What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

two_iron

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score

That was a painful 4 seconds. Invoking the names and likenesses of our Founding Fathers to promote marxism, communism, same-sex cocksucking, killing babies, gun grabbing, and everything else the Founding Fathers abhorred is a special kind of lowlife fuckery. Congrats on making normal people wretch.
Killing babies?
Like the United States Military did at Wounded Knee?

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That was a painful 4 seconds. Invoking the names and likenesses of our Founding Fathers to promote marxism, communism, same-sex cocksucking, killing babies, gun grabbing, and everything else the Founding Fathers abhorred is a special kind of lowlife fuckery. Congrats on making normal people wretch.
Killing babies?
"Uhh" 60-70 million murdered babies vs how many dead at wounded knee??? Really? You've the IQ of a turnip....

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score

Killing babies?
"Uhh" 60-70 million murdered babies vs how many dead at wounded knee??? Really? You've the IQ of a turnip....
What happened at Wounded Knee is much worse than any abortion.
After the military killed babies they tossed the infants bodies around like it was a football.

Makes you proud to be an American, right?

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Killing babies?
After the military killed babies they tossed the infants bodies around like it was a football.

I don’t condone what you describe. Now let’s see you condone any atrocities committed by Native Americans.
By the way, my son’s are an 8th Native American. I myself am a small part Native American.

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score

Killing babies?

I don’t condone what you describe. Now let’s see you condone any atrocities committed by Native Americans.
By the way, my son’s are an 8th Native American. I myself am a small part Native American.
I do not have a problem with anything my people have done to white people.
They drew first blood.

OP
TheProgressivePatriot

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
OP
TheProgressivePatriot

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
The day democracy died is a non-starter idiot, the United States was never intended to be a democracy you evil fucking thing, it was supposed to be a constitutional republic which your evil political party killed dead a long long time ago! Fuck your democracy you evil, ignorant fucking thing!

Oh wipe the spit off of your chin and chill. I know that it is a Constitutional Repblic. I also know that your boy , the Orange Ogre , has no respect for or knowledge of the constitution.

The term democracy is being used here generically, as in an open society, where the people have some degree of input as to who holds office and what they can and cannot do in office as opposed to a dictatorship that Trump would like it to be. It is also known as an indirect democracy.

Now calm the fuck down or I will upset you again with more videos -like this one:

Last edited:

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Killing babies?

They drew first blood.
There are none so blind as those that wish not to see.

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score

Killing babies?

They drew first blood.
There are none so blind as those that wish not to see.
I see just fine thank you very much.

Bob Blaylock

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I'm 100% native American.

As far as I know, all my ancestral lines came from England or thereabouts. But I, and all my ancestors as far back as great grandparents, were born here in America, lived here all our lives, and except for my mother and I, who are both still alive, all died here, and were buried here. My nearest immigrant ancestors are great-great-grandparents, and and I know that I have at least two ancestral lines that have been here for about ten generations, since some time in the 1600s.

I am not native to any place other than America.

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
TheProgressivePatriot

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
Democracy needs to die a painful death.

Constitutional Republicanism needs to be resuscitated.
I'm will to bet that T-Rump could even explain what a Constitutional Republic is.
Yea, I'll bet he could, too.

Maybe you should ask him what it is and learn something.
:oops::eek:Oh shit, I screwed that up big time. It should have read: I'm willing to bet that T-Rump could not even explain what a Constitutional Republic is.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Killing babies?
'Payback' is a BITCH (but sometimes short-lived) as Custer discovered at Little Big Horn.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List