The day democracy died

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
June 2020. Most of us vote on issues, not riot. We don't loot. We don't vandalize or plant C4 on MLK statues. But if that's what this comes down to, we can. Would you liberal assholes like that? I can guarantee you won't.

June 2020. Most of us vote on issues, not riot. We don't loot. We don't vandalize or plant C4 on MLK statues. But if that's what this comes down to, we can. Would you liberal assholes like that? I can guarantee you won't.
Not a Democracy but a Republic...

Show me when this liberal rioted or looted a damn thing.

I've been warning whoever will listen for some time now. WE THE PEOPLE are giants asleep in the dust of the ground. Awaken us and know terror and much wailing. But the democrat led mobs will not heed such warnings. Soon there will be Hell to pay. A djinni that once released cannot be put back in the bottle.

Regarding what exactly?
When black males make this a pissing contest. Egos. Do black lives matter? Lets see, the diabetes, the various other health conditions addiction or black on black murders, I am thinking this isn't about police brutality, but a power issue.

Democracy lives! You just don't like what it produces, no police state authoritarian ever does.

When black males make this a pissing contest. Egos. Do black lives matter? Lets see, the diabetes, the various other health conditions addiction or black on black murders, I am thinking this isn't about police brutality, but a power issue.

I see...

Why do think liberals would or, to adress the unsaid, most black folks would?

We don’t loot.

We don’t vandalize.

Just like you assholes don’t run over protestors or call for an end to “Jewish domination” orany number of icky behaviors.

Why do think liberals would or, to adress the unsaid, most black folks would?

We don’t loot.

We don’t vandalize.

Just like you assholes don’t run over protestors or call for an end to “Jewish domination” orany number of icky behaviors.
Well, somebody IS rioting/and they aren't Trump supporters. I don't know who these assholes ARE, but this isn't democracy at work. Rioting is not how democracy works.

Well, somebody IS rioting/and they aren't Trump supporters. I don't know who these assholes ARE, but this isn't democracy at work. Rioting is not how democracy works.

Sur. Riots happen. In this case, in the midst of mostly peaceful and legitimate protests. In fact I’ve seen protestors turning in rioters to the police.

Not sure what your point is because I see little if any support for looters and rioters.

Um last year, 10 black males died as a result of police whatever...10. Ten. why is this an issue? As apposed to say poor diets or say drug addiction that killed way more? Black male EGOs matter...way more.

Um last year, 10 black males died as a result of police whatever...10. Ten. why is this an issue? As apposed to say poor diets or say drug addiction that killed way more? Black male EGOs matter...way more.
Link?

Cop as symbol for the superego, black males ask us to get involved (while [italics]) they bust up the City and object relation links the Fifth Amendment to property.

'Nowhere is it explained what Guattari meant by the relation between the modification of the objects incorporated (technically introjected) by the superego, which leads to nothing less than a dehabituation of the superego to its police operations, and the function of transversality, a relation he dwells on at length while exploring its practical and political implications. The superego is, after all, a tough nut to crack since, according to Freud, it is primarily coloured by one's parents (especially one's father) but is also open to later influences such as the media, as well as a variety of archaic influences (some phylogenetic inheritances), not to mention long-abandoned objects, which places it in the topography farther from consciousness than the ego.'
(Guattari, Three Ecologies)

Forum List

Back