President Trump admits that attacking the press is “not presidential”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
So? Who elected him to be “presidential?”

President Donald Trump spent Saturday night criticizing “Little Donny Deutsch” in a series of tweets in which he acknowledged that it isn’t “presidential” to criticize the media. Despite that little bit of reflection, Trump’s criticism of the media doesn’t end with him calling Deutsch “a total loser.” Trump was still thinking about the media Sunday morning and he went on to criticize the New York Times and CNN.

Little @DonnyDeutsch, whose show, like his previous shoebiz tries, is a disaster, has been saying that I had been a friend of his. This is false,” Trump said. The president also said that Deutsch and CNN’s Erin Burnett used to “BEG” him to be put in episodes of the Apprentice. Trump also insisted that he “hardly knew him” but he still knows that Deutsch “is a total loser” who makes up lies about the commander in chief: “He knows nothing!”

They couldn’t get close enough when he had a reality TV show.

More @ Trump Slams MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch, Admits Attacks on Press Are Not “Presidential”

We had presidential in Bush.....it gave us the most corrupted president in American history....Obama....no thanks its long past time for weak ass presidential......

There is no "Press" no "Reporters". There is the DNC branch of news, full spin. And a few radio channels that are not all-in DEM. FOX has gone sour little by little. State run Media is what is out there.

So? Who elected him to be “presidential?”

President Donald Trump spent Saturday night criticizing “Little Donny Deutsch” in a series of tweets in which he acknowledged that it isn’t “presidential” to criticize the media. Despite that little bit of reflection, Trump’s criticism of the media doesn’t end with him calling Deutsch “a total loser.” Trump was still thinking about the media Sunday morning and he went on to criticize the New York Times and CNN.

Little @DonnyDeutsch, whose show, like his previous shoebiz tries, is a disaster, has been saying that I had been a friend of his. This is false,” Trump said. The president also said that Deutsch and CNN’s Erin Burnett used to “BEG” him to be put in episodes of the Apprentice. Trump also insisted that he “hardly knew him” but he still knows that Deutsch “is a total loser” who makes up lies about the commander in chief: “He knows nothing!”

They couldn’t get close enough when he had a reality TV show.

More @ Trump Slams MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch, Admits Attacks on Press Are Not “Presidential”

Hey, him knowing what looks unbecoming a President and admitting it is a big deal!

That said, I don't think most folks who voted for Trump care or expected him to stop tweeting random thoughts from the bathroom.

If he could be more accurate with statistics it would help me. The "presidential" thing? meh.

Forum List

Back