So Much Free Stuff that They Think It's Normal
Part 1

I was going to Start with headrights, which was free land given to whites when they came over from England. White indentured servants got a headright when indenture ended. Then I was going to talk about the second time the government gave free land to whites-The Donation Land Claim Act of 1850. Then I was to bring up the third time land was basically given to whites, the Homestead Acts. And don't talk stupid about blacks getting homestead land:

To qualify for Homestead land, a person had to be a citizen of the United States, and blacks were not given citizenship until 1866. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, including white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land, the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today, 93 million whites still benefit from the Homestead Act, this is about forty percent of the current white population in America.

Free stuff handed to whites by the government. Welfare so to speak.

But let me get down home with you bigots about this because most of you are in your sixties and above. This means your parents benefitted from the New Deal and Sevicemens Readjustment Act. My father came back from WW2 after taking a bullet for this country in France. He was denied the very GI Bill most of your parents got to use. More than 1 million black soldiers were denied this and it has affect generations after WW2. For this alone, we are owed reparations.

Here endeth part 1 of the lesson.

Tell me again about the military widow who got reparations.

That was hilarious!!!

NO reparations. EVER.
Says the trailer park dweller who receives welfare and food stamps. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back