The danger of the covid vaccines as told by medical experts.

Own up>

People also ask

What is the difference between a vaccine and an mRNA?

How do COVID-19 messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines work? Traditional vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines, like the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, teach cells how to make a protein that triggers an immune response if someone gets infected.

~S~

Sparky is intent on being wrong.

INDICATION​

SPIKEVAX (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is a vaccine indicated for active immunization to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 12 years of age and older.

Sparky is intent on being wrong.

INDICATION​

SPIKEVAX (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is a vaccine indicated for active immunization to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 12 years of age and older.
from WHO>

1701618870816.png

~S~

Sparky, yell all you want, but you are not the go to expert guy on this.,

And do get the spike vax if you don't have immuno problems.

Shut up.

INDICATION​

There’s a fool born every minute.

Shut up.

INDICATION​

Vaccines prevent disease. The mRNA experimental injection that never went through proper clinical trials doesn't prevent disease. Big difference.

never claimed to be

but anyone can grasp the anti-body/gen relationship that defines a vaccine

~S~
No, you are NOT the expert on the terminology

Vaccines prevent disease. The mRNA experimental injection that never went through proper clinical trials doesn't prevent disease. Big difference.
If that happened... but it did not. The due process was done and millions alive because of it.

Last edited:
Sparky, the burden of proof is on you, the which you are incapable of even getting it off the ground.

On August 23, 2021, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) gave its first full approval of a COVID-19 vaccine, the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech).

<<<<<&&&&&&&&>>>>>

How long does it take the FDA to approve a vaccine?

Typical Timeline. A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<&&&&&&&&&&&&>>>>>>>>>

What are the 4 phases of FDA approval?

Information For

• Step 1: Discovery and Development.
  • Step 2: Preclinical Research.
  • Step 3: Clinical Research.
  • Step 4: FDA Drug Review.
  • Step 5: FDA Post-Market Drug Safety Monitoring.
<<<&&&&&>>>>

Why is the Pfizer vaccine no longer available?

The updated mRNA vaccines are each approved for individuals 12 years of age and older and are authorized under emergency use for individuals 6 months through 11 years of age. As part of today's actions, the bivalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States.

Sep 11, 2023

~S~

It's not a vaccine

~S~
Here's what I said
The response of a cultist. You fuckers love to call Trump supporters cultists. Thing is if Trump had said we must take the vaccine or wear a mask we would tell him to go fuck his self
But you cultists accept this stupid shit and mask mandates with no questions asked.
Did they or did they not say "everybody must take the vaccine"? Regardless what you call it I was just repeating their words. My words would be poison.

Here's what I said
The response of a cultist. You fuckers love to call Trump supporters cultists. Thing is if Trump had said we must take the vaccine or wear a mask we would tell him to go fuck his self
But you cultists accept this stupid shit and mask mandates with no questions asked.
Did they or did they not say "everybody must take the vaccine"? Regardless what you call it I was just repeating their words. My words would be poison.
I never saw it as a partisan issue , although many seem to want it to be Red

That said, the connection between government and big pharma is clearly evident, in that one lies for the other's benefit

~S~

Forum List

Back