Atlanta will have the worst riots of all and the mayor is screwed fully

I agree. It's time to GTFO of Atlanta. Also, chicago.

No jury on Earth will convict a cop for shooting a drunk who shot at the cop first with a stolen weapon. At best the jury might hang, so to all Atlanta residents and business owners, sell now....................

They may get him on some of the lesser charges.

It all depends on if he chooses a jury trial or a bench trial. Both have advantages and disadvantages.

Not to worry!

The jury will convict and the judge will sentence him to prison for life.

No jury or judge in Atlanta would dare defy the mob.

That is Atlanta in 2020.

That is the United States of America in 2020.

The bad guys just keep winning.

Case closed.

• Banned
Not to worry!

The jury will convict and the judge will sentence him to prison for life.

No jury or judge in Atlanta would dare defy the mob.

That is Atlanta in 2020.

That is the United States of America in 2020.

The bad guys just keep winning.

Case closed.
No jury will convict, it will hang at best

Even worse, if that cop is convicted cops will refuse to do their job or will resign. Liberals may not need to defund the police.

They want mob justice, they want to lynch whites.. they want our heritage.. not for nothing but it’s trumps job to fix this shit, protect our statues, protect our heritage.. many fatherless blacks will have to die if they jump in front of the gun.. see ya later waste of air

No jury will convict, it will hang at best

I agree with most on this thread, except, i think the State bureau of investigations will step in ahead of trial and the charges will be reduced at best, possibly dismissed.

Then more riots.

The APD walk off the job , entirely justified, is adding pressure. Gov Kemp will have to get involved.

Interesting case of a Red Gov having to act responsibly in the case of a filthy run-amok, pathetic , dirty City DA , and irresponsible shithead mayor.

This burning of the Wendy’s and riots were directly caused NOT by the shooting , but by the incindiary LIES about the shooting told by the race hustling , corrpt DA and the mayor. And the false charges which lit the fuse if anger.

Had rhe negro DA told the truth ? Nothing much woukd have transpired other than a serious object kesson to the community:

A good message for their society to heed : I.e., “fighting with police, taking their weapon amd shooting them with it can and may get you killed. “

I agree with most on this thread, except, i think the State bureau of investigations will step in ahead of trial and the charges will be reduced at best, possibly dismissed.

Then more riots.

The APD walk off the job , entirely justified, is adding pressure. Gov Kemp will have to get involved.

Interesting case of a Red Gov having to act responsibly in the case of a filthy run-amok, pathetic , dirty City DA , and irresponsible shithead mayor.

This burning of the Wendy’s and riots were directly caused NOT by the shooting , but by the incindiary LIES about the shooting told by the race hustling , corrpt DA and the mayor. And the false charges which lit the fuse if anger.

Had rhe negro DA told the truth ? Nothing much woukd have transpired other than a serious object kesson to the community:

A good message for their society to heed : I.e., “fighting with police, taking their weapon amd shooting them with it can and may get you killed. “

it's called the national guard.

Thank gaia, the non racist Atlanta Native Americans baseball team moved to that lily white suburb after spending only 20 years in a modern stadium in the city. The players are in BLM solidarity though.

The governor’s solution. Read the thread

Your response does not follow my post. Not sure what you mean by the thread, as you replied to my post, but the governor SHOULD have called in the Guard a long time ago. Not sure If i get why he is afraid to. Well, other than the ...well...negro thing.

Forum List

Back