The Dance of the Pinheads

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In the video, feminist “theorist” Sophie Lewis informs us that the foetus, a nascent human being, is “violent,” does violence to “gestators,” and that abortion is a corrective killing, an “unmaking,” a means of “going on strike against gestational work.” “We need to move away from… arguments around when human life begins,” says she.

And she says this with a nervous grin.

Who said the Left are evil?

In the video, feminist “theorist” Sophie Lewis informs us that the foetus, a nascent human being, is “violent,” does violence to “gestators,” and that abortion is a corrective killing, an “unmaking,” a means of “going on strike against gestational work.” “We need to move away from… arguments around when human life begins,” says she.

I'd like to say I am surprised but I'm not. Moral Relativism unchained. At least we can see her coming.

Quotes of the day from moral relativism:

“You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, it does not exist.”
~Nietzsche

“If man is a product of evolution, one species among others, in a universe without purpose, then man’s option is to live for himself”
~Paul Kurtz

Funny thing is how when moral relativists such as the woman in this video become victims of their own moral relativism, they suddenly become moral absolutists. For kicks, if anyone cares to, take note of the close relationship between the philosophy of moral relativism and the theory of evolution. Draw your own conclusions.

Evil bitch

Evil bitch

Very few Democrats disagree with her.

it's not "evil" it's just very annoying sophistry. Is the bitch a
lawyer?...... OY, it's WORSE----the bitch is a (puke) ---
SOCIOLOGY PROFESSOR----from Brooklyn, no less.
I did lots of elective sociology courses in my youth (college days---circa 1970. It was a PILE OF EASY A's ----
just repeat the shit that the prof. spit in class. The only
reason I attended the classes is to KNOW what shit to spit
on the exam. Of course I also read the books---for my OWN
amusement-----

Evil bitch

You don't know that.

Evil bitch

You don't know that.

The party of let’s murder babies after they’re born?

Forum List

Back