Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

So you are denying the authority of international law regarding sea passages. OK, so noted.
I am denying your take on this. You're just playing word games and acting like you know something when you don't.

BTW, this argument about "all" and "the" is just nonsense spewed up by Israeli sock puppets. As I stated earlier, there isn't a single country on the planet that agrees with you.

However, every country on the planet agrees that you are in violation of over 100 UN resolutions.

I am denying your take on this. You're just playing word games and acting like you know something when you don't.

BTW, this argument about "all" and "the" is just nonsense spewed up by Israeli sock puppets. As I stated earlier, there isn't a single country on the planet that agrees with you.

However, every country on the planet agrees that you are in violation of over 100 UN resolutions.
The UN should leave Israel alone, and concentrate on protecting Ukraine and Taiwan.

You mean the pro-Arab UN that just issued a demand for Israel to cease fire without a demand for the hostages to be released!

My take? No, the words of a law cited by a legal treatise.

The issue of "all" was actually a major discussion among the writers of 242, not Israel. But I'm sure you know better than the authors, right?

Israel is a pariah state and a cancer to this planet. It is a fascist, apartheid state that treats the Palestinians like garbage.

In fact, you have to go all the way back to Germany in the 30's to find an entire population of people treated worse.
The Children of Israel should live in the Land of Israel. The Palestinians are squatters who should have been deported decades ago.

I don't like arrogant a-holes who walk around like their shit don't stink.
The Jews are the most superior 0.2% of the world's population. They deserve the best we can give them. I love to watch Jews getting richer and more powerful, just as I enjoy watching the Israelis expand their borders.

Israel is a pariah state and a cancer to this planet. It is a fascist, apartheid state that treats the Palestinians like garbage.

In fact, you have to go all the way back to Germany in the 30's to find an entire population of people treated worse.
The acquisition of new land and soil for the settling of the superfluous population has no end of advantages.

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter IV, "Munich"

• Informative
Reactions: cnm
another issue that concerns me is that the "cease fire" demand SEEMS to
be directed ONLY at Israel.
The U.N. is made up of disgusting antisemites, and Biden let the nasty resolution pass because he’s trying to appease his Muslim antisemitic base - and doesn’t give a flying F about the Jews.

The U.N. is made up of disgusting antisemites, and Biden let the nasty resolution pass because he’s trying to appease his Muslim antisemitic base - and doesn’t give a flying F about the Jews.
President Biden continues to fund Israel. Nevertheless, he is aware that more Democrats support the Palestinians than Israel.

If I was president, and I would only be a Democrat president, I would arrange to participate in a Passover Seder with Israeli troops in Gaza, and damn the consequences.

President Biden continues to fund Israel. Nevertheless, he is aware that more Democrats support the Palestinians than Israel.

But most Republicans support Israel over the Gazans.
If I was president, and I would only be a Democrat president, I would arrange to participate in a Passover Seder with Israeli troops in Gaza, and damn the consequences.
That would be a wonderful thing, but the Democrats would vote you out for supporting the Jews.

But most Republicans support Israel over the Gazans.

That would be a wonderful thing, but the Democrats would vote you out for supporting the Jews.
That is a moot point, because I would never be elected for anything. The reason is that I am too honest.

I would tell the voters that unique advantages have given our for the United States and that we face difficult problems without easy solutions. I would explain what I consider the problems to be and how I intended to deal with them. I would add that I cannot promise that my policies will work. I do promise that I will pursue them. Those who like what I propose should vote for me. Those who dislike what I propose should vote against me.

As far as Israel is concerned, I would explain that Israel is a tiny sliver of land on bordering the Mediterranean Sea. That the Jews should live there and the Palestinians should move, or be moved.

In the United States I would make it clear that the Jews are a valuable people, and I intend to protect them.

Politicians are considered to be dishonest because to be elected they have to make unrealistic promises. Once elected elected they cannot carry out their promises, because they were never realistic to begin with.

In the Democratic National Convention of 1984, Walter Mondale said that Reagan's promise that he could cut taxes, raise military spending and balance the budget by 1983 had not been achieved, and that he would raise taxes . He lost in a landslide because of his honesty, but he lost as an honest man.

You don’t like yourself, with all the preening you do?

I should never have guessed.
I may be an a-hole, but I am certainly not arrogant and I am one of the few posters at this website to have admitted I was wrong. If you present a good enough argument, I will acknowledge that.

Some people here are so invested in their opinion that admitting they were wrong is tantamount to death.

And finally, for the record, I have nothing against Judaism or anyone choosing this form of worship. My issue is with Israelis. More specifically, the Israeli right. I fully support the Israeli left.

The Children of Israel should live in the Land of Israel. The Palestinians are squatters who should have been deported decades ago.
Palestinians have been living there for at least two millenia. Zionists moved into the area at the turn of the last century.

Palestinians are the natives; Zionists are the settlers. And you do not move into a neighborhood and automatically have more rights than the people already living there.

The Jews are the most superior 0.2% of the world's population. They deserve the best we can give them. I love to watch Jews getting richer and more powerful, just as I enjoy watching the Israelis expand their borders.
You make a fine German! With that attitude, maybe you should live in Weimar? They embrace narcissism.

Forum List

Back