Trump blames plummeting poll numbers on people paying attention when he talks!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:heehee: :heehee: :heehee:

WASHINGTON, D.C. (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it a “disgraceful situation,” Donald J. Trump on Monday blamed his sinking poll numbers on people paying attention when he talks.​
Noting that his approval rating has plummeted since he began holding coronavirus briefings, he said, “There are a lot of people out there who are listening to things I say and basing their opinions on them, and I think it’s very sad.”​
In addition to people paying attention when he talks, Trump said that he was being “treated very unfairly by people who remember what I say.”​
“People are listening to what I say one day and comparing it to something I said on a different day,” he said. “These are very sick and terrible people.”​
Trump also lashed out at the pollsters themselves, who, he alleged, are “doing a hit job on me” by seeking the opinions of people who listened to things he said.​
“The fact that they’re talking to people who have listened to me proves how crooked and rigged these polls are,” he said. “People who haven’t listened to me think I’m doing great.”​
Trump said that, if people persist in listening to him, he may stop talking altogether. “I think that’s a really good plan,” Trump said. “Dr. Fauci suggested it to me.”​

Gotta admit this is a gem here. Only Donald Trump can get away with saying something like this. I love it.
“There are a lot of people out there who are listening to things I say and basing their opinions on them, and I think it’s very sad.”

WASHINGTON, D.C. (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it a “disgraceful situation,” Donald J. Trump on Monday blamed his sinking poll numbers on people paying attention when he talks.​
Noting that his approval rating has plummeted since he began holding coronavirus briefings, he said, “There are a lot of people out there who are listening to things I say and basing their opinions on them, and I think it’s very sad.”​
In addition to people paying attention when he talks, Trump said that he was being “treated very unfairly by people who remember what I say.”​
“People are listening to what I say one day and comparing it to something I said on a different day,” he said. “These are very sick and terrible people.”​
Trump also lashed out at the pollsters themselves, who, he alleged, are “doing a hit job on me” by seeking the opinions of people who listened to things he said.​
“The fact that they’re talking to people who have listened to me proves how crooked and rigged these polls are,” he said. “People who haven’t listened to me think I’m doing great.”​
Trump said that, if people persist in listening to him, he may stop talking altogether. “I think that’s a really good plan,” Trump said. “Dr. Fauci suggested it to me.”​

You sure know how to make the Trump baby's cry.

Can you folks please not post satire pieces about the president in the political satire section of the message board? It apparently gives some of our unflappable members here the vapors when you mock the crown.

BFD, ya knucklehead. THIS is the best you could come up with your daily rant about our president? Just pitiful, Doc, just pitiful.
Remember it is children you are dealing with here...

Indeed it is!

e65b83023892f04f98baeb8d89c88176.jpg

BFD, ya knucklehead. THIS is the best you could come up with your daily rant about our president? Just pitiful, Doc, just pitiful.

Indeed it is!

As I stated, children. It includes children that create childish memes.

Indeed it is!

As I stated, children. It includes children that create childish memes.

Good thing we don't see any childish memes from your team! :D

This has to be a joke, right? Did he actually say this?

“The fact that they’re talking to people who have listened to me proves how crooked and rigged these polls are,” he said. “People who haven’t listened to me think I’m doing great.”

“The fact that they’re talking to people who have listened to me proves how crooked and rigged these polls are,” he said. “People who haven’t listened to me think I’m doing great.”
Okay...I see it’s satire.

Sad that we have to wonder if the whacky statements are true though

Borowitz satire. It's getting tougher and tougher to satirize this president. This is actually shit that he has said taken a step or two further.

New Topics

Forum List

Back