The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

z6DCzIN.png
you got any more on this Dud?

~S~

Well it is heart breaking that a young girl would have to go thru this.

Still they offer no proof other than she had the vaccine shot which is the opinion of the mother.

Doctors have ruled it out. they have diagnosed it as conversion disorder or functional neurologic symptom disorder.

Stephanie De Garay told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Thursday that after reaching out to multiple physicians they claimed her daughter, Maddie De Garay, couldn’t have become gravely ill from the vaccine.

You need specific proof that the vaccine caused it other than a belief. How many other cases has there been with the same symptoms of other children having similar reactions. IF she is the only one then , Houston we have a problem.

The problem is Fox and the agenda. Now the Doctors are in on the anti vaxxers conspiracies.

Still the young girl and her mother need help. So instead of looking for that story, how about starting a fund for her so that she can get the help that she needs.

Tucker Carlson who would not say for a long time that he was or was not vaccinated. Yet Fox policy mandates that all employees are either vaccinated or get tested daily. Appears before a church congregation he swears he has not been vaccinated.

The network has also encouraged its employees to disclose their vaccination status as part of a program called the Fox Clear Pass, which has been likened to a vaccine passport.

Good thing the daily testing is not sticking a thermometer up the asshole.

At the earliest possible opportunity, my wife and I've taken the Moderna dose 1 and 2, Moderna booster, dose 1 and 2 and Moderna's bivalent booster. Both my children got the same shots when available to them. Aside from upper arms sore for a day, we've had NO ill effects from the injections and neither has ANYONE I know and neither have the vast, vast, vast majority of people who get the vaccine. I lost two friends and a cousin from the disease before the vaccines were released. The risk of illness or death is orders of magnitude greater without the vaccine than with it. I also wear a mask in all enclosed public places. I have never had the disease. The statistics indicate that my odds of getting the disease are a tiny, tiny fraction of your chances of getting the disease. But that doesn't bother you, eh?

so? you got a clean barch or a placebo. Nothing to see here. Maybe some cant tolerate it. ~Everday some young athlete (prime health) is going down. Yet DEM Obiden folks say its normal? 20 somethin female reporter in Canada goes down on Camera outdoors, …nothing to see her?

Last edited:
sudden deaths i healthy young probably up 50X or something but these Commee POS act as if nithing to see here?
So why haven't the Doctors in Florida published peer reviewed studies indicating this sudden increase in deaths of young people? I am sure you don't know how to construct a study, but this would be incredibly easy to show such significant numbers.

If deaths in youths have increased by 50x, your average 3rd year med student could show that in a study. It aint happening.

It is reality. It just is.
Yeah like the vax being safe and effective and you won’t get sick if your vaxxed and you won’t transmit if your vaxxed and masks stop the spread and lock downs slowed the spread and ivermectin is horse medicine and ……………

You can’t really be this dumb, can you?

Yeah like the vax being safe and effective and you won’t get sick if your vaxxed and you won’t transmit if your vaxxed and masks stop the spread and lock downs slowed the spread and ivermectin is horse medicine and ……………

You can’t really be this dumb, can you?
You made up every thing after the first 8 words.

So why haven't the Doctors in Florida published peer reviewed studies indicating this sudden increase in deaths of young people? I am sure you don't know how to construct a study, but this would be incredibly easy to show such significant numbers.

remember how Law or Medical license were being pulled by the Tyranical regime? Just for trying to prescribe Imvertiniacin or other? sp? pharmacists shut down?

You are living in 1930 NAZI Germany.
Bank accounts denied to business who supported President Trump.

i could post a FLA study but you would say “Gateway Pundit” and run back to CNN with your butt buddies.

Forum List

Back